Thursday, July 9, 2026

RESET YOUR LIFE BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE PART 2

Yeshayahu (Isaiah) chapter 43










Today we are walking in: RESET YOUR LIFE BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE PART 2









Yeshayahu (Isaiah) 43:18-19

Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.






FORGET








Today we look to the word—FORGET—H7911—shakach—to forget, cease to remember, ignore, or allow something to pass from active remembrance. In the context of moving forward, it carries the understanding of refusing to remain mentally governed by what belongs to a former season.











The Torah Testifies……….

Bereshiyth (Genesis) 41:51

And Yoseph called the name of the firstborn Menashsheh: For Elohiym, said he, hath made me forget H7911 all my toil, and all my father’s house.

Devariym (Deuteronomy) 8:11

Beware that thou forget H7911 not YAHUAH thy Elohiym, in not guarding His commandments, and His judgments, and His statutes, which I command thee this day.










The Prophets Proclaim………

Yeshayahu (Isaiah) 43:18-19

Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

Yirmeyahu (Jeremiah) 31:34

And they shall teach no more every man את eth-his neighbour, and every man את eth-his brother, saying, Know את eth-YAHUAH: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, says YAHUAH: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.









The Writings Witness………

Tehilliym (Psalm) 45:10

Hearken, O daughter, and consider, and incline thine ear; forget H7911 also thine own people, and thy father’s house.

Mishlei (Proverbs) 4:25-27

Let thine eyes look right on, and let thine eyelids look straight before thee. Ponder the path of thy feet, and let all thy ways be established. Turn not to the right hand nor to the left: remove thy foot from evil.










Now listen carefully, because after you begin to reset your mind, the next thing YAHUAH will confront you with is your past.

And this is where many people stop moving forward.

Not because they lack potential.

Not because there is no future available.

Not because YAHUAH has abandoned them.

But because emotionally, mentally, and spiritually, they are still tied to what is behind them.

You may have changed your routine.

You may have decided you want something different.

You may even be praying for a new beginning.

But if your mind is still anchored to old failures, old pain, old shame, old relationships, old disappointments, and old versions of yourself, then part of you is still living in yesterday.

Write this down:

You cannot fully walk into a new season while continually allowing an old season to define you.

YOUR PAST IS A LESSON, NOT A LIFE SENTENCE

Some of you are not living in your present.

You are living in replay.

Every day you revisit what went wrong.

Every day you rehearse your failures.

Every day you remind yourself of what you should have done differently.

Every day you mentally return to the person who hurt you, the decision you regret, the opportunity you missed, or the season you wish you could redo.

Without realizing it, you have taken history and turned it into identity.

That is dangerous.

Your past was meant to teach you.

It was never meant to become the permanent address of your mind.

Write this down:

My past is a lesson, not a life sentence.

Again:

My past is a lesson, not a life sentence.

What happened matters.

What you learned matters.

The consequences may matter.

Healing may still require time.

But none of that means the old chapter gets to dictate every future decision.

There is a difference between remembering wisely and living backward.

Wisdom remembers enough to learn.

Bondage remembers in order to relive.

WHEN MEMORY BECOMES LOUDER THAN FAITH

Think about someone who made a mistake years ago.

Maybe they failed.

Maybe they trusted the wrong person.

Maybe they ignored a warning.

Maybe they mishandled an opportunity.

Now a new door opens.

But instead of responding to what YAHUAH is doing now, they respond to what happened then.

Fear speaks first.

“I remember what happened last time.”

“I cannot trust again.”

“I will probably fail again.”

“This will end the same way.”

Nothing is wrong with the new opportunity.

The old wound is still governing the interpretation.

Write this down:

An unhealed memory can make a new opportunity look like an old threat.

That is why healing matters.

That is why renewal matters.

That is why the mind must be brought back under truth.

You cannot allow yesterday’s pain to become tomorrow’s prophecy.

FORGET THE FORMER THINGS

Yeshayahu 43:18-19 says:

“Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing.”

This does not mean YAHUAH is commanding you to develop amnesia.

It means there are former things you must stop allowing to dominate your attention because He is doing something new.

There are memories that can be honored without being obeyed.

There are experiences that can be acknowledged without being worshiped.

There are old chapters that can be remembered without being reopened every day.

Write this down:

Some things must be remembered as testimony, not revisited as identity.

YAHUAH says:

“Behold, I will do a new thing.”

But if your eyes are constantly fixed behind you, you may miss what is springing forth in front of you.

Your hands must become free enough to receive what belongs to the next season.

SHAME WILL KEEP YOU TIED TO WHO YOU WERE

Let’s be honest.

Sometimes the hardest thing to release is not another person.

It is yourself.

Some of you are carrying shame nobody can see.

You function.

You smile.

You show up.

You complete responsibilities.

But internally, you still punish yourself for decisions that are already behind you.

You keep saying:

“I should have known better.”

“I wasted too much time.”

“I messed up too much.”

“I do not deserve another chance.”

But if YAHUAH has forgiven you, why are you insisting upon becoming your own permanent judge?

Write this down:

Repentance learns from the past. Shame chains you to it.

Repentance says:

“I was wrong. YAHUAH, correct me. Teach me. Change me.”

Shame says:

“I was wrong, therefore I am permanently worthless.”

Those are not the same message.

One produces transformation.

The other produces paralysis.

You are not honoring YAHUAH by refusing to receive the mercy He has offered.

If He has corrected you, receive correction.

If restitution is needed, make it.

If an apology is required, give it.

If a pattern must change, change it.

But after repentance, stop building your identity around the failure.

Write this down:

I can take responsibility without making failure my identity.

STOP FIGHTING BATTLES HEAVEN HAS ALREADY SETTLED

There are people carrying weights that should have been laid down years ago.

You have already prayed about it.

You have already repented.

You have already learned from it.

YAHUAH has already been rebuilding you.

But mentally, you keep reopening the case.

You wake up and prosecute yourself again.

You go to bed and replay the evidence again.

You imagine what everybody thinks again.

You keep yourself emotionally attached to a version of your life YAHUAH has already been trying to move you beyond.

At some point, you must say:

“This chapter has taught me what it needed to teach me. I will not make it my permanent residence.”

That is not denial.

That is maturity.

RELEASE THE PEOPLE WHO HURT YOU

Sometimes resetting requires releasing people emotionally, even when they are no longer physically present.

You may not speak to them anymore.

You may not see them anymore.

But they still occupy enormous amounts of mental space.

You replay what they said.

You imagine conversations.

You think about what you wish you had done.

You wait for an apology that may never come.

And every time you mentally return there, you hand them another piece of your present.

Write this down:

Someone does not have to be present in my life to continue occupying my mind.

Release does not mean pretending what happened was acceptable.

It does not always mean reconciliation.

It does not mean removing necessary boundaries.

It means refusing to allow the offense to continue controlling your emotional future.

You can forgive and still use wisdom.

You can release bitterness and still maintain boundaries.

You can stop rehearsing what happened without calling what happened right.

RELEASE THE VERSION OF YOU WHO MADE THE MISTAKE

This part matters.

You must also release the old version of yourself.

There are decisions you made because you did not know what you know now.

There were places where you lacked wisdom.

There were times fear controlled you.

There were times you moved too quickly.

There were times you stayed too long.

There were moments you tolerated what you would never tolerate today.

Learn from that version.

Do not despise that version.

And do not keep becoming that version simply because guilt keeps calling you backward.

Write this down:

I am allowed to grow beyond the person who made the mistake.

Growth means the old response is no longer required.

Growth means you can choose differently.

Growth means what once controlled you does not have to continue controlling you.

That is part of the reset.

CLOSE THE CHAPTER

Some of you are asking YAHUAH for a new chapter while continually rereading the old one.

At some point, close it.

Not because it did not matter.

Because it is finished.

You cannot change what happened by revisiting it repeatedly.

You can only decide what you will carry forward from it.

Carry wisdom.

Carry discernment.

Carry testimony.

Carry maturity.

But leave the chains.

Write this down:

Carry the lesson. Leave the bondage.

YAHUAH can use what happened without requiring you to remain trapped inside it.

NOW LET GO OF WHAT NO LONGER BELONGS

And this brings us deeper into release.

Before anything new can truly begin, you must be willing to let go.

Not eventually.

Not when it becomes convenient.

You cannot carry your entire old life into a new one.

You cannot maintain the same habits, same fears, same destructive patterns, same attachments, and expect radically different fruit.

Growth needs space.

And space appears when something is released.

Some of you are not stuck because there are no opportunities available.

You are stuck because your hands are full.

Full of old habits.

Full of unnecessary relationships.

Full of fear.

Full of outdated beliefs.

Full of obligations YAHUAH never assigned.

Full of guilt.

Full of distractions.

Then you ask:

“Why can’t I receive anything new?”

Because there is no room.

FAMILIARITY CAN MAKE BONDAGE FEEL SAFE

What makes release difficult is often not simply the thing itself.

It is familiarity.

You know this pattern.

You know how this relationship works.

You know how to survive this environment.

You know exactly how disappointment feels here.

Even pain can become familiar enough to feel safer than uncertainty.

That is why people sometimes choose known dysfunction over unknown possibility.

The old thing hurts.

But at least it is predictable.

The new thing requires trust.

Write this down:

Familiar does not mean healthy. Predictable does not mean assigned.

You cannot use comfort alone to determine whether something belongs in your life.

Some things feel comfortable because you have rehearsed them for years.

That does not mean they are producing life.

HOLDING ON IS COSTING YOU

Hear this clearly:

Holding on may be costing you more than letting go ever could.

It may be costing your peace.

Your attention.

Your focus.

Your discipline.

Your growth.

Your ability to trust again.

Your ability to hear clearly.

Your willingness to move.

Every day you preserve something YAHUAH is confronting, you delay the room needed for something healthier.

That does not mean every difficult relationship must end or every frustrating circumstance must be abandoned.

Discernment matters.

But when YAHUAH has made something clear, stop negotiating with what you already know.

“THIS VERSION OF ME IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR THIS”

There comes a point where growth requires a line.

A boundary.

A decision.

You must be able to say:

“This version of me is no longer available for this pattern.”

Not out of pride.

Not because you believe you are better than everyone else.

But because you finally value obedience, peace, and purpose more than familiarity.

Maybe the old you answered every provocation.

The new you pauses.

Maybe the old you stayed where you were dishonored because being alone frightened you.

The new you chooses wisdom and boundaries.

Maybe the old you procrastinated until pressure forced action.

The new you begins before panic becomes necessary.

Maybe the old you lived distracted.

The new you guards attention.

Write this down:

A new life requires new agreements.

You cannot continue agreeing with everything the old version of you agreed with.

YOUR HANDS MUST OPEN

Your hands cannot receive anything new if they are determined to remain closed around what needs to be released.

That is the picture I want you to remember.

Open hands.

Not empty because you have lost everything.

Open because you trust YAHUAH enough to stop clinging to what He is asking you to surrender.

There is space for clarity.

Space for growth.

Space for healthier relationships.

Space for discipline.

Space for obedience.

Space for a different response.

Space for the person YAHUAH is developing.

Write this down:

Release creates room.

Sometimes what feels like loss is actually preparation.

MAKE THE DECLARATION

Now say this with conviction:

“I release what no longer serves YAHUAH’s purpose in my life.”

Again:

“I release what no longer serves YAHUAH’s purpose in my life.”

I release regret.

I release shame.

I release the need to relive every mistake.

I release bitterness.

I release unhealthy attachment.

I release old identities.

I release the belief that what happened to me must determine who I become.

I carry the wisdom.

I keep the lesson.

But I leave the bondage.

THE QUESTION HAS CHANGED

The question is no longer:

“Why should I let go?”

The question becomes:

“How much longer can I afford not to?”

Because after you reset your thinking and release what belongs behind you, YAHUAH begins confronting another fear:

the fear of starting again.

Some people know exactly what must end.

They just have no confidence in what comes next.

They are terrified that restarting means going back to zero.

But restarting with wisdom is not going back to zero.

It is beginning again with lessons you did not possess the first time.

And that is where we are going next.

You are not returning to square one. You are starting again with experience, discernment, correction, and YAHUAH’s direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment