Wednesday, January 9, 2013

It Is By Our Faith!

Romans 8:24-25; 2 Corinthians 13:1-10; Colossians 3; 1 Thessalonians 5:17; Hebrews 11:6; Philippians 1:27; Romans 4:18; Genesis 15:5; Psalm 91:7; Hebrews 11:1; Jude 1:24; Mark 11:24; 2 Chronicles 20:17  

We are walking in today:  It Is By Our Faith!


Romans 8:24-25 24 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for? 25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.
2 Corinthians 13:1-10
(CEV) 1 I am on my way to visit you for the third time. And as the Scriptures say, “Any charges must be proved true by at least two or three witnesses.” 2 During my second visit I warned you that I would punish you and anyone else who doesn’t stop sinning. I am far away from you now, but I give you the same warning. 3 This should prove to you that I am speaking for Christ. When he corrects you, he won’t be weak. He will be powerful! 4 Although he was weak when he was nailed to the cross, he now lives by the power of God. We are weak, just as Christ was. But you will see that we will live by the power of God, just as Christ does. 5 Test yourselves and find out if you really are true to your faith. If you pass the test, you will discover that Christ is living in you. But if Christ isn’t living in you, you have failed. 6 I hope you will discover that we have not failed. 7 We pray that you will stop doing evil things. We don’t pray like this to make ourselves look good, but to get you to do right, even if we are failures. 8 All we can do is to follow the truth and not fight against it. 9 Even though we are weak, we are glad that you are strong, and we pray that you will do even better. 10 I am writing these things to you before I arrive. This way I won’t have to be hard on you when I use the authority that the Lord has given me. I was given this authority, so that I could help you and not destroy you.
Hebrews 11:1  Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
1 Thessalonians 5:17 Pray without ceasing.
Hebrews 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
Philippians 1:27 Only let your conversation be as it becometh the gospel of Christ: that whether I come and see you, or else be absent, I may hear of your affairs, that ye stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel;

2 Corinthians 5:7  (For we walk by faith, not by sight:)
Romans 4:18 Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be.
Genesis 15:5  And he brought him forth abroad, and said, Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be.


This morning we welcome back Deacon Troy with a word for us this morning on walking this out by faith!  Thank You God for sending us such an on time word!  Amen!  We have to realize that it takes mustard seed faith.  Without faith it it impossible to please God!  Thank you Deacon Troy for coming with a word on faith!  That is how we can expect the unexpected by faith!  We have mountain moving faith in 2013!  We are standing on God's word like never before!  No weapon that is formed against us shall prosper!  Fiveamprayer, it takes great faith!  We pray that You would pour back into Deacon Troy for this word and his time spent in preparation.  Thank You God for this word on faith!  The just shall live by faith!  Thank You God for changing us in 2013!  All things new--new us, new ministry and new money!   We have to have great faith as we continue standing on Your word!  We are walking by faith, and not by sight!  God did not give us the spirit of fear, but a spirit of love, power and sound mind!  God knows what we need before we even ask.  We are told to ask that we will receive from Him!  We must be suited up in the whole armor of God with our sword swinging!  Have us hide Your word in our hearts that we may not sin against You!  Thank You for revelation on what faith is!  We give You all the glory, honor and praise!  We lift up fiveamprayer, to walk in great faith--unshakeable faith!  Let us always be abiding in His presence and that we would be trees planted by rivers of water!  Fiveamprayer continue to lean on the word of God!  We come this far by faith!  Leaning on the Lord, trusting in His holy word He's never failed me yet.  We lift up prayer requests, we lift them up to You.  The just shall live by faith!  I Am the righteous of Christ!  We come to repent and ask for forgiveness!  Thank you for forgiving us with no condemnation! To listen to this again click here!

We seal this prayer in His precious blood, by His Spirit:  We come this far by faith!

