Wednesday, August 12, 2026

STOP LETTING EVERYTHING SHAKE YOU PART 7

Yeshayahu (Isaiah) chapter 26









Today we are walking in: STOP LETTING EVERYTHING SHAKE YOU PART 7








Yeshayahu (Isaiah) 26:3

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.







TRUST






Today we look to the word—TRUST—H982—batach—to trust, trust in, have confidence, be confident, be secure, feel safe; to place one’s confidence in and rely upon.













The Torah Testifies……….

Devariym (Deuteronomy) 31:8

And YAHUAH, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.










The Prophets Proclaim………

Yirmeyahu (Jeremiah) 17:7-8

Blessed is the man that trusteth H982 in YAHUAH, and whose hope YAHUAH is. For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.

Yeshayahu (Isaiah) 12:2

Behold, El is my salvation; I will trust H982, and not be afraid: for YAH YAHUAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.










The Writings Witness………

Tehilliym (Psalm) 56:3-4

What time I am afraid, I will trust H982 in thee. In Elohiym I will praise his word, in Elohiym I have put my trust H982; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.

Mishlei (Proverbs) 29:25

The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust H982 in YAHUAH shall be safe.










And before we finish, I want you to make this declaration over your life.

I will not allow every opinion to control me. I will not allow every criticism to discourage me. I will not allow every setback to defeat me. I will not allow every distraction to steal my focus. I will not allow every problem to take my peace. I will trust Elohiym more. I will guard my heart. I will protect my mind. I will stay focused on my purpose. I will walk in the peace Elohiym has given me.

Because the truth is this: the strongest people are not those who experience the fewest storms. The strongest people are those who remain anchored during the storm. The strongest people are not those who avoid challenges. They are those who trust Elohiym through challenges. The strongest people are not those who never feel pressure. They are those who refuse to let pressure become their master.

And by Elohiym’s grace, that can be you.

Starting today.

Starting now.

So leave this message with confidence. Leave with wisdom. Leave with discipline. Leave with greater trust in Elohiym. And leave with the determination to stop letting everything shake you.

Because your peace is precious. Your purpose is important. Your calling is significant. And Elohiym’s peace is far too powerful to be surrendered to temporary circumstances.

Remember Yeshayahu (Isaiah) chapter 26, verse 3:

“Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.”

Keep your mind on Elohiym. Keep your heart guarded. Keep your focus on your purpose, and trust Him with the rest.

Before we close, I want you to remember something.

Peace is not something you find accidentally. It is something you protect intentionally.

Today we have learned that not everything deserves our attention. Not everything deserves our reaction. And not everything deserves our peace. We have learned that Elohiym never intended for us to live controlled by fear, criticism, distractions, or circumstances. He intended for us to be anchored in His presence and guided by His peace.

But if we are honest, there are still areas of our lives where we struggle. There are burdens we continue to carry. There are opinions we continue to worry about. There are disappointments we continue to replay. There are fears we continue to entertain. And there are situations we still need Elohiym’s help to surrender.

The good news is that we do not have to fight these battles alone.

The same Elohiym who commands us to guard our peace is the same Elohiym who gives us the strength to do it. The same Elohiym who tells us not to fear is the same Elohiym who walks with us through every storm. The same Elohiym who calls us to trust Him is the same Elohiym who is worthy of our trust.

That means when something tries to shake you tomorrow, you do not have to respond the way you responded yesterday.

You can stop.

You can discern.

You can pray.

You can ask yourself, “Does this deserve access to my peace?”

Because everything that happens around you does not deserve permission to happen within you.

That criticism does not automatically deserve a place in your mind. That disagreement does not automatically deserve the rest of your day. That person’s attitude does not automatically deserve your emotional energy. That delay does not automatically mean Elohiym has forgotten you. That closed door does not automatically mean your future is ruined. That uncomfortable moment does not automatically mean something is wrong.

Sometimes you have to tell yourself, “This happened, but it will not have me.”

I experienced it, but I will not become consumed by it.

I heard what they said, but I will not allow their words to become louder than what Elohiym said.

I felt the disappointment, but I will not build my future around one disappointing moment.

I experienced the rejection, but I will not allow rejection to redefine my identity.

I encountered the setback, but I will not mistake a setback for the end of my story.

I felt the pressure, but I will not surrender my peace to it.

Everything does not get to shake me anymore.

And understand something: being unshaken does not mean becoming emotionless. It does not mean becoming cold. It does not mean pretending you do not care. It does not mean allowing people to mistreat you without boundaries. It does not mean denying pain.

Being unshaken means that even when you feel something deeply, Elohiym remains deeper.

You can hurt and still trust.

You can be disappointed and still have hope.

You can be uncertain and still have faith.

You can be frustrated and still exercise self-control.

You can experience rejection and still know your worth.

You can walk through a storm and still possess peace.

That is maturity.

That is growth.

That is what happens when your roots begin going deeper than your circumstances.

Think again about what Yirmeyahu (Jeremiah) chapter 17 says about the person who trusts in YAHUAH. That person is compared to a tree planted by waters whose roots stretch toward the river. Heat comes, but the tree remains. Drought comes, but the tree continues producing.

Notice that Elohiym never promised the tree that heat would not come.

He gave the tree roots capable of surviving the heat.

That changes the way we understand peace.

Maybe the answer is not Elohiym removing every difficult person from your life.

Maybe He is deepening your roots.

Maybe the answer is not Elohiym preventing every criticism.

Maybe He is deepening your roots.

Maybe the answer is not Elohiym making sure you never experience disappointment.

Maybe He is deepening your roots.

Maybe the answer is not a life without pressure.

Maybe Elohiym is developing something in you that pressure cannot destroy.

Because when your roots are deep enough, everything happening on the surface does not determine whether you survive.

And some of us need deeper roots.

We have spent too much time asking Elohiym to change everything around us while He has been trying to strengthen something within us.

“YAHUAH, make them stop.”

“YAHUAH, remove this.”

“YAHUAH, change them.”

“YAHUAH, fix this circumstance.”

And sometimes He will.

But sometimes His answer is, “I am going to teach you how to remain steady even while this exists.”

That is another level of peace.

It is easy to say you have peace when nobody is bothering you. It is easy to say you trust Elohiym when everything is happening according to your plan. It is easy to feel confident when everybody is applauding you.

But can you remain anchored when somebody misunderstands you?

Can you remain focused when somebody criticizes you?

Can you remain faithful when the answer is delayed?

Can you remain peaceful when circumstances are uncertain?

Can you remain disciplined when your emotions are screaming for a reaction?

Can you remain on the wall when somebody keeps calling you down?

Remember Nechemyah:

“I am doing a great work, so that I cannot come down.”

Some of you need to carry that sentence into your next season.

You cannot keep coming down from your assignment to answer every voice.

You cannot keep coming down to investigate every rumor.

You cannot keep coming down to defend yourself against every accusation.

You cannot keep coming down to participate in every argument.

You cannot keep coming down to prove something to people who have already decided what they want to believe.

You are doing a great work.

Stay on the wall.

Stay focused.

Stay faithful.

Stay obedient.

Stay peaceful.

Let Elohiym handle what does not belong to you.

Because every time you come down from the wall to fight an unnecessary battle, the work stops.

And there are some battles that are not worth stopping the work for.

Somebody may misunderstand you.

Keep building.

Somebody may criticize you.

Keep building.

Somebody may not approve of what Elohiym told you to do.

Keep building.

Something unexpected may happen.

Keep building.

Your emotions may have a difficult day.

Keep building.

Because the goal of distraction is not always to destroy you.

Sometimes distraction only needs to delay you.

And if it can keep you emotionally occupied with something insignificant long enough, you will neglect something significant.

Do not give distractions that kind of power.

Your calling deserves your attention.

Your purpose deserves your attention.

Your relationship with Elohiym deserves your attention.

Your growth deserves your attention.

Your future deserves your attention.

Everything else must be evaluated accordingly.

This is where the message becomes personal.

You know what has been shaking you.

You know what name keeps coming into your mind.

You know what conversation you keep replaying.

You know what disappointment you keep revisiting.

You know what fear keeps returning.

You know what outcome you have been trying to control.

You know what criticism you have given too much authority.

You know what distraction has been consuming too much attention.

And Elohiym is inviting you to make a decision.

Release it.

Not because it never mattered.

Not because it never hurt.

Not because you suddenly understand everything.

Release it because Elohiym matters more.

Release it because your peace matters.

Release it because your assignment matters.

Release it because carrying it is not changing it.

Release it because you cannot hold tightly to worry and simultaneously rest completely in trust.

There comes a moment when faith has to open its hands.

And say:

“YAHUAH, I give this to You.”

I give You the person.

I give You the criticism.

I give You the rejection.

I give You the uncertainty.

I give You the delay.

I give You the unanswered question.

I give You the outcome.

I give You tomorrow.

I give You what I cannot control.

And I choose to be faithful with what You have given me today.

That is surrender.

And surrender is not defeat.

Surrender to Elohiym is the recognition that His hands are stronger than yours.

His wisdom is greater than yours.

His perspective is higher than yours.

His timing is better than yours.

His ability reaches where yours cannot.

So stop exhausting yourself trying to be Elohiym.

You were never assigned that position.

You were called to trust Him.

And when you finally release what belongs to Him, you discover something beautiful:

Your shoulders become lighter.

Your mind becomes quieter.

Your reactions become slower.

Your discernment becomes clearer.

Your focus becomes sharper.

And your peace becomes stronger.

Not necessarily because the situation changed.

Because you changed who was carrying it.

You put it back into the hands of Elohiym.

And now, before we close this entire teaching, wherever you are, quiet your heart before Yah.

Release every burden.

Release every worry.

Release every offense.

Release every fear.

Release every opinion you have given too much authority.

Release every situation you cannot control.

Release every emotional weight you were never supposed to carry.

And invite Elohiym to fill you with a peace that is greater than every pressure, stronger than every challenge, and deeper than every circumstance.

Because we are not leaving this teaching merely knowing more about peace.

We are leaving determined to walk in it.

We are leaving determined to guard it.

We are leaving determined to stop handing it over to everything that demands our attention.

We are leaving determined to trust Elohiym.

And now, with our hearts surrendered and our minds stayed upon Him:

Let us pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment