Friday, March 24, 2017

Weekend Meditation--Law of the Mind, Part 26 It Is Time To Petition!!!!!

Psalms 119:169—176

Weekend Meditation--Law of the Mind, Part 26 It Is Time To Petition!!!!!

Witness petition throughout the Bible: H7596 shĕ'elah--request, thing asked for, demand, petition

Job 6:8 Oh that I might have my request; H7596 and that God would grant me the thing that I long for!

Torah:
Prophets:  1 Samuel 1:17, 1:27, 2:20
Writings:  Judges 8:24, 1 Kings 2:20, Esther 5:6-8, 9:12, Psalm 106:15

Esther 7:2 And the king said again unto Esther on the second day at the banquet of wine, What is
thy petition, H7596 queen Esther? and it shall be granted thee: and what is thy request? and it shall be performed, even to the half of the kingdom.



Psalm 119:169—176

ת (Tav)
169 Let my cry come before you, Adonai;
in keeping with your word, give me understanding.
170 Let my prayer come before you;
in keeping with your promise, rescue me.
171 Let my lips speak praise,
because you teach me your laws.
172 Let my tongue sing of your promise,
because all your mitzvot are righteous.
173 Let your hand be ready to help me,
because I choose your precepts.
174 I long for your deliverance, Adonai;
and your Torah is my delight.
175 Let me live, and I will praise you;
let your rulings help me.
176 I strayed like a lost sheep; seek out your servant;
for I do not forget your mitzvot.

Tav
History & Reconstruction
The Ancient picture is a type of "mark," probably of two sticks crossed to mark a place, similar to the Egyptian hieroglyph , a picture of two crossed sticks. This letter has the meanings of "mark," "sign" and "signature."

The Modern Hebrew, Arabic and Greek names for this letter is tav (or taw), a Hebrew word meaning, "mark." Hebrew, Greek and Arabic agree that the sound for this letter is "t."

The early pictograph evolved into in the Middle Semitic script and continued to evolve into in the Late Semitic Script. From the middle Semitic script is derived the Modern Hebrew ת) . The Early Semitic script is the origin of the Greek and the Latin T.

"Petitions and Statements. [169-176 (Tau)]"

TAU

Psalms 119:169 "Let my cry come near before Thee, O Lord: Give me understanding according to Thy word."

The subject here is "Petitions and statements." Let me cry for your promises according to Thy Word. Cry out from the soul. Its like that sometimes

Psalms 119:170 "Let my supplication come before Thee: Deliver me according to Thy word."

When you make a prayer and supplication of the Lord, make sure it is according to His Word. You must ask the Father exactly what you want Him to do for you. Study His Word, but ask Him to protect you. Ask Him to go before you when you are in a hostile environment. Don't just sit and complain, but be specific. Ask God for the strength and wisdom, and the protection as you live your life. Then don't doubt your prayers to Him.

Psalms 119:171 "My lips shall utter praise, when Thou hast taught me Thy statutes."

Will you remember to give God the praise when God answers your prayers?

Psalms 119:172 "My tongue shall speak of Thy word: For all Thy commandments are righteousness."

All of His Word is righteous.

Psalms 119:173 "Let Thine hand help me; For I have chosen Thy precepts."

Let Your hand help me because I have chosen your Word for my life. Your feet will run on that path at times.

Psalms 119:174 "I have longed for Thy salvation, O Lord; And Thy law is my delight."

Psalms 119:175 "Let my soul live, and it shall praise Thee; And let Thy judgments help me."

Let my soul live in all eternity, and my souls shall praise Thee. Salvation is not for the flesh, but for eternity. For that eternal being within your flesh body.

Psalms 119:176 "I have gone astray like a lost sheep; seek Thy servant: For I do not forget Thy commandments.

