Friday, October 28, 2022

THE NEW COVENANT: IT’S PROVISIONS

Jeremiah chapter 31








Today we are walking in: The New Covenant: It’s Provisions










Exodus 16:4



Then said the Lord unto Moses, Behold, I will rain bread from heaven for you; and the people shall go out and gather a certain rate every day, that I may prove them, whether they will walk in my law H2706, or no.





LAW





Today we look to the word LAW-- H2706-choq-- statute, ordinance, limit, something prescribed, due, prescribed task, prescribed portion, action prescribed (for oneself), resolve, prescribed due, prescribed limit, boundary, enactment, decree, ordinance, specific decree, law in general, enactments, statutes, conditions, enactments, decrees, civil enactments prescribed by Yah








The Torah testifies...............



Genesis 26:5


Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws. H8451



Exodus 16:28


And the LORD said unto Moses, How long refuse ye to keep my commandments and my laws? H8451



Exodus 24:12



And the Lord said unto Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I will give thee tables of stone, and a law H2706, and commandments which I have written; that thou mayest teach them.







The prophets proclaim..................



Ezekiel 22:26


Her priests have violated my law H2706, and have profaned mine holy things: they have put no difference between the holy and profane, neither have they shewed difference between the unclean and the clean, and have hid their eyes from my sabbaths, and I am profaned among them.



Hosea 8:1


Set the trumpet to thy mouth. He shall come as an eagle against the house of the LORD, because they have transgressed my covenant, and trespassed against my law. H8451



Micah 4:2


And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law H8451 shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.








The writings bear witness............


2 Chronicles 33:8


Neither will I any more remove the foot of Israel from out of the land which I have appointed for your fathers; so that they will take heed to do all that I have commanded them, according to the whole law H2706 and the statutes and the ordinances by the hand of Moses.


Psalm 78:5


For he established a testimony in Jacob, and appointed a law H8451 in Israel, which he commanded our fathers, that they should make them known to their children:



Proverbs 29:18


Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, H8451 happy is he.














Grand Rising Fiveamprayer family! Happy Preparation Day! Happy Day 6! Lets Enter Into His Sweet Shabbat Rest! As we continue to study His Covenants! Lets Us Now Look At Some Of The New Covenant Provision!! THE NEW COVENANT: ITS PROVISIONS!! As we look into the identity of those who are partakers of Yahush's Covenant, we see another covenant problem coming into view, which we must address. Lets recall a Scripture! Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith The Most High Yah ( Jeremiah 31:32). As we can recall from other teachings on Salvation According to Scripture, Israel was redeemed by the Blood of the Lamb, and then was Baptised. They were brought out of Bondage of Egypt, all by Yahuah's Grace. However, as we can see in the passage, Israel broke Yahuah's Marriage Covenant, due to their disobedience!! So we see by Israel's example, that the first New Covenant provision of Blood has been made to bring out Yahuah's people, out of Bondage to sin, but what New Covenant provisions are there that can bring in YAHUAH'S people, by obedience, in our day? Again, we saw the answer in part, in Jeremiah 31! But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith The Most High Yah, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their Yah, and they shall be my people ( Jeremiah 31:33). The first part of this provision is seen in Jeremiah, where Yahuah will change where He writes His Law ( Torah). In Israel's case, it was external, on tables of stone. In our case today, it is internal, on tables on the heart. But does YAHUAH write His Laws within everyone who simply claims to be partakers of His Covenant? Lets look deeper to get a Revelation!! Bind up the testimony, Seal the Law ( Torah) among my disciples. ( Isaiah 8:16). Here we see that Yahuah's testimony, which is being a DO ER of the Law ( James 1:23,25). It is the performing of the Law ( Torah) by YAHUSHA living within you, just as YAHUSHA did 2,000 years ago when He lived within His own body, that is His Seal; and this Seal is only to be found among YAHUSHA'S disciples!! Now lets notice YAHUSHA'S own requirements for anyone who would be called His disciple: if any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple. ( Luke 14:26). And whosoever doth not bear his stake, and come after me, cannot be my disciple. ( Luke 14:27). So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple. ( Luke 14:33). If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed. ( John 8:31). The requirements in all these passages excludes those who merely claims, or even those with a half-hearted commitment to follow YAHUSHA!!! We must understand the provisions and requirements of THE COVENANT!! ALL PRAISES TO THE MOST HIGH YAH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment