Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Testimony Tuesday--Thank Him For Being There For You

Isaiah 43:10; Revelation 12:11

We are walking in today:  Testimony Tuesday--Thank Him For Being There For You!

 

Isaiah 43:10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.
Revelation 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.


Thank  the Lord God for being there for you!! Tell somebody how thankful you are and what He has done for you!! He’s a provider!! He will open up the windows of Heaven and pour out blessings that you don’t have room enough to receive!! Thank Him for being faithful when you weren’t faithful to Him!! Tell them how He was there for you! Thank Him for being a keeper, a comforter, a mediator, an intercessor, a healer, a burden carrier, a deliverer, a provider, a restorer!! He never sleeps nor slumbers!! Be thankful that He has been there for you and bless His holy Name!! Hallelujah and Glory to His name!! To hear this again click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment