Wednesday, March 13, 2013

No Longer Idle, We Are The Watchmen--Warn!

Psalm 51; Psalms 33:4, 8,11,16,18-22; Proverbs 3:5; Psalm 40:4, 56:11 Ezekiel 33:1-7; Romans 10:14
 
Scripture Look-up  Ephesians 6:10-20; Isaiah 11:5, 59:17, 52:7, 2 Timothy 3

We are walking in today:  No Longer Idle, We Are The Watchmen--Warn!

Psalm 51 1 Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions. 2 Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin. 3 For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me. 4 Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest. 5 Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me. 6 Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom. 7 Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow. 8 Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice. 9 Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities. 10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. 11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me. 12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit. 13 Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee. 14 Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness. 15 O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise. 16 For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering. 17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise. 18 Do good in thy good pleasure unto Zion: build thou the walls of Jerusalem. 19 Then shalt thou be pleased with the sacrifices of righteousness, with burnt offering and whole burnt offering: then shall they offer bullocks upon thine altar.
Psalms 33:4, 8,11,16,18-22 4 For the word of the Lord is right; and all his works are done in truth. 8 Let all the earth fear the Lord: let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him. 11 The counsel of the Lord standeth for ever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations. 16 There is no king saved by the multitude of an host: a mighty man is not delivered by much strength. 18 Behold, the eye of the Lord is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy; 19 To deliver their soul from death, and to keep them alive in famine. 20 Our soul waiteth for the Lord: he is our help and our shield. 21 For our heart shall rejoice in him, because we have trusted in his holy name. 22 Let thy mercy, O Lord, be upon us, according as we hope in thee.
This is why we are to lean not to our own understanding, we are to trust in the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob!  Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understandingPsalm 40:4 Blessed is that man that maketh the Lord his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.  Psalm 56:11 In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me.  Let's look at man's definition of a watchman: a person who keeps guard over a building at night to protect from fire, vandals and thieves.  Also a person who guards or protocols the streets at night.  We find Yahweh's definition in--Ezekiel 33:1-7 1 Again the word of the Lord came unto me, saying, 2 Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman: 3 If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people; 4 Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head. 5 He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul. 6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand. 7 So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.
Thank You, Lord God in heaven for Deacon Troy who brought a word on the duties of the watchmen.  We are all the watchmen!  We are to cry out the warning before the danger strikes.  Warn those new to the faith in Jesus Christ of Nazareth, and those that have fallen away.  If you warn and they don't heed then your hands are clean.  If we see and not warn then the blood is on our hands!  Thank You for showing us what You have called us to do!  Thank You for Deacon Troy as he has submitted himself unto You to bring this teaching and pour back into him for his time and study and obedience to You!  Praise His name!  Hallelujah!  Thank You God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob!   We shall not be moved we are standing on Genesis to Revelation--our God, the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob told us to stand still and see the salvation of the Lord!  We are the watchmen, we are the son of man.  We are the remnant that will cry out that we serve the risen Savior.  We have to know that we know, the world will come against you but Yah is for you!  Stand and stand some more!  By now you would be able to stand on His word!  You are responsible to warn not their acceptance of the truth!  Spread the good news--Romans 10:14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? We lift up Deacon Troy and his family--cover, bless and keep them as only You Heavenly Father can!  Fill him up for how he poured out on this line.  We turn back from our wicked ways.  You said that when we call out, that you would answer.  To hear more click here.


We seal this prayer in the precious blood of Jesus of Nazareth, the only Begotten of the Heavenly Father and by the Holy Spirit:  We are the watchmen on the wall, watching and praying!  We are sounding the alarm telling the world that He is coming back again!  We are God's watchmen, the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob!



Musical Selection
Cam, I See The Truth
Can, My Flesh

No comments:

Post a Comment