Friday, September 3, 2010

Let's shout victory for God has won the fight for us.

1 Chronicles 29:11; Isaiah 25:8; 1 Corinthians 15:57; 1 John 5:4; Psalm 98:1, 92:4; 2 Corinthians 2:14; Colossians 2:15

We are walking in today: Let's shout victory for God has won the fight for us.

Let's shout victory over our marriages, jobs, finances, and our minds. We win by the hand of God. We are victorious. Isaiah 25:8 He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it. The devil should had killed you when he had a chance. God has swallowed up death in victory. He is wiping the tears off of all our faces. The Lord hath spoken VICTORY!!! Come on shout with me. 1 Corinthians 15:57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 John 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. We have victory to overcome the world being born of God, having unmoveable faith. Psalm 98:1 O sing unto the LORD a new song; for he hath done marvellous things: his right hand, and his holy arm, hath gotten him the victory. Sing a new song.!!! I got evidence, I got confidence, I'm a conqueror, I know that I win, I know who I am, God wrote it in His plan for me. My name is VICTORY. I know my identity my name is VICTORY. The devil is already defeated!!! Victory that's my name. Psalms 92:4 For thou, LORD, hast made me glad through thy work: I will triumph in the works of thy hands. God has made us triumph over the world. Triumph is defined as a ceremony attending the entering of a general who had won a decisive victory over a foreign enemy. Colossians 2:15 And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it. We triumph in the mighty power of God's hand. He has delivered His chosen ones. We are His chosen. 2 Corinthians 2:14 Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place. Let us shout our praises unto the Lord, Who causes us to triumph in Christ--in every place.
God wrote it in His plan-- that we shall be victorious. Thank You God, we can shout the victory, now stand still and see the salvation of the Lord. Shout the victory in marriages, jobs and finances. You are so mighty, You are our Jehovah Tsidkenu, our Elohim, our Jehovah Jireh. Clear our minds so we can hear from You. When God told the Israelites that He would will have Pharaoh, let His people go. Shout the victory--He has made the crooked places, straight. Let us shout the victory. When the enemy comes in like a flood, God lifts up a standard. Thank about Jesus--they whipped Him all night long--even death could not hold Him. How excellent is Thy name! God is more than victorious. A shift has happened--God is fighting for you, so shout the victory. Change your name today, my name is Victory. No devil in hell is gonna stop us--since God be for us, who can be against us?! Shout the victory right now! I am victorious--what God has brought me through. I am victorious--now He has blessed me. I am victorious--how He causes me to triumph. Tell your finances you have the victory--the Lord is able to provide all my needs. If you are walking in depression--shake yourself and say, the Greater One lives inside me. Praise Him like never before. You got the victory right now--walk in it. Victory is mine, victory is mine. Victory today is mine. Praise God in advance--He said He will never leave nor forsake you. We stood on Your word, walking things out in faith. Thank Him for your victory. Tell God you changed you name to Victory. Now that we have You fighting for us--We will just stand on Your word. Shout the victory. No matter what you are faced with, your name is Victory--because of Who you serve. Shout the victory in the name of Jesus. When you woke up this morning--you can shout the victory--everyone did not wake up. Look over your life and see what He has brought you from. Over and over again--He has put a hedge of protection around us. Shout the victory today. We are still walking in the promises of God--has done and continues to do. So we can say: He has kept me; He has provided for me; He is my strong tower. God has come to heal the broken hearted and to set the captives free. He keeps blessing and keeping us. God says--victory. He is keeping us--that is why we win! Let us shout my God is victorious. Even death could not hold our God. He got up with all power in His hands. God has moved on fiveamprayer--He has strengthened us. He sees our sacrifice--shout the victory. I see how you don't give up--but you are gonna stand on MY word. Shout the victory! God has been fighting all along. Say victory today is mine. My name is Victory. Victory over your job. Victory over your marriage. We lift up this prayer circle as we are shouting the victory. Cover us with Your precious blood. We call Jesus--there is victory in that name! Thank You God.

We seal this prayer in the blood: My name is Victory.

Welcome to the overflow...
For His Glory, shout the victory! Life by Design, shout the victory! Now Faith, shout the victory! All churches open in His name can, shout the victory! Tell people this weekend, your name is Victory. We know there is commanded blessings in unity. Where two or three are gathered, He will be in the midst also. Get behind us devil--no weapon formed against us, shall prosper, because our name is Victory. There are chains falling off each of us as we rise in victory. Shout VICTORY. Victory in the name of Jesus. I claim it, I receive it, I declare it. He spoke it in His word, and it will not come back void. We are walking in victory. Who the Son sets free, is truly free indeed. Let's shout the victory--be bold, my name is Victory. Have a supernatural weekend. Watch how God moves. Shout the victory.

The following are the links to the songs that can help us shout the victory today: My Name is Victory, by Jonathan Nelson--http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WoGBvtN--8
Tye Tribbitt, Victory: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_nv8l9Kwkw&NR=1
Yolanda Adams, Victory: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4q5l9FQSIQ.
Israel and New Breed, Turn It Around: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfwxfLFR-l0
Smokie Norful, Celebrate: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyG0xHk-bVU

No comments:

Post a Comment