Thursday, May 16, 2013

The Names Of God--El Roi.

​​Matthew 28:18; Ephesians 4:6; Genesis 16:13; Psalms 139:1-2; Genesis 16:7; Isaiah 55:8-9; Nahum 1:7


We are walking in today:  The Names Of God--El Roi.
 
Thank You for sending Your servant, Minister Telia to teach on another name of the most high God!  Thank You for her obedience and preparation for this teaching.  Fiveamprayer would like to thank all that assisted in this study of the name of the Most High God! Thank You Lord God Almighty for revealing more of who You are to us!  Amen!

El-Roi means The God who sees: Is also known as God is Om/ni/po/tence - God is the only being Who possesses om/ni/po/tence. In the Oxford English Dictionary, “omnipotence” is defined as “all-powerfulness,” or “almightiness.” In other words, when God wants something to be done, it is done. God has all power in heaven and on Earth (Matthew 28:18) “And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth”, so unlike the limited power of humans, which is constrained by time, space, and force, God’s capabilities are limited only by His own character (see Miller, 2003). Paul wrote of God’s omnipotence in the sense that He is “above all, and through all, and in you all,” (Ephesians 4:6). “One God and Father of all, who is above all and through all, and in you all”.  God has complete power over the spiritual realm.  Only God can perform “wonders/ God has complete power over the affairs of men; God was known to the patriarchs as El-Shaddai,/ omnipotence is Abhir, or “strong One/ God has complete power over the devil/ nothing is too hard for the Lord/ God’s complete power is unending. Because God would not be God if He were not omnipotent, and because we know that God will never end, we can know that God’s power will never cease or diminish/ God’s omnipotence reassures us, because it is through the Divine power that His servants know that “nothing will be impossible” to those who faithfully serve Him.

EL ROI
THE RIGHTEOUS MAN OR WOMAN RUNS INTO
THE STRONG TOWER OF THE GOD WHO SEES
(Genesis 16:13)

“And she called the name of the Lord that spake unto her, Thou God seest me: for she said, Have I also here looked after him that seeth me.”

Psalm 139:1-12 “ O Lord, thou hast searched me, and known me Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.  For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O Lord, thou knowest it altogether.  Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.  Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, it is high, I cannot attain unto it.  Whither shall I go from thy spirit? Or whither shall I flee from thy presence?  If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there.  If I make my bed in hell, behold, thou are there.  If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea.  Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.  If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.  Yea, the darkness hindeth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.  For thou hast possessed my reins thou hast covered me in my mother womb.  I will praise thee: for I am fearfully and wonderfully made marvelous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.  My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which as yet there was none of them.  How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! How great is the sum of them!  If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.  Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.  For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.  Do not I hate them, O Lord, that hate thee?  And am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?  I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.  Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts.  And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

God's delays are not God's denials:
Biblical waiting is not a passive response to decision making—it is faith in action. It is active trust in God and what He is able to provide.

Let's look at The God Who Sees

Genesis 16:7

Ge 16:7 "Now the Angel of the LORD found her by a spring of water in the wilderness, by the spring on the way to Shur."

The Hebrew word for "found" refers to “finding” someone or something that is lost or misplaced. Certainly Hagar must have felt both "lost" and "misplaced". Alone in a barren desert wilderness, pregnant with a child because of another person's willful desire...but she was not alone and the "Angel" found her. This is where He often finds many of us - alone and in the wilderness. But rest assured He will find you. And He knows all about our past as well as our future

 Even though He asked Hagar where she had come from and where she was going, the Omniscient, Omnipresent God already knew the answers and yet He still cared to show her personal comfort in her affliction. (Ge 16:8)

Isaiah 55:8-9 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.  For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your thoughts.

Nahum 1:7

7 The Lord is good,

A stronghold in the day of trouble,

And He knows those who take refuge in Him.

As Isaiah said:
Isaiah 55:8-9 "My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways...for as high as the heavens are above the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my though run to it and are safe."


Jehovah, El Roi

Jehovah, El Roi
I am the God who sees
The beginning and the end
And all the in-between
Jehovah, El Roi
I see just where you are
There’s nowhere you can hide
No distance that’s too far -- for Me
I see the tears you’ve cried
From pain you’ve held inside
And I long to hold you tight
And draw you close to me.

Jehovah, El Roi
I’m the God who sees it all
Every secret, every fear
Every triumph, every fall
Jehovah, El Roi
Won’t you come and take my hand
And someday you will see
All the good that I have planned--for you
I see the road that lies ahead
And all that waits around each bend
Your heart and soul I’ll gently tend
As you draw close to me

Jehovah, El Roi
I am the God who sees
The future and the past
What is and what can be
Jehovah, El Roi
I see the storms that comes your way
I’ll give you strength to make it through
My love and grace is there each day for you
I’ll see you through the darkest night
I’ll sustain you by my might
And soon you’ll know that it’s all right
Because you’re close to me

I’ll see you through the darkest night
Through the pain I’ll hold you tight
Child you’re precious in my sight
Just stay close to me.


We thank You the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob that You keep coming to see about us, to teach us more about You!  You are so wonderful and awesome!  You are the Almighty God!  Thank You for sending Minister Telia to teach on another name of the God of Israel.   To hear this again click here.


We seal this prayer in the precious blood of Jesus of Nazareth, the only Begotten of the Heavenly Father and by the Holy Spirit:   Thank You for being El Roi, the Lord who sees!  Fiveamprayer we are seen by the Lord Almighty!

No comments:

Post a Comment