Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Get Up!! Lazarus, Come Forth!!

John 11

We are walking in today:  Get Up!! Lazarus, Come Forth!!

Genesis 15:4 And, behold, the word of the LORD came unto him, saying, This shall not be thine heir; but he that shall come forth H3318 out of thine own bowels shall be thine heir.

Witness come forth throughout the Bible: H3318 yatsa--to go out, come out, exit, go forth; to cause to go or come out, bring out, lead out; to be brought out or forth; come forth

The Torah testifies...............
 Deuteronomy 4:46 On this side Jordan, in the valley over against Bethpeor, in the land of Sihon king of the Amorites, who dwelt at Heshbon, whom Moses and the children of Israel smote, after they were come forth H3318 out of Egypt:

The Prophets proclaim..................
 Daniel 9:22 And he informed me, and talked with me, and said, O Daniel, I am now come forth H3318 to give thee skill and understanding.

The writings bear witness...........................
 Job 23:10 But he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth H3318 as gold.

Micah 5:2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth H3318 unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.

GET UP!!! GET UP!!!! GET UP!!!!

Yes it hurts but Yeshua is the mender of broken hearts. Yes it's confusing but Yeshua makes the crooked places straight--He is the alef and the tav, the first and the last!! Stop your weeping, stop your mourning, get out of your feelings, Yeshua is here and he's calling you to get up!! You have to put your trust in his hand and get up from that situation. Get up from that moment, get up from that season because you are not done. Yes, yes, yes it's lifeless but there is one who has conquered death, hell and the grave and though he has delayed his coming for a season, he is now here and he just called your name to get up!!
Cast down the spirit of the zombie. I ran over to the dictionary to look up the word zombie and something quickened in my spirit when I read the definition. The definition is a person given the semblance of life but mute and will-less. People have simply been functioning like a robot from day to day, with a normal routine giving off the resemblance of life, but if you be honest--that last blow left you muted in will-less. That last failure, that last mistake, that last rejection left you for dead. We cast down imaginations and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of The Most High and bring it into captivity--every thought of disobedience to Mashieach. The greater the problem, the greater the miracle!!!!!!! I said the greater the problem, the greater the miracle!!!! The miracle that Yeshua performed for Lazarus was the greatest miracle he had ever performed. It was something the world had never seen. The Most High's delay could be his divine setup for you to do something, for and through you, that the world has never seen. Let me take this moment right here and encourage you to get rid of the people around you who are glorying in your weeping. Stop trying to make excuses for it. Stop trying to see it in a different way. It is what it is. The Holy Spirit has shown you on several occasions. If I can’t trust you to carry me when I'm weak then I don't need you. I don't need you that in order to get the miracle!!!!!!!!! 
There are some things that you've got to do. The first thing you got to do today is get out of the dirt. I went through a season where I struggled with rejection and depression. One thing I learned about the enemy is that in order to keep you bound he tries to keep you away from the light. He wants to keep you in the dark. What is light? The Word of The Most High, positive people, positive influences, words of knowledge, words of wisdom. We have to remove that hard wall that we placed over our heart. We have to remove that hate. For some of us, the first thing we need to do is remove the stone. We have to remove that hate and we have to remove that fear. We have to get rid of all those stones that are preventing the light of The Most High from entering our situation. Psalm 119:105 says your word is a lamp for my feet and a light to my path. 
Before you can live again you've got to choose to remove the stones. I came with the spirit of a mother on me today and I'm commanding you to get out of that grave. You don't belong there. There's way too much left for you to do, you have not finished. The work is not complete. Get your behind out of that grave. Your story is not over and get out of that grave. Get. Out Of. That. Grave!!!!!!!! You become a product of your environment. Hanging out in the dark surrounded by dead people--get out of there! Yeshua is on the scene now, he's about to do his greatest work in your life. I need you to get out of that grave! Get out of that grave! It's not your time yet! You're not through, you are not done. I said, get out of that grave! That is not your place, that's not where you're supposed to be right now. Somebody shout, get up out of that grave!!! In our culture, most times you can tell who a person is by what they wear. My point is that, there is a direct correlation between who you are and what you wear. That's why I feel I get confused with the girls half naked, all over social media pages, but get offended when someone comments a sexual comment. Oh I'm sorry! I was misled by your uniform. Police wear what they wear so you can recognize them if you're in trouble. Nurses wear what they wear so you can recognize them if you're sick. What are your clothes telling people you do? In scripture, Lazarus had gotten up from the grave but he was still wearing grave clothes--that was symbolic of where he had been. Get out of those grave clothes. Most of us if we be honest, some of us have been out of the grave for a while but we never took off the grave clothes. Some of us have been oppressed with that zombie spirit but we break its hold today. The Bible says that there was a linen wrapped around his hands and his feet and a cloth was wrapped around his mouth. Can I tell you that today is the last day that you will walk in that “throw in the towel”, “it's over for me” mentality!! You are no longer being held hostage. I declare that those fears, those failures, those heartbreaks that have held your praise hostage will let you go today!!!
 I came to those of us who are showing up every Sabbath, singing and praising but still wearing grave clothes. One word from Yeshua will save your life forever. Get out of those grave clothes and shout so hasatan knows that you are alive and he’s got to give you back your stuff. If we be honest, there are people living the same way. You be thinking, but Yeshua I told you it wasn’t going to work. Yeshua I prayed for you to intervene. I asked you to kill them. I declare right now that every parent-child relationship that has been dead, we command it to get up and live. Every business idea that’s failed I command to get up and live. Every marriage that is on the rocks we command it to get up and live. This is a hard one right here, because some of us tried to die when they died. Some of us chose to die when they died, but we break that spirit today. Some of us got stuck when they died. Some of us got stuck where they died and today is your resurrection. The Most High does all things well. The Most High does all things!! Some of ya’ll have to get rid of those stones. They did it. It hurt. Nobody’s denying that, but you have to bring those walls down because those walls are preventing so much. The Most High uses people to cause breakthrough in your life and some of us have been turning away the Most High-sent people because of what somebody else did to us two years ago. You have to bring those stony hearts down you have to break it up y'all!!!!!
Shema selah get up out of that thing, it is time for you to go forth!!! https://www.facebook.com/fiveam.prayer/videos/2015485531862886/?l=4069524314938227820

No comments:

Post a Comment