Welcome to the overflow...
It is 2013, we have come this far by faith!  When we get to the river Jordan, we know that we have come this far by faith!  We will speak to the mountains that are standing in our lives.  Trust God, He has never failed us yet!  We are leaning not to our own understanding!  We have come this far by faith!  Whatever we have been facing in our marriage and our finances--we are coming out by our faith!  We are overcomers and conquers!  Even when we don't see it in the natural, we are believing in God's word!  By faith, we come this far!  Through the tests, trials and struggles--it was all by faith that we were brought out!  We come this far by faith!  We can't turn around!  Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God!  We come this far by faith!  Though He slays me, yet will I trust Him!  The Lord is our Shepherd and we shall not want!  We come this far by faith!  Hallelujah God!  We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us!  Thank You God, the race is not given to the swift but to he that endures until the end.  Even when your back is against the wall, know that God is the wall!  Without faith, it is impossible to please God!  I Am victorious! I Am a winner!  I Am undefeated!  I Am standing on His promises!  I Am not alone!  I Am the righteousness of God!  I have come this far by faith!  I Am that I Am that I Am!  Faith builds up the spirit-man.  Causing  a stirring on the inside of us!  Get up and gird yourself up this morning!  I Am a force to be reckoned with!  Hallelujah Lord!  We come to serve notice on the devil this morning!  It is by faith, why we won't give up or back down.  The devil is already defeated, he is under our feet!  We are walking by faith and not by sight!  The just shall live by faith!  In spite of the evidence, we expect the unexpected!  I Am empowered!  I Am the definition of joy!  Thank You Lord!  I Am a force to be reckoned with!  Psalm 91:7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.  I come this morning by faith, to receive from God!  Not a with a spirit of fear, God did not give us that!  I come this far by faith!  God has equipped me!  I Am equipped by God!  I Am the now!  Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.  I Am the now!  I come this far by faith!  I Am the now!  Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen!  Thank You Jesus  Without faith it is impossible to please Him!  Hallelujah God!  You have to have mustard seed faith!  The just shall live by faith!  We must be moving from mustard seed faith to great faith!  We should be teachers, that we can tell others that our healing was by faith trusting in Jehovah Rapha; that you have lost your job, by faith trusting in Jehovah Jireh.  We know You God to be a deliverer!  I Am believing to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.  Now faith is substance of things hope for!  Thank You God!  Jude 1:24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy.  Mark 11:24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.  Fiveamprayer, there is no weapon that is formed against us that shall prosper!  It was by faith and holy boldness, not our will that God has made our way successful!  Thy will be done, Lord not ours!  It is by faith we speak those things that be not as through they were!  Faith, empowers me!  We have new revelation on His word, that it is impossible to please God without faith!  We are walking into the enemy's camp and taking back all that he stole.  We are standing in the devil's camp saying "what now devil?"  It is by faith!  We are to watch as well as pray!  God is coming back like a thief in the night!  It is your faith that will keep you on your knees in prayer!  On this prayer line to go from 2 people in 2009 to 75 on the line yesterday in 2013, those in faith, getting up and seeking God early!  Don't tell me what God can't do!  We can ask Him for the impossible because that is what He does.  He makes the impossible, possible!  Walking in great faith you won't have worries.  The Lord told Abram to get up and go, he did and staggered not.  Faith will keep you in position.  That is where the nevertheless, not my will but Thy will be done comes in.  That you would stand before a fiery furnace saying I will not bow to your god, the Living God is the only God that I serve!  You have to have great faith to know that He can save you on this side or the other side but my worship is not up for debate!  Our hope is build on nothing less than Jesus' blood and righteousness!  Now faith, I Am the now!  We give You all the glory and all of the praise!  Thank You Lord for using me!  It was your faith!  Thank You Jesus for the man of God bringing us this word on faith this morning! Thank You for his obedience.  Take time out to read Romans 8 today.  We have come this far by faith, leaning on the Lord.  Trusting in His holy word, He's never failed me yet!  Can't turn around--we come this far by faith!  Visit us on facebook, it will encourage you!  Keep standing on His promises!  We are walking by faith and not by sight!  Praise His name!

The Third Annual Fiveamprayer Conference--I Am A Force To Be Reckoned With!
The scripture that we are walking in for the 2013 prayer conference is: 
2 Chronicles 20:17  Ye shall not need to fight in this battle: set yourselves, stand ye still, and see the salvation of the Lord with you, O Judah and Jerusalem: fear not, nor be dismayed; to morrow go out against them: for the Lord will be with you.  Read it every day and really get this scripture down in your spirit.  For our third annual conference, I Am A Force To Be Reckoned With!  Stay tuned for more information to follow, get ready for a awesome time in the Lord on September 20-22, 2013! 


Musical Selection
Jonathan Nelson, I am Your Song
Marcus Cole, Write My Song
Mighty Clouds of Joy, We've Come This Far By Faith
Mighty Clouds of Joy, Pray For Me
Brian Courtney Wilson, All I Need

No comments:

Post a Comment