Thursday, September 30, 2010

Remember, you have to believe.

Mark 11:24; Luke 1:45; John 3:16, 6:35, 11:25, 12:46, 20:29

We are walking in today: Remember, you have to believe.

Mark 11:24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. Sometimes God has to take us back to the old landmark. We have been through the faith walk for months. We have unmovable faith, but do you believe? God will answer every prayer, you must believe. Luke 1:45 And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord. God will perform through your belief. Whatever He told you sister get ready for the performance of a lifetime. John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. Believe in God, He sent His only begotten son to give you everlasting life. You must Believe!!! John 6:35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst. Believe in God and you will never hunger or thirst again. John 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live. John 12:46 I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness. When you believe Jesus is the light of the world, there will never be darkness. John 20:29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed. We believe we serve a risen Savior. He will answer every prayer. He is our intercessor. He is our Lily of the Valley, Bright and Morning Star. He is bread when I'm hungry and water when I'm thirsty. He is a rock in a weary land. Shelter in a time of storm. Now do you believe when you pray, ye shall receive? Get out of doubt!!!! Get out of Fear!!!! He will answer when you believe. He will move when you believe. He will bless you when you believe. He will deliver you in your belief. Now lets go back to the old landmark. We believe God!!!! We BELIEVE!!!!
Belief defined is a state or habit of mind in which trust or confidence is placed in some person or thing. While faith is defined as allegiance to duty or a person; firm belief in something for which there is no proof complete trust. You have to understand on yesterday when God said He would answer every prayer--many got into doubt. So God says He has to take us back to the old landmark--Do you believe? Do you believe that Jesus died for you? You have to believe so that your prayers are answered. Are there some believers who believe in prayers being answered? Remember you need to believe--for your breakthrough; deliverance; to come into the light; for the change in season; to receive the desires of your heart; to make your enemies your footstool; that the blood of Jesus will never lose it's power. God is moving on this line right now--many on the line are saying I believe. We can speak to the mountain and believe and it shall be cast into the sea. Who the Son sets free, is free indeed. I believe weeping endures for the night, but joy comes in the morning. I believe I'm a conqueror. I believe I'm walking on water. I believe I am walking in the grace of the Most High. Get out of doubt! Get out of fear! If God has given you a business, believe it will prosper. God gave you your marriage, believe in what God has put together. Believe what He said, and trust Him. Some of our prayers are tied up because we forgot to believe. It's harvest time--I don't care what it looks like, your bank account, the doctors report, your job or lack there of--You gotta believe what God says. Loose yourself, shake yourself from the lies of the devil. Now that you believe it, get ready to receive it. Thank You for who You are. We used to tarry at the alter until something happened. I believe the word of God. Cover this prayer circle--You know what they are standing in the need of, strengthen them God. We know that the joy of the Lord is our strength. Let them know that every prayer will be answered, you just gotta believe. God said this is your harvest time. He said you will reap the harvest if you faint not. Keep your mind stayed on Him. He will keep you in perfect peace. He is a keeper. He is the way the, the truth and the light. He is a way out of no way. Do you believe it? We lift up prayer requests, known and unknown. We ask for forgiveness Lord, and we know that You do not condemn us. Teach us to forgive like You God. Unforgiveness can hold up answers to prayer. We believe we have everlasting life through the blood of Jesus.

We write in the blood: I will remember to believe.

Welcome to the overflow...
We believe You God, the devil is scattered. We believe who the Son, the risen Savior, sets free, is free indeed. Take me back to the place that I first received You. You got to believe--to get your harvest. Don't be in fear or doubt. God said if you believe you shall receive. Thank You God for reminding us--we have to believe. You are unshakable, you are standing in belief on the Rock, not on doubting sand. Do you believe you are free? Walk in your freedom today, Jesus paid the ransom. I believe I will testify--how He provided for me-- my Lily of the Valley, the Bright and Morning Star. Do you believe it? It's good to hear the word--but you must be a doer. You better believe it--I'm walking on water. You better believe what God is doing. Believe it. Glory to Your name. I believe, I testify. Thank You for your grace and mercy. Thank You for fiveamprayer--where you rain down manna from heaven everyday. Thank You God. Thank You Holy Spirit. We remember to just believe. Do you believe that Jesus died and rose on the third day--we believe. Shout Hallelujah! God just freed you from doubt in your belief in Him. Glory to His name. Take us back to the place that we first believed. Every prayer will be answered--you just have to believe.

Musical Selection
Andre Crouch, Take Me Back: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0I9iEUfRvI&feature=related
Yolanda Adams, I Gotta Believe: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg0EWJCwD-M&feature=related
Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston, When You Believe: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6INAvfwazW4

No comments:

Post a Comment