Thursday, November 14, 2013

Forgiveness, It Is For You!

Luke 6:37, Mark 11:26

Thank you to Minister Traci for teaching on how unforgiveness can lead and cause other problems.  The most important is that if we hold unforgivness in our hearts then the Lord God Almighty won't forgive us!  Luke 6:37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven: Mark 11:26 But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses. Praise Adonai for coming again to teach us on forgiveness!  This will be on going, we will very likely need this now or in the future.  Below is the steps for writing the letter that Minister Traci mentioned.  To hear this again click here.


Forgiveness Letter

Step l. With as much feeling and emotion as possible, tell that person all that they have
done to you, not in general terms but be specific, using language relevant to how you
feel or felt
--example you did this to me, I felt _______. Remember when you did
detail offense. Continue until everything is up and out. Do not leave any event or
emotion unstated. (This may require more than one letter and you may only be able to
write a little at a time. Remember this must be written or typed to be effective, not just
 spoken.  Also this letter is not to be mailed to the person, but a virtual reality simulation).

Step 2. Grieve the loss. The loss of what should/could have been. What you expected.  How you expected your life to be and now will never be. Be still; allow yourself to feel the depth of the pain. Acknowledge the loss of things that can never be replaced.

Step 3. Without justifying, minimizing, in the face of no remorse on the part of the offender, make a quality decision to forgive and release. Even though the feelings are not there continue the letter, saying now, person’s name, I choose to forgive you for list the things, actions etc. I permanently release my right for revenge toward you.

Step 4. Repent for judging and condemning that person for their offense toward you. Continue the letter. I cancel the seed of condemnation I have sown. I turn away judging you for list the things or actions. If additional things pop up review, steps 1-3.

Step 5. Ask the Lord for forgiveness. Now, Lord Jesus, I ask You to forgive me for not following Your commandment to forgive. Please restore the flow of Your grace to me and help me to accept Your forgiveness.

Step 6. Forgive yourself. “Your name, I forgive you for allowing these things to garbage up my life, interfering with my relationship with the Creator of Heaven and Earth. I forgive you for carrying this  around all these years when it really was not necessary. I am ready to take the next step to a healing future.”

Step 7. “Now that I have forgiven myself and dealt with the issues in me as well as accepted the Lord's forgiveness, my life will be different in the following ways:  It will no longer be necessary for me to list compulsion, angry feelings ect.  I will be free to list the ways that you will be free,  example--I will no longer feel angry, overeat, drink or hide when I see this person or think about this person or these  situations.


Then get an empty chair and read the letter to that person.  Do not mail the letter! (Unless directed by the Lord God Almighty)  True forgiveness is for you and not for the other person. Posses your Prophetic Promise. Be who you are. Be empowered for your call to restoration and overflow.

Step 8.  The final and last step-- Burn the letter, this is healing and cleansing.

















No comments:

Post a Comment