Wednesday, January 4, 2023

HOW TO ENSURE SUCCESS IN A SEASON OF WISDOM

Genesis chapter 1




Today we are walking in: How To Ensure Success In A Season Of Wisdom






Job 34:16


If now thou hast understanding, hear H8085 this: hearken to the voice of my words.









UNDERSTAND



Today we look to the word-UNDERSTAND- H8085 shama`--to hear with attention or interest, listen to understand (language)








The Torah testifies...............


Genesis 11:7


Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand H8085 one another's speech.








The prophets proclaim..................


Nehemiah 8:2


And Ezra the priest brought the law before the congregation both of men and women, and all that could hear H8085 with understanding, upon the first day of the seventh month.









The writings bear witness...........................


1 Kings 3:9


Give therefore thy servant an understanding H8085 heart to judge thy people, that I may discern between good and bad: for who is able to judge this thy so great a people?






I want to focus for a few moments on understanding the meaning for your existence. No human being on earth, 7.1 billion of us, is a mistake! Not one of us is a mistake. We were sent here specifically to do something valuable. That means The Most High had something that needed to be done, that made you necessary. The Most High created nothing for entertainment. He created nothing even for beauty, even though what he created may be beautiful, it was not for beauty. Even the colors of the flowers that you pick and put in your home, the colors really are not for beauty. I discovered in my research that certain insects can only see certain colors. So The Most High designed the color in the flower to attract only one specific type of insect, so that color has a purpose. Most of us don't know our own purpose on earth. So I want to give you five questions to write down, that you must answer if you are going to be successful on this planet. Write them down and don't forget them. These five questions are so important that they control the entire world. Everything that every human does on earth is motivated by these five questions. The poorest man sleeping under the bridge is trying to answer these five questions. The wealthiest man living in the palace is struggling with these five questions. Every race, every creed, every ethnic group and every culture is fighting with these five questions. These five questions control the whole world. They actually create industry. These five questions create the fashion world, these five questions develop entertainment worlds, these five questions wake you up every morning. These are the questions that produce corrupt leaders. These are the questions that produce people who abuse their own lives and abuse other people. These five questions control politicians, presidents of countries and prime ministers. These five questions control pastors. These five questions control young people on the street selling their bodies. It's because of these five questions that young people take drugs and sleep together without marriage. These five questions are so powerful that they caused the destruction or war in the world. What are these five questions?
The first question, Who am I? Who am I is a difficult question to answer.
The second question that controls the human race is, where am I from? Where did I come from? What is my source? Some say you came from a monkey. Others say you came from a salamander that crept up on the rock six million years ago, and became a tadpole which became a frog, which also became a monkey, that became a man. Some believe that. The third question every human is battling with is, Why am I here? It's a tough question. The average human being does not know why they're on the planet Earth. They wake up every morning go into a job they hate, working with people they don't like, getting paid less than they're worth and dying too young from frustration. All because they don't know why they exist. The fourth question every human must answer is What can I do? Write it down. What can I do? The average human on earth has no idea about their ability. 90% of the human population will die and never achieve more than 10% of their true ability. This is a tragedy. The last question every human must answer is Where am I going? What is my destination? Everyone wants to know, what is my future? Where am I going in the next 20 years, 40 years? What will I be when I am 75 or 80? What is my destiny? These five questions are frustrating the human race.
It is these five questions that changed my life because these five questions were the questions that I couldn't answer. When I was 13 years old I began to read the Bible for myself. My mother was Baptist and she couldn't help me with the five questions. I went to a church, became religious and never got a question answered, so I decided to search for it myself. I picked up the Bible at age 13 as a very young teenager and I began to read the book of Matthew and the book of Matthew led me to the book of Mark and then I read the book of Luke and I memorized the book of John. Then my whole life as a teenager exploded. I became like an adult before my time because I learned principles that adults didn't even know. It was during those years that I began to grapple with these five questions. Who am I? Where am I from? Why am I here? What am I really capable of doing? And where am I going? I discovered that the greatest tragedy in life is not death. There's something worse than death. The greatest tragedy in life is life without a purpose. Nothing is worse than being alive and not knowing why. Breathing oxygen and eating food and getting energy and not knowing why you have it. This is a tragedy to live for 80 years and still not know why you were here. That's a tragedy. Without a purpose life has no meaning. It has no sense of destiny, no sense of precision. Actually, purpose is the third question. Why am I here and this is the frustration of all humans.
Every human wants to be successful. I have never met any human who said I plan to fail tomorrow. No human wants to fail. Everybody wants to succeed. I have some good news for you. Success is predictable. Success is not luck, success is not an experiment. You can predict success. I'm going to prove that in a minute. Success is designed by The Most High to be predictable. I want to quickly say, the opposite is also true. Failure is also predictable. Write it down. Now here is a paradox. Success is predictable, so you can literally plan success. I am successful today in my life globally, impacting millions of people because I made a decision as a teenager as to what I want to be and do. What made me successful? I'm going to give you the answer. It's the same reason why people fail. Success is predictable and success is predictable because life is designed for your success. Failure is also predictable because failure is the same result as success. Let me explain what I mean. The Most High designed everything he created to be successful. You will never see a bird who cannot fly naturally. You never see a fish who cannot swim naturally. Every seed, if you put it in the ground and give it water you don't need to pray. It is designed to bring forth a tree.
Everything The Most High created has built into it, its own success. If the plant is here today and gone tomorrow, how much more important are you to The Most High? The Most High is more committed to your success than you are. Why? Write this down. Your success is important to The Most High. The Most High needs you to succeed. When I discovered this, I became very bold. I put pressure on The Most High. I discovered this when I was 17 years old. I discovered that The Most High needed me to succeed. Let me explain why. Success is built-in to creation by every manufacturer. Success is important to every manufacturer who makes the product. Some of you have an iPad in your lap. That iPad has a little symbol on it. It's an apple. That Apple is the image of the company. Before that image was placed on it, the company tested the iPad before it left the factory. They made sure that everything necessary for its success was built into it. Stay with me. The manufacturer took it and put it in a box. Then he put it in the box. He covered it up with a book so you can't see it. He hides the product under a book for a reason. He calls the book, the manual. Write this down. The word manu means to make. The second part of the word “al” means to think. So manual simply means the maker’s mind on paper. When you open the box you don't see the iPad. You first see the book. The book always says, before operating this product please read me completely. How many of you in this room read the book completely? Don't tell lies. You know you didn't. We never read that book, which means we don't know the mind of the manufacturer concerning his product. Now that book is simply a book of promises and laws. When you take the manual out, the first thing you will see is a photograph. The image. Then on the next page you will see promises. This product will perform like this, this product will perform this, this product is guaranteed to perform this, and have a long list of promises. Then when you get to the third page it says follow these instructions. Obey these laws. Do not operate near open heat, do not operate under water, do not pretend or attempt to open it and fix it yourself. A lot of laws. Do not, do not, do not. Then the next page tells you what to do and it tells you how to make sure the product succeeds.
Then you get to the last two pages and you see something strange. First it gives you what they call a warranty or guarantee. The manufacturer guarantees that the product will perform exactly what it promises, but then it gives you a warranty. The warranty says, if you obey the laws that are in this book then we guarantee that this product is under warranty. Which means we will personally protect it. Then it says if there is any defect in this product, do not attempt to fix yourself. Then it says submit only to an authorized dealer. There are a lot of dealers but they aren’t authorized. Like Buddha, Muhammad, Confucius, atheism a lot of others around but they are unauthorized dealers. The only authorized dealers in the world are the ones that the manufacturer sanctions. Like Yahusha Hamachiach. Then it says in the book, if this product is defective, put it back in the box, seal it, send it back to us at our expense. We will repair it at our expense, we will ship it back to you at our expense and if it cannot be fixed we will replace it with a new one at our expense, and ship it at our expense. They're being very nice aren't they? The issue is, they don't know you. So they are not doing this because they like you, they don't even know you! Which means they are doing all of that, not for your sake. They will defend, protect, replace, repair, and restore not for your sake. They are protecting their name, they are protecting the little apple on the cover because they know if the product does not succeed, then their reputation is in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment