Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Making It Count!!!!!

Leviticus 23


We are walking in today: Making It Count!!!!!

Counting the Omer Day 4

Psalm 119

ד Daleth


25 My soul cleaveth unto the dust: quicken thou me according to thy word. 26 I have declared my ways, and thou heardest me: teach me thy statutes. 27 Make me to understand the way of thy precepts: so shall I talk of thy wondrous works. 28 My soul melteth for heaviness: strengthen thou me according unto thy word. 29 Remove from me the way of lying: and grant me thy law graciously.
30 I have chosen the way of truth: thy judgments have I laid before me. 31 I have stuck unto thy testimonies: O Lord, put me not to shame. 32 I will run the way of thy commandments,
when thou shalt enlarge my heart.

Witness count throughout the Bible: H5608 caphar--to count, recount, relate; to count (things); to number, take account of, reckon; to be counted, be numbered; to recount, rehearse, declare

Psalm 139:18 If I should count H5608 them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.

The Torah testifies...............
 Leviticus 23:15 And ye shall count H5608 unto you from the morrow after the sabbath, from the day that ye brought the sheaf of the wave offering; seven sabbaths shall be complete:

The prophets proclaim..................
 Isaiah 33:18 Thine heart shall meditate terror. Where is the scribe? H5608 where is the receiver? where is he that counted H5608 the towers?

The writings bear witness...........................
 1 King 3:8 And thy servant is in the midst of thy people which thou hast chosen, a great people, that cannot be numbered nor counted H5608 for multitude.

Fiveamprayer, for the Most High wants us to count, number, remember and declare what He has already done for us!! Let us not be distracted by the temporary when the eternal is sure and guaranteed!

Job 31:4 Doth not he see my ways, and count H5608 all my steps?

Shalom Alakeim (Peace be unto you FIVEAM prayer Community) Ahayah asher Ahayah knows our endings from the very beginning--He told us to count and number, He is setting an expectation in this season--it is the remembrance and reflection of the giving of the Torah at Mt. Sinai--these are the instructions from the King
that leads, guides, directs and orders our lives!!


SHEMA ISRAEL HEAR LISTEN AND OBEY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment