Tuesday, November 16, 2010

We serve a God that remembers.

Psalm 111:4; Psalm 105:42, 105:8, 103:14, 136:23; Isaiah 43:25, 46:9; Ezekiel 16:60; Mark 8:18; Psalms 119:49; Hebrews 8:12

We are walking in today: We serve a God that remembers.

Psalm 111:4 He hath made his wonderful works to be remembered: the LORD is gracious and full of compassion. God will remember His promises to you. God will never forget what He told you. It is harvest time. God sees all that you have endured. He remembers the trials and the tests. He is true to His word. Psalm 105:42 For he remembered his holy promise, and Abraham his servant. My God remembers His seed. Psalm 105:8 He hath remembered his covenant for ever, the word which he commanded to a thousand generations. He will remember from generation to generation. Psalm 103:14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust. He knows how we are tempted by the enemy. Psalm 136:23 Who remembered us in our low estate: for his mercy endureth for ever. God heard our cry on yesterday. He remembers our every tear. Isaiah 43:25 I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins. Thank God He does not remember our sins. Isaiah 46:9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me. He will never leave you nor forsake you. Ezekiel 16:60 Nevertheless I will remember my covenant with thee in the days of thy youth, and I will establish unto thee an everlasting covenant. He will remember His covenant, it's everlasting. Mark 8:18 Having eyes, see ye not? and having ears, hear ye not? and do ye not remember? You have seen and heard, and I know you remember the goodness of the Lord. I will not hold my peace. Think about it, God remembers His promises, but He forgets our sins. When He forgives--He doesn't remember. We serve a God that remembers!!!! He remembers to forget for our sake. Psalms 119:49 Remember the word unto thy servant, upon which thou hast caused me to hope. God told us that we are one word away, which has caused fiveamprayer to hope. Thank You Lord. Hebrews 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more. He is so worthy!! Not only do we receive His mercies, He remembers our iniquities no more. Praise Him!! Hallelujah! Yea and Amen!!!!
You gotta really think about this. He remembers every test, trial, every tear. You have got to remember the promises God has told you. We serve a God who remembers to forget. We can be so hard on ourselves--going back to God with things, He doesn't remember because He has forgiven and it is now forgotten. We praise Your name. When praises go up blessing coming down; when praises go up healing comes down; when praises go up power comes down. You are a God who remembers us. We serve a God who remembers us. We are the seed of Abraham. God hasn't forgotten about you-- that you are waiting for an answer. Don't think for one minute that I have forgotten you. I remember the promise I have made to you. I remember all the days, you have woken up, seeking ME at 5am. I come to tell you, I remember all that I have promised and said. I remember that you have burned yourself on the alter for ME. I have remembered all that I have promised and said--the only thing I will forget is your sins. We ask for forgiveness from a God who doesn't remember our sins. Show us how to forgive and forget like You Lord. He forgets that we have messed up again and again. He remembers to forgive us and forgets our sins. He remembers years ago, our requests of Him. He will not forget nor are we forgotten. We are the head and no the tail, above and not beneath. He is our God --we are more than conquerors. Greater is He that is within us than he that in in this world. He will supply all of our needs according to His riches in glory. Why would you think you are gonna run out? I AM will provide for you. He remembers--He said we are to be blessed coming in and going out, blessed in the field and in the city. It is harvest time--I told you this is your year for favor--2010. Just in case you might have forgotten--He remembers. He remembers your sacrifice. Walking in this faith walk. He remembers that we are not backing down, nor turning around. Sometimes it gets hard and we think it won't pass. We will stay on this path. You remembered us God. Thank You Lord for remembering and forgetting our sins. You are so worthy, that You remember to forget. We lift up fiveamprayer--the prayers we have prayed--He remembers. We ask for forgiveness--thank You Lord, that You remember to forget--all of our sins, iniquities and indiscretions. He remembers to bless us and remembers to forget when we fall down. He remembers. Glory to Your name.

We write in the blood: Thank You for remembering me. Thank You for forgetting my indiscretions.

Welcome to the overflow...
You told us to count it all joy, that You would rescues us. We can call on the name of Jesus and the devil must flee. We serve a God that remembers--He sees all that you have gone through. He remembers your sacrifice. He remembers to forget! Sometimes we hold out ourselves accountable. You better let go and let God. God remembers to forget. He has remembered His love for us and cares for us. Hallelujah! Glory to Your name. Yea and Amen. Remember me God. Even when He was nailed to the cross and another with Him asked to be remembered by Him. He responded, this day you will be with ME in paradise. Have a blessed day.

Hear It Again
If you would like to hear this mornings call again, please call 605-475-4849 and the pin is 258417, the reference number for this call is 87# as of 11/16/10. The recordings are available for about 6 months.

Musical Selection
Tonex, God Has Not Forgot: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLbAqTnV9h8
Albertina Walker, Lord Remember Me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Qj9o2AFa1c
Dottie, Reba and Destiny McGuire, Remind Me, Dear Lord: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4i7Dggk5pU&feature=related
Soweto Gospel Choir, I'll Remember You: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwa1k8yN3Ic

No comments:

Post a Comment