Saturday, April 2, 2022

PREPARATION: VISION FOR A NEW YEAR 5782 PART 2



Exodus chapter 12













Today we are walking in: Preparation: Vision For A New Year 5782 Part 2










​Today we look to-BEGINNING- H7225 reshiyth--first, beginning, best, chief, choice part









The Torah testifies...............




Genesis 1:1:

In the beginning H7225 God created the heaven and the earth.




Genesis 41:21

And when they had eaten them up, it could not be known that they had eaten them; but they were still ill favoured, as at the beginning H7225. So I awoke.





Deuteronomy 11:12 - A land which the LORD thy God careth for: the eyes of the LORD thy God are always upon it, from the beginning H7225 of the year even unto the end of the year.







The prophets proclaim..................




Isaiah 41:26

Who hath declared from the beginning H7225, that we may know? and beforetime, that we may say, He is righteous? yea, there is none that sheweth, yea, there is none that declareth, yea, there is none that heareth your words.




Isaiah 46:10

Declaring the end from the beginning, H7225 and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:




Ezekiel 40:1

In the five and twentieth year of our captivity, in the beginning H7225 of the year, in the tenth day of the month, in the fourteenth year after that the city was smitten, in the selfsame day the hand of the LORD was upon me, and brought me thither.






The writings bear witness...........................




Job 42:12

So the LORD blessed the latter end of Job more than his beginning: H7225 for he had fourteen thousand sheep, and six thousand camels, and a thousand yoke of oxen, and a thousand she asses.




Psalm 111:10

The fear of the LORD is the beginning H7225 of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever.




Proverbs 8:23

I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning H7225, or ever the earth was.







A new year gives you an opportunity to bury the past. And to move into a future that we have not created yet. This is not the end because Yah showed you the end. So where you are has just got to be a step. So you don’t panic if you are in a step. Matter of fact I want you to go to work on Monday and tell everybody I am stepping in here. Some of you lost your business and you had to go back to a job. The Most High says that is fine, all of this is in the plan. I am working all of this for My good not yours. And the step is mine. You don’t panic if you know your purpose. Purpose gives you patience. Write that down. If you know what you see right now is not what you saw, then what you see is temporary!! What did you see ultimately? What did you dream ultimately of doing? You have to get that in your mind. Do you know how many years it took Joseph to get to that palace? Look at Joseph, when he was in the pit he was dirty, he was smelly. Then when he came out of the pit and sold to the traders to walk behind a camel in the desert. They took him all the way through the Sinai desert, staggering under the heat of the Arabian sun scorching his back, lips parched, the hot sand burning his feet and every time the camel would drop a load he had to walk around it. But do you see that it was just a step? He was on his way to the throne. Listen to me, Don’t worry about the camel just keep on moving forward! He knows where you are going. The Most High determines the steps. You have the plan, clear but The Most High says He owns the steps. Where are you at right now? Do you know what step you are in? Sometimes you can be on a plane and the pilot will say you have arrived at your destination, but we are in a holding pattern. Everybody say, I have arrived, but I am in a holding pattern. Sometimes you may wonder why am I stuck here? But The Most High says I have got a holding pattern. Why? I am trying to clear some things up from the ground. There are some things The Most High is fixing before you land. Wait on The Most High and be of good courage and again, I say just hold the pattern. Why are you working here? I am just holding the pattern. Why did you come back here? I am just holding the pattern. When it is time to land no one can stop you from landing. The tower is in control. It is landing time for some of you. 5782 is going to be a beautiful change. You are going to say wow I am finally on the ground. No more resistance. He determines the steps. He knows where you are. He knows that you are in a pit. Matter of fact the pit was planned. When Joseph’s brothers put him in the pit they did not realize that it was on the highway to Egypt. So even the pit had a purpose because there was someone on their way to pick him up to take him to his destiny. Can I suggest to you that the pit that you think you are in is a holding pattern because someone is on their way to come pick you up to take you to your next step. That is why The Most High says to be patient. Wait on The Most High and He will renew your strength. Then He says you will rise like an eagle. The pit period is over. Someone can show up in your life in two weeks and change the rest of your life forever. The Most High always hides your future in people. He brings people to take you to the next step. Never panic in a pit. Because it works out, every, single, step. Trust in The Most High. Trust means you will trust Him in the pit. Let me tell you what gives you patients in the pit. Purpose. See once you have seen the end, then only the end is permanent. I am going to say that again, when you have seen the end, then only the end is permanent. What did you see about your business? That you were owning and controlling your business. That is the end. Everything else cannot last. We have to trust The Most High that our time will not be wasted anymore. Let me close with this. Psalms 31 verses 15-17 My times are in thy hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me. Make thy face to shine upon thy servant: save me for thy mercies' sake. Let me not be ashamed, O Lord; for I have called upon thee: let the wicked be ashamed, and let them be silent in the grave.

He said, look, your time is your life and I have got your life. Let me control your time and I will control your life! My times are in your hands; deliver me from my enemies Most High and from those who pursue me, let your face or your favor shine on your servant; save me from your unfailing love; let me not be put to shame. This last part is important. Wouldn’t it be a shame for Joseph to tell all of his brothers he was going to be a king and he died in the pit? Let me tell you what David is saying. David is saying look whatever you saw is important to The Most High’s reputation. Your purpose is a part of The Most High’s pride. He won’t allow you to fail,to mess up His reputation. The Bible says He will not put you in a position to be ashamed and to make Him ashamed. So He put your time in His hands. He says give me your time, use your time for My purpose and I am going to make sure none of us are embarrassed. You or me. Whatever you told them I will make sure that it comes to pass, be brought to reality to protect Myself and to protect you. Repeat after me, I am on my way to what I saw! What you saw as your future is The Most High’s past. What you are trying to start is already finished. The Most High already finished you and now He put you to begin! So He is not concerned about whether or not you get there, what He wants is obedience. Obedience. First Corinthians chapter 6 verse 12 (KJV) All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any. What Paul is saying here, everything is permissible for me to do, but not everything can master my life! Everything is permissible, but not everything is beneficial! Everything is permissible, but not everything is constructive. Think about what you are reading. The Bible says that you have a brain and a free will, you can do anything you want in the year 5782 but he says not everything you do, is beneficial to what you were born to do. Your life is a project. If you are going to build a house there are certain things you need and there’s certain things you don’t need. For example you do not need a leaf. Now leaves are good but when you put it in a house--you don’t need leaves. My point is, everything is permissible but it doesn’t add to your construction. Do not waste your time on things, projects, and clubs. Is this constructive to my life? That is the question. You have a vision to complete Fiveamprayer!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment