Thursday, July 2, 2026

RESET YOUR LIFE BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE PART 7

Yo’el (Joel) chapter 2









Today we are walking in: RESET YOUR LIFE BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE PART 7

Yo’el (Joel) 2:25

And I will restore H7999 to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.










RESTORE







Today we look to the word—RESTORE—H7999—shalam—to make whole, make complete, repay, recompense, restore, reward, or bring into completeness. It carries the understanding of making up what was lost, bringing wholeness where there was lack, and bringing something back into proper condition.










The Torah Testifies………. 

Shemoth (Exodus) 22:1

If a man shall steal an ox, or a sheep, and kill it, or sell it; he shall restore H7999 five oxen for an ox, and four sheep for a sheep.

Devariym (Deuteronomy) 30:3

That then YAHUAH thy Elohiym will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither YAHUAH thy Elohiym hath scattered thee.









The Prophets Proclaim………

Yo’el (Joel) 2:25-26

And I will restore H7999 to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise את eth-the name of YAHUAH your Elohiym, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.

Yirmeyahu (Jeremiah) 30:17

For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, says YAHUAH; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Tsiyon, whom no man seeks after.








The Writings Witness………

Tehilliym (Psalm) 51:12

Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free Ruach.

Tehilliym (Psalm) 126:4-5

Turn again our captivity, O YAHUAH, as the streams in the south. They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.









Now this is the moment where everything must come together.

Not merely in your mind.

Not merely as another teaching you enjoyed.

Not as something you highlighted and then forgot.

This must become decision.

Because resetting your life is not ultimately about becoming busier, more impressive, more productive, or more successful in the eyes of people.

The true reset is alignment.

Alignment with YAHUAH.

Alignment with truth.

Alignment with discipline.

Alignment with purpose.

Alignment with the life He is calling you to live.

Write this down:

Reset is the process. Alignment is the goal.

INSPIRATION WITHOUT TRANSFORMATION IS NOT ENOUGH

You can feel inspired and remain unchanged.

You can cry during a message and still return to the same habits.

You can agree with every point and still refuse to act.

You can know exactly what is wrong and continue tolerating it.

That is why this moment matters.

Because information without transformation becomes another collection of words.

And transformation requires response.

You have heard the need to reset your mind.

You have been challenged to release your past.

You have been called to restart with wisdom.

You have been reminded to refocus your attention.

You have confronted how you steward time.

You have faced the need for discipline.

You have challenged fear and self-doubt.

You have been pushed toward action.

Now the question is:

Will you align?

Write this down:

Truth becomes transformation when I respond to it.

RESTORATION IS POSSIBLE

Yo’el 2:25 contains one of the most powerful promises of restoration:

“And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten.”

That Scripture speaks hope over places that look wasted.

Years.

Opportunities.

Seasons.

Things you wish had happened differently.

Moments you believe you lost.

There are people who look backward and feel grief over time.

“I should be farther by now.”

“I wasted too many years.”

“I stayed too long.”

“I waited too long.”

“I made too many mistakes.”

But hear this carefully:

YAHUAH is not intimidated by lost time.

He is not limited by your timeline.

He is not confused by the years you wish had gone differently.

Restoration belongs to Him.

Write this down:

What I cannot recover in my own strength, YAHUAH is still able to redeem according to His purpose.

That does not mean every lost opportunity returns in the exact form you wanted.

Restoration does not always mean recreating the past.

Sometimes YAHUAH restores by giving wisdom the old season never contained.

Sometimes He restores peace.

Sometimes He restores identity.

Sometimes He restores opportunity differently.

Sometimes He gives fruit in the future that changes how you understand what happened behind you.

Restoration belongs to His wisdom.

DO NOT TURN RESTORATION INTO AN EXCUSE FOR PASSIVITY

But listen carefully.

The promise of restoration is not permission to continue wasting time.

You cannot say:

“YAHUAH will restore the years,”

and then deliberately waste another year.

You cannot ask Him for restoration while refusing the alignment He is requiring.

Write this down:

Hope in restoration should create urgency for obedience, not permission for delay.

Today matters.

What you do now matters.

The grace to begin again is here.

Use it.

YOUR LIFE WILL NOT CHANGE UNTIL YOUR TOLERANCE CHANGES

There are things in your life that have remained because you continue tolerating them.

Distraction.

Procrastination.

Poor boundaries.

Fear.

Inconsistency.

Self-sabotage.

Unnecessary relationships.

Thought patterns you never challenge.

Habits you keep excusing.

Write this down:

What I repeatedly tolerate eventually becomes part of the environment of my life.

This does not mean you can instantly control every circumstance.

You cannot.

But where YAHUAH has given you responsibility, stop waiting for change while protecting the problem.

Some things require confrontation.

Some require boundaries.

Some require repentance.

Some require discipline.

Some require release.

Some require action.

Ask:

“What have I been tolerating that YAHUAH is telling me to address?”

That answer may reveal your next move.

THIS IS YOUR TURNING POINT

There must be a moment where the reset stops being theoretical.

A line in the sand.

A decision.

You say:

“I cannot continue the same way.”

Not because you hate yourself.

Because you finally understand that remaining unchanged has a cost.

You are not rejecting who you were.

You are responding to who YAHUAH is calling you to become.

Write this down:

A turning point begins when truth becomes more important than comfort.

Comfort says:

“Wait.”

Truth says:

“Move.”

Comfort says:

“Keep doing what you know.”

Truth says:

“This is no longer producing life.”

Comfort says:

“Everybody is used to you like this.”

Truth says:

“Obedience matters more.”

SURRENDER THE DISTRACTIONS

Now enter this intentionally.

Bring the distractions before YAHUAH.

What has consumed too much attention?

What continually pulls you away from prayer?

What steals your best hours?

What turns five minutes into an hour?

What keeps you mentally scattered?

What keeps you emotionally exhausted?

Do not merely say:

“I need to focus better.”

Surrender something specific.

Write this down:

Vague surrender produces vague change.

Name it.

Then decide what practical boundary belongs around it.

SURRENDER THE HABITS

There are habits you already know cannot continue.

You do not need another revelation.

You need response.

Maybe it is procrastination.

Maybe avoidance.

Maybe overspending.

Maybe poor sleep.

Maybe gossip.

Maybe impulsive reactions.

Maybe continually returning to something YAHUAH keeps convicting you about.

Bring it before Him.

Then make the practical adjustment.

Write this down:

Repentance changes direction.

Feeling bad without turning is not the full work.

Turn.

SURRENDER THE FEAR

Fear has delayed enough.

Fear of failure.

Fear of judgment.

Fear of being misunderstood.

Fear of starting again.

Fear of succeeding.

Fear of losing people.

Fear of being alone.

Fear of uncertainty.

You may feel fear.

But fear cannot remain your counselor.

Write this down:

I can acknowledge fear without assigning it authority.

Bring fear before YAHUAH and ask for wisdom.

Then obey what wisdom reveals.

SAY: “YAHUAH, I AM READY”

Not halfway ready.

Not “when everything becomes comfortable” ready.

Ready to be corrected.

Ready to change.

Ready to learn.

Ready to establish boundaries.

Ready to stop delaying.

Ready to become disciplined.

Ready to obey.

Ready to move.

Say:

“YAHUAH, I am ready for You to change what must be changed in me.”

That is surrender.

THE RESET PRAYER

YAHUAH, I surrender every distraction that has kept me stuck. I bring before You every pattern, habit, thought, fear, and attachment that has prevented me from walking with clarity and obedience. Search me and reveal what I have been protecting that no longer agrees with Your purpose for my life.

I release every habit that has limited my growth. Give me wisdom to recognize the routines that keep reproducing the same fruit, and give me the discipline to build patterns that agree with what You are teaching me. Help me stop asking for change while refusing the responsibility that change requires.

YAHUAH, I release the past. I release regret. I release shame. I release the version of myself I keep condemning. I choose to learn from what happened without allowing it to define every future decision. Where repentance is needed, lead me into true repentance. Where forgiveness is needed, teach me to forgive. Where boundaries are needed, give me wisdom and courage to establish them.

I surrender my fear. Fear of failure, fear of judgment, fear of beginning again, fear of the unknown, fear of what people may say, and fear of becoming someone unfamiliar to myself. Let Your truth become louder than fear.

Give me wisdom to manage my time. Teach me to number my days and apply my heart unto wisdom. Expose the distractions that steal hours without producing fruit. Teach me to pray and plan, to rest wisely, to work diligently, and to protect the responsibilities You have entrusted to me.

Build discipline within me. Teach me to keep my commitments, return quickly when I drift, and stop allowing temporary emotion to control permanent direction. Let my habits begin agreeing with the life I am praying for.

Give me courage to act. Where You have given enough clarity, keep me from hiding behind endless analysis. Teach me the difference between patience and procrastination, between wisdom and fear, between waiting on You and refusing to move.

YAHUAH, align my life with Your purpose. If I am chasing something You never assigned, correct me. If I am holding something You are telling me to release, strengthen me. If I am moving too quickly, slow me down. If I am remaining still when You are telling me to move, give me courage.

Restore what You desire to restore. Redeem every lesson. Use every scar. Use every season. Let nothing surrendered to You remain wasted. And where my vision of restoration differs from Your wisdom, teach me to trust Your way above my own.

I do not want merely a new routine.

I want a renewed mind.

I do not merely want better circumstances.

I want greater alignment.

I do not merely want greater success.

I want greater obedience.

I choose to place You at the center of this reset.

In Yahusha Ha’Mashiach’s mighty Name, amein.

