Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I'm stronger.

Job 17:9; Psalm 105:24; Jeremiah 31:11; 1 Kings 20:25; Exodus 13:14; Exodus 15:2; Joshua 14:11; 1 Samuel 2:9; 2 Samuel 22:33

We are walking in today: I'm stronger.

Job 17:9 The righteous also shall hold on his way, and he that hath clean hands shall be stronger and stronger. Stronger is defined as not easily subdued or taken; well established. We have been set free to become stronger than ever. Psalm 105:24 And he increased his people greatly; and made them stronger than their enemies. We are stronger with every step we take. Jeremiah 31:11 For the LORD hath redeemed Jacob, and ransomed him from the hand of him that was stronger than he. We are stronger than our enemies. We are stronger with every test, trial, and tribulation. 1 Kings 20:25 And number thee an army, like the army that thou hast lost, horse for horse, and chariot for chariot: and we will fight against them in the plain, and surely we shall be stronger than they. And he hearkened unto their voice, and did so. We are made stronger because of the fight. Sometimes we don't realize how strong we are when the testing comes. We stand strong through it all. I'm stronger than I was before. I'm better, smiling so much more. I'm wiser now-- I know I am stronger. Look what happens when God sets you free. Every tear you cry. Every sleepless night. Every closed door was worth it and so much more. For everybody that thought the test was going to take them out. You thought you were going under and there was no help in sight. On the other side of it, you found out you were stronger. Set free to be stronger in Christ.
We have been delivered out of the hand of bondage, by the mighty hand of God. Exodus 13:14 And it shall be when thy son asketh thee in time to come, saying, What is this? that thou shalt say unto him, By strength of hand the LORD brought us out from Egypt, from the house of bondage. We can exalt Him, for the salvation and strength, He gives us. Exodus 15:2 The LORD is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt him. God has strengthened us to be able to come out and go in. Joshua 14:11 As yet I am as strong this day as I was in the day that Moses sent me: as my strength was then, even so is my strength now, for war, both to go out, and to come in. 1 Samuel 2:9 He will keep the feet of his saints, and the wicked shall be silent in darkness; for by strength shall no man prevail. He will keep and strengthen us. We can continue in this faith walk, in His grace. 2 Samuel 22:33 God is my strength and power: and he maketh my way perfect. Thank You Lord for making us stronger.
When God sets you free, you become stronger. Stronger than what you thought. The testing and liberty have made you stronger now. You know how to go through the fire. You are stronger in every way--because of the tests and trials. You have a different response--you can tell the enemy, no weapon formed against me shall prosper. You can stand on God's word. Stronger to go through the tests and the trials. The joy of the Lord is my strength. Stronger because you are more than a conqueror. Stronger because your heart is set--you won't back down. You keep getting up at 5 am, to hear a word from God. No matter what we are going through, we are stronger, in marriage--in all things. I am free in what God has done for me. We praise you for waking us up this morning. Thank You for who You are. We are stronger with every test and trial. We know that we are stronger--we may not see it. God has come to tell us, that we can count on Him. He can strengthen us. Hold on to your faith--don't give up. You will reap the harvest if you faint not. God has made us stronger. We have to put on the whole armor of God, to be stronger. We need to understand we are stronger than before, because He is strengthening us. Thank You God for being the wall--when our back was against the wall. So we can say no weapon formed against us shall prosper. No matter what we are faced with, we are stronger, because of You, Lord. We are stronger, we can see the same ole tricks that the devil comes with. We are stronger-- time to come out of depression, wondering what will happen day after day. Believe the Lord--He is strengthening us. Let God work it out--we are becoming stronger. Tell the enemy he is a liar--I'm stronger than ever before. I'm wiser. I'm better, than ever--God has set me free. Turn it over to Jesus--He will make you stronger. Keep your focus on God--not distractions. No one can take what God has for you. Put Him first--then He will give you the desires of your heart. Be careful what you make your God--He will have no other god's before Him. You are stronger now, than ever before. We lift up this prayer circle--strengthen their spirits, have them to stand on Your word. Have them to be doers of Your word. He is still confirming His word. Help us to walk in forgiveness. We lift up prayer requests, both known and unknown. We are stronger than ever before. Walk in your victory--He has made you stronger. We can walk through the fire--because, the Greater One lives inside us. With every test and step, we can say we are stronger. Don't get caught up--God has already won that fight. Walk in the strength of the Lord. Stronger, better and wiser--lift up your head and walk in strength. Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in this world. You are stronger. You are stronger. Hold on to your strength--don't fall now! He saw that some of us, were getting weary--about to faint. You are stronger, now walk in it! We don't handle things, the way we used to. We get stronger and stronger with the testing of our faith. We can run on a little bit longer. We are still holding on. Thank You Lord. Thank You Holy Spirit.

We seal this prayer in the blood: I'm stronger.

Welcome to the overflow...
The enemy thought he had you--things don't seem like they are going the way you thought, but you want to be in God's will. Tell the enemy today, I'm stronger because the Greater One, who lives inside of me.

These songs seem fitting for today's word: Never Would Have Made It, Marvin Sapp--http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWrGjzBheno.
Hezekiah Walker, We Made It--http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkRO8Vswc00

No comments:

Post a Comment