Tuesday, July 31, 2012

It Is Testimony Time!

Revelation 12:11; Isaiah 41:7; Proverbs 24:14; Psalm 62:5;Jeremiah 29:11; Galatians 6:9; 2 Thessalonians 3:13

We are walking in today:  It Is Testimony Time!


Revelation 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.  Isaiah 41:7 So the carpenter encouraged the goldsmith, and he that smootheth with the hammer him that smote the anvil, saying, It is ready for the sodering: and he fastened it with nails, that it should not be moved.  Proverbs 24:14 So shall the knowledge of wisdom be unto thy soul: when thou hast found it, then there shall be a reward, and thy expectation shall not be cut off.  Psalm 62:5 My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him.  Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.  Galatians 6:9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.  2 Thessalonians 3:13 But ye, brethren, be not weary in well doing.

Fiveamprayer it is testimony time!  For the 14 days we have been fasting and praying, seeking God, knowing that He was gonna show up in a mighty and awesome way.   That we would see His hand moving in our lives.  That we shut down the flesh and seek more time with Him, resting and being restored in His presence!  Just a few things I wanted to share the testimonies were in such abundance that our call is normally around 45 minutes, today we were on the phone telling of the goodness of our God for one hour and 53 minutes!  He told us that seven is the number of completion that we would see that thing that we have been requesting of Him will happen by July 31, 2010!  Hallelujah!  Praise His holy name!  Thank You God, You have been showing up and showing Yourself mighty!  We have heard testimonies of our on time God for repairs, favor in jobs and new positions, restoring marriages, reaching the lost, keeping those who are in need of deliverance and the list goes on and on!  God showed up so mighty and awesome to let us know that only He can do this!!  Glory to His name!  Thank You for opening our eyes and ears to see You in every situation.  That these testimonies are given to us to encourage us and help us to hold on and be patient, there were even testimonies given from the testimonies that we heard even this morning!  How awesome is God!?  It was nobody but God!  Give Him all of the glory and praise!  Remember that we are blessed to be blessing, so remain in position with God and keep Him first!  Be on the lookout for His hand moving and be ready to move in obedience to our Almighty God!  For more testimonies, please visit the blog.  God has blessed fiveamprayer so much so that we could not include them all on this call!  Praise His name!  To stir up your spirit man, listen to how God has moved in these last 14 days!  Amen!  Amen!

I would like to give my testimony, I had been working in the schools and a daycare for the last 4 years.  God has been sustaining me, I had made the change from working in offices to be able to do more in my new business.  Due to being in a tight place financially and just not knowing better how to handle and pursue the business, my focus turned away from that to other things.  In March, I was stirred up to seek out my business and having that flourish but still feeling the concern regarding finances.  God has been working with me on trusting Him totally.   I had been one of those people who would check the bank account just looking for the increase--checking so much so that it was several times a day.  Still in a place of worry but still hoping none the less.  God has opened my eyes to see that the trust is not in the account, nor should I be worried, He provides for us!  After speaking to my pastor in March, he told me to get another job that pays more money instead of working two part time jobs to ease the financial situation and to make room for increase in my business.  He told me about a place that was hiring in a field that I had worked in before.  A field that I was not looking to working in again.  I applied, walking in obedience saying ok God, let's see...In the space of one week from submitting the application to being hired and then starting training two weeks later.  In that blessing from God, He opened up doors that would later result in the completion in the seventh month!  I took the position with the mindset that I would look for another position off of the phones that would be more to my liking, in the current company and other companies!  Knowing that God has a plan but still looking to see if this is where I should be.  During the training my trainer quit in the middle of training which does not give you much comfort when you are feeling that you are not in the right place.  All the while I just felt that I needed to wait.  All the applications I had applied to for did not produce any interviews, so then I just said ok God, I will just walk in this until I see what You would have me to do next.  Then fifteen days ago, I was having a rough day, where I just felt that my stats and numbers were not where they needed to be.  Just a feeling of heaviness that seemed to be surrounding me and just feeling weak in my spirit.  Then God spoke to me in the center of my being, "I AM keeping you."  Oh the comfort that I felt when He said that!  That my heavenly Father not only sees me but that He is keeping me!  That I am not keeping myself, what a word to be able to hold on to and pull on when the things around you appear out of order.  But God!  Then later that same day in the breakroom one of the trainers asked me if anyone had talked to me.  I reply no, while thinking oh no what did I do wrong?  Then he replies would you like to do what I do, and be off of the phones?  I reply well, yeah and then he says that he will bring me the requisition number for the job so that I can apply.  Then I see God's favor, not only does the situation line up for me to run into this trainer that I see every now and then but that it was already in the works that he followed up and left the req# on my desk!!  I apply and say ok God, this is all you, I had stopped looking at the jobs listed for that location, I was just gonna stay here doing what I could until I heard from God.  Then I go to ask on that next Thursday, when they would be doing the interviews and they check the list and find that my name is on the list for the interviews they say that they will interview on last Wednesday, then Wednesday comes and goes and I don't hear anything, then I just keep a hold of what God has done, that they will interview me and it just has not happened yet.  Then I go to interview on yesterday, July 30, 2012, where I was talking to the training manager and he kept saying when you are selected, I mean if you are selected.  Then I was really like Lord?!  This is all you, not anything that I thought I could set up and put together!  I know that God has given me the job and they are to make the decision on today and I will find out on Wednesday when I go back to work.  How awesome our God is!  That when we just let go and trust Him, favor shows up because we are not trying to move things ourselves but let Him do it!  It is His good pleasure to give unto His children!!  We are His children!!  Amen!  Amen!--Zenobia Mayfield


Thank You to fiveamprayer, with our gathering together in His name in prayer keeping each other lifted and touching and agreeing that His will be done and that we will see in 2012!  Have a awesome and wonderfully blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment