Monday, October 24, 2022

THE NEW COVENANT ONLY FOR “MY PEOPLE”



Genesis chapter 17







Today we are walking in: The New Covenant Only For “My People”







Genesis 23:11

Nay, my lord, hear me: the field give I thee, and the cave that is therein, I give it thee; in the presence of the sons of my people H5971 give I it thee: bury thy dead.



Today we look to the word- my people- H5971 'am--nation, people persons, members of one's people, compatriots, country-men kinsman, kindred





The Torah testifies...............

Exodus 3:10

Come now therefore, and I will send thee unto Pharaoh, that thou mayest bring forth my people H5971 the children of Israel out of Egypt.


The prophets proclaim..................

2 Samuel 7:10

Moreover I will appoint a place for my people H5971 Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them any more, as beforetime,



The writings bear witness...........................

Ruth 1:16

And Ruth said, Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people H5971 shall be my people, H5971 and thy God my God:







Grand Rising Fiveamprayer family! Happy Day 2! I'm thankful to The Most High Yah for another year. He has blessed me to see overflow blessings in His Word! He has given me knowledge, understanding and wisdom!! He has given me Revelation of His Word! On this day of all days all I want is MORE OF YOU YAH!! MORE OF YOU!!!! Lets continue with the teaching of His Covenant!! The New Covenant Only For "My People" We next notice the identities of those with whom Yahuah made His Covenant. As we saw in Genesis 17, Yahuah made a covenant between Himself and Abram, then extended His covenant to include Abraham's Seed as a Everlasting (eternal) Covenant. Lets see what Scripture tells us of the identity of these Everlasting Covenant participants. Only to thy seed after thee ( Genesis 17:7). And to Israel for an everlasting covenant ( Psalms 105:10). A new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah ( Jeremiah 31:31). This shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel.... and they shall be my people ( Jeremiah 31:33). And thou Bethlehem, in the land of Juda, art not the least among the princes of Juda, for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel. ( Matthew 2:6). Notice carefully the wording in these passages, that YAHUAH'S Covenant is NOT MADE with any particular religion, or even with the Gentiles, BUT ONLY with those called thy seed and My people, whose name of endearment is Israel!! Let us discover some basic truths, to see who is included in YAHUAH Covenant!! Now to Abraham and his seed were promises made He saith not, and to seeds, as of many, but as of one, And to thy seed, with YAHUSHA ( Galatians 3:16). And if we be in YAHUSHA, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise. Galatians 3:29). In these passages, the Apostle Paul tells us two important bits of information. First, he tells us that the identity of the seed of Abraham is YAHUSHA Himself. Then Paul tells us that those who belong to YAHUSHA ( Romans 8:1, 2 Corinthians 5:17) are included in this identity!! But notice again, that the New Covenant was promised only to the house of Judah, and to the house of Israel. Notice there are no Gentiles in this promise. So how is it that the Gentiles can be included in YAHUAH New ( everlasting) Covenant, and in this promise? The Apostle Paul and Peter tells us: Wherefore remember, that ye being in time pass Gentiles, that at that time ye were without YAHUSHA, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the Covenant of Promise, having no hope, and without Yahuah in the world, but now on YAHUSHA ye who were sometime a far off are made nigh by the blood of YAHUSHA ( Ephesians 2:11, 12-13). But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people... which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of YAHUAH: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy ( 1 Peter 2:9, 10). In Ephesians ( 2:12) passage, Paul tells us that previously, as Gentiles apart from YAHUSHA, we were aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise. Likewise, Peter tells us in ( 1 Peter 2-9,10) passage, that the Gentiles in time past were not a people, but are now the people of YAHUAH, the Apostle Paul then tell us how one may become grafted-in to the Olive Tree of Israel!!! ALL PRAISES TO THE MOST HIGH YAH!! Fiveamprayer you will have to become a seeker of all His Word this morning! The teaching is broken up in pieces. At first I got very upset that I accidentally push send on my phone, but Yahuah said the seekers will find HIM!! If you seek Him you will find Him, if you seek Him with your whole heart!! GLOOOORRY HALLELUYAH!! Happy Day 2!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment