Friday, May 12, 2017

Weekend Meditation--When You Let The Word Speak, For Itself!!




Psalm 119


We are walking today:  Weekend Meditation--When You Let The Word Speak, For Itself!!

Counting of the Omer day 27  Psalms 119:33-40


33 HE. Teach me, O LORD, the way of thy statutes, and I shall keep it unto the end.
34 Give me understanding, and I shall keep thy law; yea, I shall observe it with my whole heart.
35 Make me to go in the path of thy commandments, for therein do I delight.
36 Incline my heart unto thy testimonies and not to covetousness.
37 Turn away my eyes from beholding vanity, and cause me to live in thy way.
38 Confirm thy word unto thy slave, who is devoted to thy fear.
39 Turn away my reproach which I have feared, for thy judgments are good.
40 Behold, I have longed after thy precepts; cause me to live in thy righteousness.


​Twenty-seven "THE RULE OF THE LAW"
— I will walk about at ease, for I have turned to Your precepts. — I am Yours; save me! For I have turned to Your precepts. — Deliverance is far from the wicked, for they have not turned to Your laws. The pairing of d-r-sh with piqqudim and other words that refer to The Most High's laws has significance beyond its value. The Most High here refer to Most High's Torah. Psalm 119 is God’s law for The Most High's Rule Of The Law. Seeking Answers With Psalm 119 as a paradigm, the desire for further knowledge of Torah– whether or not it is fulfilled– is itself an occasion for prayer, an opportunity for an encounter with The Most High.

Genesis 26:5 Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.
Exodus 12:49 One law shall be to him who is home-born, and to the stranger who sojourns among you.

 Exodus 13:9 And it shall be for a sign to you upon your hand, and for a memorial between your eyes, that Yahweh's law may be in your mouth: for with a strong hand Yahweh has brought you out of Egypt.

Exodus 16:4 Then said Yahweh to Moses, Behold, I will rain bread from heaven for you; and the people shall go out and gather a certain rate every day, that I may prove them, whether they will walk in my law, or not.

Exodus 16:28 And Yahweh said to Moses, How long do you refuse to keep my commandments and my laws?

Exodus 18:16 When they have a matter, they come to me; and I judge between one and another, and I do make them know the statutes of God, and his laws.
Exodus 
18:20 And you shall teach them ordinances and laws, and shall show them the way in which
they must walk, and the work that they must do.

Exodus 24:12 And Yahweh said to Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I will give you tablets of stone, and a law (Lit. the law), and commandments which I have written; that you may teach them.
Leviticus 6:9 Command Aaron and his sons, saying, This is the law of the burnt offering: It is the burnt offering, because of the burning upon the altar all night until the morning, and the fire of the altar shall be burning in it.

Leviticus 6:14 And this is the law of the meat offering: the sons of Aaron shall offer it before Yahweh, before the altar.

Leviticus 6:25 Speak to Aaron and to his sons, saying, This is the law of the sin offering: In the place where the burnt offering is killed shall the sin offering be killed before Yahweh: it is most holy.

Leviticus 7:1 Likewise this is the law of the trespass offering: it is most holy.

Leviticus 7:7 As the sin offering is, so is the trespass offering: there is one law for them: the priest
who makes atonement with it shall have it.

Leviticus 7:11 And this is the law of the sacrifice of peace offerings, which he shall offer to Yahweh.

Leviticus 7:37 This is the law of the burnt offering, of the meat offering, and of the sin offering, and of the trespass offering, and of the consecrations, and of the sacrifice of the peace offerings;

Leviticus 11:46 This is the law of the beasts, and of the birds, and of every living creature that moves in the waters, and of every creature that creeps upon the earth:

Leviticus 12:7 Who shall offer it before Yahweh, and make an atonement for her; and she shall be
cleansed from the issue of her blood. This is the law for her who has borne a male or a female.

Leviticus 13:59 This is the law of the plague of leprosy in a garment of woollen or linen, either in the
warp, or woof, or any thing of skins, to pronounce it clean, or to pronounce it unclean.

Leviticus  14:1 And Yahweh spoke to Moses, saying,

Leviticus 14:2 This shall be the law of the leper in the day of his cleansing: He shall be brought to the priest:

Leviticus 14:32 This is the law of him in whom is the plague of leprosy, whose hand is not able to get that which pertains to his cleansing.

Leviticus 14:54 This is the law for all manner of plague of leprosy, and scurf,

Leviticus 14:57 To teach when it is unclean, and when it is clean: this is the law of leprosy.

Leviticus 15:32 This is the law of him who has an issue, and of him whose seed goes from him, and is defiled by it;

Leviticus  26:46 These are the statutes and judgments and laws, which Yahweh made between him and the children of Israel in mount Sinai by the hand of Moses.
Numbers 5:29 This is the law of jealousies, when a wife goes aside to another instead of her husband, and is defiled; ​

Shema Selah, we are to hear, listen and obey--will we obey and do before we know and understand??  Take a look this shows the Hebraic mind versus the Greek mindset!!  Action according to His direction, trusting Him with the outcome or the waiting for ALL of the information then possibly action takes place??  Facebook LIVE video

No comments:

Post a Comment