NOW MAKE THE DECLARATION

Declare this with conviction:

“Today I reset my mind, I restart my journey, and I refocus on YAHUAH’s purpose for my life.”

Again:

“Today I reset my mind, I restart my journey, and I refocus on YAHUAH’s purpose for my life.”

I will not continue tolerating what YAHUAH is confronting.

I will not allow my past to become my identity.

I will not carry shame into a future YAHUAH has given grace to enter.

I will not return to old patterns simply because they are familiar.

I will not allow distraction to govern my attention.

I will not allow procrastination to govern my time.

I will not allow motivation to determine whether I remain disciplined.

I will not allow fear to decide whether I obey.

I will move with wisdom.

I will move with prayer.

I will move with discipline.

I will move with purpose.

DO NOT GO BACK

This matters.

Do not finish this teaching, feel powerful for one night, and tomorrow automatically return to everything you just said needed to change.

When the old habit calls, remember the decision.

When distraction returns, remember the decision.

When fear speaks, remember the decision.

When somebody attempts to pull you back into a version of yourself you have outgrown, remember the decision.

Write this down:

Do not continually reopen doors you asked YAHUAH for strength to close.

That does not mean you will never struggle.

You may.

Return.

But do not intentionally rebuild the old life.

YOUR RESET NEEDS A PLAN

Before this day ends, do something practical.

Write down one thing you are releasing.

One thing you are restarting.

One distraction you are reducing.

One habit you are building.

One area of your time you are restructuring.

One action you will take.

Keep it simple.

Write this down:

Transformation needs somewhere to land.

Give the teaching an action.

MOVE FORWARD WITH CLARITY

From this day forward, ask better questions.

Instead of:

“Why am I like this?”

Ask:

“What needs to change?”

Instead of:

“Why did I waste so much time?”

Ask:

“What can I steward today?”

Instead of:

“What will people think?”

Ask:

“What does obedience require?”

Instead of:

“What if I fail?”

Ask:

“What wisdom can I gain by moving faithfully?”

Instead of:

“When will my life change?”

Ask:

“What am I changing today?”

Better questions create better direction.

YOU HAVE WHAT YOU NEED TO BEGIN

You do not know everything.

You do not need to.

You have awareness.

You have truth.

You have direction.

You have today.

And most importantly, you have access to YAHUAH.

That is enough to take the next step.

Write this down:

I do not need everything required for the entire journey. I need grace and wisdom for the next faithful step.

THE FINAL QUESTION

We started with this:

How long will you keep living a life you’ve already outgrown?

Now the question has changed.

You have seen what needs attention.

You have identified what needs release.

You have confronted the patterns.

You have been reminded of your responsibility.

So now:

What will you do next?

Because the answer is no longer hidden.

Your next decision will reveal whether this was simply another message or the beginning of a real reset.

FINAL CHARGE

Reset your mind.

Release the past.

Restart with wisdom.

Refocus your attention.

Redeem your time.

Build discipline.

Break agreement with fear.

Take the next action.

Remain aligned with YAHUAH.

And when you drift, return.

When you stumble, return.

When you become distracted, return.

When fear speaks, return to truth.

When the old life calls, remember why you left it.

Do not become obsessed with becoming a completely different person overnight.

Become faithful today.

Then become faithful tomorrow.

Let transformation accumulate.

Let discipline become character.

Let obedience become lifestyle.

Let YAHUAH continually refine the reset.

FINAL DECLARATION

Say:

“My past will teach me, but it will not imprison me. My mistakes will humble me, but they will not define me. My fear may speak, but it will not govern me. My distractions may appear, but they will not own my attention. My feelings may fluctuate, but they will not control my direction. I will steward my time. I will build discipline. I will take action. I will remain teachable. I will trust YAHUAH. I will walk forward in wisdom, obedience, clarity, and purpose.”

And finally:

“Today I reset. Today I realign. Today I begin again with YAHUAH.”

Do not wait for another year.

Do not wait for another crisis.

Do not wait until everything falls apart badly enough to force change.

Respond while you can still hear the call to move.

The old version of your life has taught you what it was assigned to teach you.

Carry the wisdom.

Release the weight.

And walk.

Because the reset is not about pretending yesterday never happened.

The reset is deciding that yesterday will no longer control what you do with today.

May YAHUAH restore what must be restored, remove what must be removed, strengthen what must be strengthened, correct what must be corrected, and lead you forward according to His perfect wisdom.

May your days become intentional, your mind become renewed, your habits become disciplined, your decisions become wise, and your life become increasingly aligned with His purpose.

And when you look back upon this season, may you recognize it as the moment when you finally stopped merely wishing for change and began walking faithfully in it.

RESET. RELEASE. RESTART. REFOCUS. REDEEM THE TIME. BUILD DISCIPLINE. ACT. ALIGN.

And do not go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment