Saturday, December 10, 2022

THE BENEFITS OF KINGDOM CITIZENSHIP

Matthew chapter 5










2 Samuel 22:21


The Lord rewarded me according to my righteousness H6663: according to the cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed me.









RIGHTEOUSNESS







Today we look to the word RIGHTEOUSNESS--H6663 tsadaq -- Justify, Righteous, Just, Justice, Cleansed, Clear Ourselves, Righteousness






The Torah testifies.........……


Deuteronomy 6:25

And it shall be our righteousness H6663, if we observe to do all these commandments before the Lord our God, as he hath commanded us.







The prophets proclaim..................




Isaiah 54:17

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness H6663 is of me, saith the Lord.









The writings bear witness............


Proverbs 11:5

The righteousness H6663 of the perfect shall direct his way: but the wicked shall fall by his own wickedness.








Let’s say I am a multi-billionaire and you are my son or daughter. You ask me for your inheritance early. I am generous, so I give you a billion dollars, and I help you set up a bank account for it. It is a drop in the bucket for me anyway, since I have more than 30 billion in my own bank accounts. When your sister says, “Daddy,, I don’t want my own bank account,” I am glad because I would rather give her access to mine. It is the better choice. I will give her access to my accounts and she can write checks whenever she needs to. She will never run out of money, will she? This is the same as Yah’s provision for His citizens. No wonder Yahashua told His Disciples not to take any luggage when they set out to preach and heal the sick: “Take nothing for the journey- no staff, no bag, no bread, no money, no extra shirt”. He will send His provision all along the way, because they have access to His account. Righteousness being in a right position with regard to the government of Heaven is what guarantees your access. My first child cannot go to the bank and demand funds from my account. Neither can you go to the throne room of Yah and start claiming things that you are not qualified to claim. Citizenship and right standing give you rights and justice. Many people think that righteousness means staying clear of big sins. (You know, don’t roba bank and don’t murder anybody.) But righteousness covers obedience to every little law; it also means do not lie or deceive people, do not be jealous or envious, do not criticize or judge, do not murmur or complain. One murmur can shut the whole government down as far as your access is concerned. Now one of the dumbest things a person can do is get up in the King’s face and start fussing at Him. That is called rebellion. The only remedy is repentance and humble submission. Do not forfeit your access to Yah. He loves you and He has given you the whole Kingdom: The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, and his ears are attentive to their cry. Sit at My right hand, till I make your enemies your footstool.” In all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight. Now it shall come to pass, if i diligently obey the voice of The Most High your Yah, to observe carefully all His commandments which I command you today, that the Most High your Yah will set you high above all nations of the earth. And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, because you obey the voice of the Most High your Yah…
We complicate our lives so much. Yahashua makes it simple. One time, he took a nearby child and used him to illustrate his point about how to enter the Kingdom and stay in the Kingdom: Then Yahashua called a little child to Him, set him in the midst of them and said, Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.Therefore whoever humbles himself as this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Do you see? Our primary responsibility as citizens of the Kingdom is to remain childlike. Stay close to Yah. Do what He says. Trust Him. Stop worrying; your Daddy is taking care of you. Right now morning, noon and night. The enemy of Kingdom life is being an adult. Being an adult will kill you, because you take on the responsibilities of the universe and you are not equipped to do that. You are a child; get used to the idea. Yah is your Abba and Yahashua is your big brother. You thought that being a mature citizen meant taking on more responsibilities, but in the Kingdom, it means taking on less. Adults have to calculate, analyze and explain everything before they act. Adults do not believe in something until they see it. Adults need a reason before they will believe anything. Children, on the other hand, are quick to believe, innocent of strategic thinking, pliable. They put unquestioning trust in those over them. They are not at all impressed by status or money. When they meet a billionaire on the street they think he is just another old man like their grandfather. Children do not own much of anything, so it is not hard for them to give up things. You never hear of a child fretting about having enough money, because somebody will always take care of them. They take things for granted, and that is okay. When I was a child, we had eleven children in the house and my father was not wealthy. It never occurred to me or my brothers and sisters to worry about where our next meal was coming from. It just happened. Kingdom citizens soon learn how to trust like a child. Our Abba supplies our needs from the most amazing directions. Who, for example, would ever thought that Yah’s safety deposit box was the mouth of a fish? When the disciples had to come up with tax money, Yahashua directed them: “Go to the lake and throw out your line. Take the first fish you catch; open its mouth and you will find a four-drachma coin. Take it and give it to them for my tax and yours”. You were not born to beg. You were born to collect. You were born to have access to endless supply because your father owns everything. You are a family member, a member of His household. You are also a citizen. That gives you relationship status and also legal status. Your disposition with Yah gives you position with Yah. When you come like a child to the threshold of the Kingdom, it is easy to get through the door. Yah created you to be a citizen of the Kingdom. Do your part and you will never regret it. Every citizen must make his or her own response to the requirements of citizenship. Nobody can obey the law for another person. I cannot stop st the red light for you; you have to do it yourself. I cannot pay your taxes. I cannot align myself with the laws of the Kingdom on your behalf, as much as I might want to. Obedience to the laws of the Kingdom is both a proof and a demonstration of true love. The King is coming back someday, and He will decide who has been following His ways. He will not be impressed with the biggest churches or the longest list of academic degrees. He will look at the hearts of his citizens. “Did you love Me? Did you love others? Did you listen and obey My Word?” Those who can answer “yes” will dwell in the Kingdom for all of eternity: When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory. All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats. And He will set the sheep on His right hand but the goats on the left. Then the King will say to those on His right hand, “Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.” Sheep or goats? I know which group I want to be part of, and I hope I will meet you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment