Thursday, November 18, 2010

I found the Answer in the Word.

Jeremiah 15:16; Psalm 34:8; 1 Peter 2:3; Exodus 33:17; Matthew 13:44; Deuteronomy 30:14, 6:6; Psalm 19:14; Colossians 3:6; 2 Peter 1:19

We are walking in today: I found the Answer in the Word.

Jeremiah 15:16 Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts. I pray on yesterday that you guys began to read the word of God. I pray you received the answers that you need to endure. Jeremiah said, he did eat the word and he found joy and rejoicing in his heart. Psalm 34:8 O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him. I cannot get enough of the word of God, it taste so sweet to my soul. 1 Peter 2:3 If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious. I know you found grace in the guide yesterday. Exodus 33:17 And the LORD said unto Moses, I will do this thing also that thou hast spoken: for thou hast found grace in my sight, and I know thee by name. He knows your name and you have grace over your life. He will answer by His word. All that you need is in the word of God. Matthew 13:44 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field. There is so much treasure in the word of God. We live because of His word. This is a life changing word. We have found the answer-- fiveamprayer and it is our treasure. Today we found our answers through His word. Favor in the sight of the LORD!!!! Amen!!! Let us walk in confidence that His word is written in our hearts. Deuteronomy 30:14 But the word is very nigh unto thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart, that thou mayest do it. Fiveamprayer, the word is nigh thee--seek the word always. Deuteronomy 6:6 And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart. His words shall be written in our hearts. Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer. Colossians 3:6 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. Let the Christ, the Word made flesh dwell in you, fiveamprayer. 2 Peter 1:19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts. He told us before He would be the light on this path, who shines His light in all the dark and hidden places. Amen! Hallelujah! Glory to His name!! Praise Him!!
God gave us a guide on yesterday. Today Jeremiah ate the word and found that it was sweet. God is standing on His promises. Every answer will be found in the word. Healing and deliverance can be found in His scriptures. We lift You up and praise Your Holy name. God we ask You to move mightily today. Heaven and Earth shall pass away, but Your word endures forever. Some of us still have questions--continue to seek God's word. Have you eaten the word? He will fill you, till you want no more. This word becomes life. You will move and walk differently. Everything you need shows up through His word. Our God is a God of miracles--and of the suddenly. Do you understand how much power is in the word of God? He can bring us out of all situations. Someone is desperate--they can't see it, you don't have to see it. Trust God. Those without jobs--the Lord shall provide all my needs--it's in His word. You got to believe it. Be a doer of His word. Quit seeking everything and everyone else--it's all in His word. Ask the woman with the issue of blood, she pressed to the word made flesh-- for her healing. He is the God of the impossible. He will exceed and surpass our expectations. It's all in His word. The Lord will do what He has promised. Ask Shadrach, Meshach; and Abednego--He will walk through the fire with you. Anybody need a rescue from the fire? He is bigger than anything you have thought of. Stop putting God in a box. Stop thinking those thoughts, thoughts of doubt. Because God is for us, who can stand against us?! We can be confident, for God is with us and will never leave nor forsake us--it's in His word. Speak the word of God--He will show up. He will keep His word, it's by His word, in His word--hold on to it! God is in control not you. Read His word until it becomes life. Your relationship is depending on the word of God. Go to the blogspot (fiveamprayer.blogspot.com) and read the scriptures given daily. You gotta know what the Lord's word says for yourself. When I thought, I would lose everything, I can speak, the Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want. When you call God on His word, He will show up. Call Him on His word. You said You would create a way of escape for me. Tell Him I believe You God--I dare you to call Him on His word. Tell Him what He said. He remembers what He has said. He hasn't forgotten about us. We serve a God who has never lost. He is more than able. God shows up through His word. Take a word from God and stand on it until the end of the year. Call Him on it. See what happens. Lord, you know what fiveamprayer is standing in the need of. We cover prayer requests, those known and unknown. You are great and greatly to be praised! We ask for forgiveness, for when You forgive it is as far as the east is from the west. You are a God that remembers to forget our sins. Thank You Lord!! Have us to forgive like You Lord. We want to get closer to you, on this path. You said you will keep us in perfect peace, with our minds stayed on You. Someone needs shelter in a time of storm. Call Him on His word. Call on the name of Jesus, the enemy has to flee. I dare you to call Him on His word. He will show up and do exactly what He said He will do. Tell Him what you need. Call on Abba. Call Him on His word, He will show up, deliver, rescue, and comfort you. You need a breakthrough--call Him on His word. Weeping may endure for the night, but joy comes in the morning. Call Him on His word. I will bless the Lord at all times, and His praises shall continually be in my mouth. I get joy when I think about what He has done for me. It's always been the word of God. Even if you don't understand, keep reading it. He will show you. We are calling You on Your word. You said it's harvest time and our year for favor.

We write in the blood: I'm calling You on Your word, God.

Welcome to the overflow....
I believe in Your word, God. It will not come back void. I'm calling you, on Your word. Anybody calling Him on His word this morning? I believe Your word, I believe what You told me. After doing all you can, just stand. Stand on His word. Every answer to every question is in Your word. Call Him on His word. I dare you to call, Him on His word. Glory to His name. O taste and see, that the Lord is good. Take a scripture and walk in it today. Eat God's word, like Jeremiah--he found joy and rejoicing in his heart. Have a blessed day.

Hear It Again
If you would like to hear this mornings call again, please call 605-475-4849 and the pin is 258417, the reference number for this call is 89# as of 11/18/10. The recordings are available for about 6 months.

Musical Selection
Erisa Nichole cover of Lamar Campbell, More Than Anything: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8vZMuALOgs&list=QL&playnext=4
Fred Hammond and RFC, You Are Living Word: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyTYEeZdhK8
Donald Lawrence and the Tri City Singers, God: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dEC4ZSO9EI
Marvin Sapp, You Are God Alone: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upRU-_Xv4Rc&feature=related
Donald Lawrence and the Tri City Singers, I AM God, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGnrxO1jQn8&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment