Friday, January 6, 2023

HOW TO ENSURE SUCCESS IN A SEASON OF WISDOM

Jeremiah chapter 29






Today we are walking in: How To Ensure Success In A Season Of Wisdom






Job 21:14


Therefore they say unto God, Depart from us; for we desire not the knowledge H1847 of thy ways.




KNOWLEDGE



Today we look to the word-KNOWLEDGE- H847 da'ath--knowledge, perception, skill, discernment





The Torah testifies.....................


Exodus 31:3


And I have filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom,and in understanding, and in knowledge, H1847 andin all manner of workmanship,




The prophets proclaim..................


Isaiah 33:6


And wisdom and knowledge H1847 shall be the stability of thy times, and strength of salvation: the fear of the LORD is his treasure.







The writings bear witness.............



Job 34:2


Hear my words, O ye wise men; and give ear unto me, ye that have knowledge.






Humans are the only creatures The Most High got problems with! We are the only ones who will test the law. That is it, test the law to see if it's true!! That's why you broke, divorced and sick. But I declare every human under the sound of my voice is going to submit to the laws of The Most High in this season of wisdom and love!! And The Most High says you shall have good success!! Give the Most High a hand clap for success!! Oh come on, this is our Creator that is teaching us how to function and operate as He intended--according to the instructions--His law! Write this down, success is the result of decisions. Whatever you are right now you decided to become! Don't you blame anyone for your predicament right now!! Success is a result of decisions. Write this down, failure in life is the result of decisions. Whatever you decide determines your destiny. In other words, everyone becomes what they decide to be. I decided to be successful, so I decided not to smoke. Because when I wrote my vision on paper at the age of 14. I want to travel around the world. I want to build buildings. I want to bring an educational system into the world. I want to own my own aircraft. I want to become a counselor. I want to become a consultant to countries. I wrote it all down! I want to be an advisor to governments. This I wrote, at age 14. So I knew if I start taking drugs having, sex and drinking alcohol--the alcohol will kill my liver, the smoke will destroy my lungs and the sex will give me a baby I can't pay for!
So my vision determined my discipline. Vision determines discipline! If you don't know where you are going, you do anything with your life. Purpose brings discipline. A true friend is anyone who will help you get to your destiny. If anyone wants you to do anything that stops you from your destiny, that's not a friend--that's an enemy!!
Decisions determine success. Let me tell you young people why The Most High says don't fornicate. Here's why, write this down, so that you will enjoy your memories. The Most High wants you to live your whole life with good memories not regrets. So he protects you by giving you laws to protect your memory. And there's some of you your memories are tragic. If you obey The Most High, you'll never have a bad memory! The Most High wants you to succeed!! He gave you birth to succeed! He wants you to succeed more than you want to succeed for his name's sake and The Most High is faithful to the vision he put in your life. He is faithful to it because he needs you to succeed for his reputation! Your future is The Most High's past, in other words The Most High finished you before he started you!! The Most High's plan for your life is already finished. He's just hoping you just keep the laws!! You know it's incredible when I discovered this when I was a teenager and I became very bold! Because what you were born to do is already finished when I discovered that. I became very confident The Most High never begins until he's finished!! In Jeremiah 29 verse 11 The Most High says I know the plans I have for you already, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future!! I know your plans already, The Most High already finished you before he started you!! In the Book of Isaiah when I read this it changed my life. The Most High says remember this. Put it in your mind and don't forget it. Now three of those sentences mean the same thing. Whenever The Most High says something three times it's the most important thing, it's the same word as verily. He says remember this, fix it in your mind, do not forget it--the same words. What is so important? The Most High says remember this I am The Most High and there's none like me! He said now, don't forget that!! I am The Most High and there's none like me! Second, I am The Most High and I!
always say the end before the beginning! He says I am The Most High there's none like me and I always set the end before the beginning!! The next verse and I make known from ancient times what is yet to come. I say my purpose will, stand! That scripture changed my life. I want to close on that Scripture. The Most High says look I always said the end first then I back up and then begin. The Most High says there's no other gods like that!! Let me say it again, Isaiah says, there's no gods like Me for I set the end before the beginning that means I finish before I start. I complete before I commence anything!! Oh stay with me I'm getting ready to shout all by myself!! The Most High says whenever you see me start something that is evidence that it's finished!! I began, I exist, here's the good news, The Most High would not allow you to have been conceived in your mother's womb unless there was something already finished that you were born to start!! That means you are not a mi!
stake, you are a destined baby, already finished!! The Most High never !
begins at the beginning, he begins with the end, then he begins!! So your success is already finished!! Then The Most High says, I set your end before I begin you, and then at the beginning, he says, I make known at the beginning your end. That's why as a child you were dreaming all the time, that was your destiny screaming at you!! This is why you get big dreams, those dreams are real! Don't ever judge your destiny by the location of your birth! and I've come to tell you all around the nation, that your parents have no idea who you are!!

No comments:

Post a Comment