Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I come to remove all doubt.

Matthew 14:31; Luke 12:29; Acts 20:10; 1 Timothy 2:8

We are walking in today: I come to remove all doubt.

Matthew 14:31 And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt? Doubt defined as a status between belief and disbelief, involves uncertainty or distrust or lack of sureness of an alleged fact, an action, or motive, or a decision. We serve a God with benefits and we are covered by His blood. Why are you in doubt? You do know when you are in doubt, you are not trusting God. Doubt means you don't believe. God cannot move in doubt. It is a status between belief and disbelief. God has come to remove all doubt. Luke 12:29 And seek not ye what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink, neither be ye of doubtful mind. Don't worry about whats going on in your life, God has it all worked out. You cannot have a doubtful mind. Be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind. You better tell your mind, my God is more than enough. Acts 20:10 And Paul went down, and fell on him, and embracing him said, Trouble not yourselves; for his life is in him. God will let you know your prayers have been answered and will send someone to lead you out of your situation. Don't doubt nothing in your season. God is with you all the way til the end. Get out of doubt to release your harvest. There should be no doubt in your mind God is able. Now shout the VICTORY!!!!! 1 Timothy 2:8 I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting. We come this morning lifting up our hands without wrath or doubt.
God has come to remove doubt from your life. Doubt is a status between belief and disbelief. On Monday, He gave you your benefits package, then on yesterday He told you that you are covered--today He comes to remove doubt. Some of us get into fear, God has not given us the spirit of fear, but a sound mind. Speak to your mind, that God will bring you out. I am more than a conqueror; My God has come to clear the atmosphere--I have no doubt. There is nothing too hard, nothing impossible. His word cannot come back void. We come to magnify You Lord. No doubts--My Father shall bring me out of darkness, into His marvelous light. No doubt regarding your finances, My God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory. God is coming to tell you, get out of doubt--for healing, receiving blessings, to break strongholds, to cancel generational curses. He will never leave nor forsake you. He is bring you out. He knows the situation before hand. He always wins--we are covered by His blood. There are benefits in serving God. He has it covered. God will catch you--I can do all thing through Christ who strengths me. No doubt--I can speak to the mountain and it will be removed. God got in the fire with Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego. The fire may rise up, storms come against us--surrender to God's will. He is working it out--all things work together, for the good of those that love the Lord. I have no doubt--I trust the Lord. I have no doubt, I'm gonna get my breakthrough. God will deliver me, save me, rescue me. Get yourself free. It's all about God--I have no doubt I have been set free. Who the Son sets free, is free indeed. Tell the Lord, You are working it out-- I have no doubt, overflow blessings, You will cause men to give unto my bosom. No doubt on my job, or if you don't have a job--my God shall supply all my needs. I turn everything over to Him--I trust You, Lord--though He slays me, yet will I trust Him. You better get the strength of Job. I have no doubt in the name of Jesus. Abraham trusted in the Lord--God told Him to sacrifice his son, God gave him a ram in the bush. God was testing him. Abraham called the place Jehovah Jireh, the Lord Provides. Get out of doubt. You are gonna win because of who He is. Your blessing is all tied up because of doubt. When you wait on the Lord, He is teaching you to trust Him. Get out of doubt, this morning. Say out loud, I will not doubt the Lord. Thank you for the breaking--God shows up in the broken pieces. We can say, not my will but God's will be done. Because of our trust in You, Lord--we walk in more strength and holy boldness. We come asking for forgiveness--we doubt God's plan, and operate in our plan. Pick up God's master plan--the total coverage of God's benefits package. Why would you doubt? Thank You for putting the words together so that we can see clearly. We don't have, no doubt. You can't make me doubt Him. I know too much about Him. You have been set free. Don't take your eyes off Him, if you do He will catch you. He is Elohim, Jehovah Jireh, Emmanuel, I AM that I AM. Trust Him with everything you have--don't doubt Him. You will get your hundred-fold return. The enemy comes in your mind, planting seeds of doubt. Tell the enemy, I am standing on the Rock and my benefits plan. Do you think that God brought you this far to leave you?! Get out of doubt. Praise Him for bringing you out of doubt. God said this is our season, our time. We are gonna get our harvest. You gotta talk the word of God--not the nonsense of the world. Pick up the word today. Speak the word--get out of doubt. Be still and know that He is God. Hold on. God just wants to see if we will trust Him. You gotta get out of doubt, are you trusting Him in your marriage? Do what God tells you, not what your mother and friends say. Do what God tells you to do. Get out of doubt. If you are surrounded by doubters, surround yourself with those who will stand with you--get out of doubt. Our God will do exactly what He said He would do. If God said it, that's the way it's gonna happen. Get out of doubt. Walk in it today.

We seal this prayer in the blood: No more doubt.

Musical Selections
Smokie Norful, I Know Too Much About Him: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9K_6-EBvv6Y
It's Your Time, Donald Lawrence and the Tri-City Singers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9K_6-EBvv6Y
District Elder George Floyd, You Can't Make Me Doubt Him: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf3vJkOtzys

No comments:

Post a Comment