Thursday, December 9, 2010

When You Are Exhausted God will be Exalted.

2 Samuel 5:12, 22:47; 1 Chronicles 29:11; Job 24:24; Psalm 46:10, 13:2; Philippians 1:6; Psalms 89:16, 57:5

We are walking in today: When You Are Exhausted God will be Exalted.

2 Samuel 5:12 And David perceived that the LORD had established him king over Israel, and that he had exalted his kingdom for his people Israel's sake. Some of you have shared with God in prayer how many more battles? I know you are fighting for me God. I know this is not my battle. I know I win in 2010, but God I need to be honest I'm exhausted. Exhausted is defined as drained of one's physical or mental resources: very tired. Lord my mind is exhausted. I know how to turn things over to you, but my flesh is weak. I know you came through for me with one shot to destroy my giants. Every time I turn around I'm faced with another fight. David has truly encouraged me over the past two days, but today God there is a new devil. Please Lord match angels with demons. 2 Samuel 22:47 The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; and exalted be the God of the rock of my salvation. God is here to elevate you above your enemies. Remember He took us out of the fight once before, and we looked down on our giants. Welcome to the God of encores. He will do it again. Think about it every test, trial and tribulation--God is in control. We have to remember that. 1 Chronicles 29:11 Thine, O LORD is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all. When you are exhausted God will be exalted!!! Job 24:24 They are exalted for a little while, but are gone and brought low; they are taken out of the way as all other, and cut off as the tops of the ears of corn. Your enemies are only exalted only for a little while. We serve a one shot God. God knows you are exhausted, that's why He decided to elevate you in a time like this. The battle has never been ours it's the Lord's. Psalm 46:10 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. We have been elevated fiveamprayer. My God will be exalted!!! Psalms 13:2 How long shall I take counsel in my soul, having sorrow in my heart daily? how long shall mine enemy be exalted over me? Philippians 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ. So many of us have been asking God how long shall the enemy appear to be exalted? We can take comfort in the fact that He who has begun a good work, shall continue. Psalms 89:16 In thy name shall they rejoice all the day: and in thy righteousness shall they be exalted. Psalms 57:5 Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens; let thy glory be above all the earth. Praise Him!!! Let Him be exalted, and His glory all above the earth. Yea and Amen!!!
You must understand even though you are exhausted, God will be exalted. God came to tell us that He rises to the occasion, above the occasion. The battle is the Lord's--He will be exalted. Many of us are exhausted because of what we have been going through. We know that He will be exalted in out exhaustion. We thank You for being here through all of the trials and tests. We ask You to rise above our situations. Giants fell on yesterday, we are still walking in favor. We got to hold on to His word. There is nothing too hard for God, it is by His grace and mercy. We serve a God who elevates. Turn it over to Jesus--keep pushing on and pressing in. We are elevated above every test, trial and storm. When it gets rough, He will reach down and pull you out. Hold onto the God who never changes. He goes before us to make the crooked places straight. He is taking us higher and higher. He is matching angels with demons. He is a no limit God. Keep praising and trusting Him--this is your testimony. When we got exalted--God showed up with His peace and glory. He created a way of escape. He gave us one shot to met our adversary. He let us know--it was nobody but Him. Let someone else know today, that if they are tired, they should try a God who will exalt you when you are exhausted. God comes along to pick up and elevate you. God can be trusted, He is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow. Thank You Lord. Just in case you were exhausted, you will be exalted above your circumstance and situation. The good work that He has started in you--He will perform it. His word cannot be reversed nor return void. We serve an all knowing and all powerful God. We lift up fiveamprayer--they have been taken out of the fight. We are elevated and looking down on giants. We cover prayer requests--let them know that they are elevated. We lift up bereaving families, let Your presence cover and comfort them. Some of us are exhausted but we are lifted up, we are walking on clouds. You are our one shot God.

We write in the precious blood: When you are exhausted, God will be exalted.

Welcome to the overflow....
Tell the enemy--"having done all, I will stand on His word. You thought you had me, it was only for a little while. I will rise to the occasion. Right now my God has me elevated. When I had my head down, it was not depression, I was looking down on my test and trials!" Thank You for picking us up and elevating us. Daily You feed us and send a word--right where we are. Thank You for seeing us--exalted above the storms and trials. Praise Him anyhow. Let us stand together on one accord--standing on His word. We are elevated--standing in Your presence, receiving Your peace. Thank You God. Even in such a time and season as this. We just want to thank You. Keep standing! Hallelujah, stand on His word. When we are exhausted--He will be exalted. Can you feel those heavy loads being dropped off of you? You are elevated above it all. Walk in it today. Have a blessed day.

Hear It Again
If you would like to hear this mornings call again, please call 605-475-4849 and the pin is 258417, the reference number for this call is 103# as of 12/9/10. The recordings are available for about 6 months.

Musical Selection
Hezekiah Walker, Lift Him Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OuzCHbP4rc
Byron Cage, Lift Him Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Df07noly9rc
Washington Phillips, Lift Him Up, That's All: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBpfdjpBniM
Yolanda Adams, Lift Him Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UvaDcumfsA&feature=related
Ron Kenoly, Lift Him Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqAvJfOhOMw

No comments:

Post a Comment