Now after all the teaching of the prior 175 verses, the Psalmist says, "I have gone astray like a lost sheep." David's request then is "Seek Thy servant: for I will continue to do Thy commandments." These sheep are all the lost sheep of the house of Israel, as well as all the lost sheep that come by adoption to Him. Remember that sheep cannot defend itself, but requires the Shepherd to watch out for it. If you are a sheep of our Lord then learn to depend on Him. He has promised that He will, but you need to ask for that protection.
The last study of this teaching on the Law of The Mind. Sums up to the word of God used as a guide to live and to approach the mind of God. To continue to walk as He has and will teach us. As the weekend meditation I strongly suggest during your Sabbath rest time, to go over the previous teachings. Because the mind is the battlefield that lays between the realm of the Kingdom of The Most High and the realm of man; this earth.

Black History Moment:

Nimrod
Nimrod (/ˈnɪm.rɒd/;[1] Hebrew: נִמְרוֹדֿ, Modern Nimrod, Tiberian Nimrōḏ Aramaic: ܢܡܪܘܕ‎‎ Arabic: النمرود, an-Namrood‎‎), a biblical figure described as a king of Shinar (Assyria/Mesopotamia), was, according to the Book of Genesis and Books of Chronicles, the son of Cush, the great-grandson of Noah. The Bible states that he was "a mighty hunter before the Lord [and] .... began to be mighty in the earth".[2] Extra-biblical traditions associating him with the Tower of Babel led to his reputation as a king who was rebellious against God. The first biblical mention of Nimrod is in the Table of Nations.[4] He is described as the son of Cush, grandson of Ham, and great-grandson of Noah; and as "a mighty one in the earth" and "a mighty hunter before the Lord". This is repeated in the First Book of Chronicles 1:10, and the "Land of Nimrod" used as a synonym for Assyria or Mesopotamia, is mentioned in the Book of Micah 5:6 And they shall waste the land of Assyria with the sword, and the land of Nimrod in the entrances thereof: thus shall he deliver us from the Assyrian, when he cometh into our land, and when he treadeth within our borders.
Genesis says that the "beginning of his kingdom" (reshit mamlakto) was the towns of "Babel, Erech, Akkad and Calneh in the land of Shinar" (Mesopotamia) (Gen 10:10)—understood variously to imply that he either founded these cities, ruled over them, or both. Owing to an ambiguity in the original Hebrew text, it is unclear whether it is he or Ashur who additionally built Nineveh, Resen, Rehoboth-Ir and Calah (both interpretations are reflected in various English versions). Sir Walter Raleigh devoted several pages in his History of the World (c. 1616) to reciting past scholarship regarding the question of whether it had been Nimrod or Ashur who built the cities in Assyria.[5]

Josephus wrote:
Now it was Nimrod who excited them to such an affront and contempt of God. He was the grandson of Ham, the son of Noah, a bold man, and of great strength of hand. He persuaded them not to ascribe it to God, as if it were through his means they were happy, but to believe that it was their own courage which procured that happiness. He also gradually changed the government into tyranny, seeing no other way of turning men from the fear of God, but to bring them into a constant dependence on his power. He also said he would be revenged on God, if he should have a mind to drown the world again; for that he would build a tower too high for the waters to reach. And that he would avenge himself on God for destroying their forefathers.
Now the multitude were very ready to follow the determination of Nimrod, and to esteem it a piece of cowardice to submit to God; and they built a tower, neither sparing any pains, nor being in any degree negligent about the work: and, by reason of the multitude of hands employed in it, it grew very high, sooner than anyone could expect; but the thickness of it was so great, and it was so strongly built, that thereby its great height seemed, upon the view, to be less than it really was. It was built of burnt brick, cemented together with mortar, made of bitumen, that it might not be liable to admit water. When God saw that they acted so madly, he did not resolve to destroy them utterly, since they were not grown wiser by the destruction of the former sinners; but he caused a tumult among them, by producing in them diverse languages, and causing that, through the multitude of those languages, they should not be able to understand one another. The place wherein they built the tower is now called Babylon, because of the confusion of that language which they readily understood before; for the Hebrews mean by the word Babel, confusion

Shema Selah let us consider this teaching on petition and protocol of requests! Facebook LIVE video

No comments:

Post a Comment