Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Why ask why-- We must prove ourselves.

Exodus 16:4; Deuteronomy 8:2; Psalm 26:2; 2 Corinthians 8:8; 2 Corinthians 13:5;
Galatians 6:4; 1 Thessalonians 5:21; Deuteronomy 13:3; Psalms 17:3, 66:10; Romans 12:2

We are walking in today: Why ask why-- We must prove ourselves.

Exodus 16:4 Then said the LORD unto Moses, Behold, I will rain bread from heaven for you; and the people shall go out and gather a certain rate every day, that I may prove them, whether they will walk in my law, or no. It's only a test. I know some of us keep asking God why? I'm still going through the same storm. God always tell us to count it all joy. Prove is defined as to show (oneself) to be worthy or capable. We must be able to prove we can stand on His word. Deuteronomy 8:2 And thou shalt remember all the way which the LORD thy God led thee these forty years in the wilderness, to humble thee, and to prove thee, to know what was in thine heart, whether thou wouldest keep his commandments, or no. God needs to know what's in your heart. He has to prove you in this race. Pruning is part of the proving process. You must truly walk in forgiveness. You must walk in obedience. He will prove His word to you. Psalm 26:2 Examine me, O LORD, and prove me; try my reins and my heart. 2 Corinthians 8:8 I speak not by commandment, but by occasion of the forwardness of others, and to prove the sincerity of your love. Sometimes God needs us to prove the sincerity of our love for Him. 2 Corinthians 13:5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates? Galatians 6:4 But let every man prove his own work, and then shall he have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another. 1 Thessalonians 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. This is the reason why we go through in order to come out. God will have you to prove you can stand. Prove you will stay in the will of God. It's up to you now, prove yourself.
God wants to know if you love Him, with all your heart and soul. Deuteronomy 13:3 Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul. We must continually wash our minds with the word. Psalms 17:3 Thou hast proved mine heart; thou hast visited me in the night; thou hast tried me, and shalt find nothing; I am purposed that my mouth shall not transgress. Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. Psalms 66:10 For thou, O God, hast proved us: thou hast tried us, as silver is tried. This is why we have to go through the fire to be refined and proven.
God wants you to prove yourself. Can you be obedient to the word of God? Can you walk in true forgiveness? There are somethings on the inside of you, that need to be worked out. You have to learn to be still, be quiet. You have to prove yourself. Things have to be pruned for what God is calling you to do. Thank You God, for reminding us about obedience. We want to be doers of the word, not hearers only. We come to humble, ourselves--to walk in obedience. Thank You for making a way for us, waking us up and starting us on our way. Let us prove that we are walking in Your word. We come to stand on Your word--in 2010 we win. We need to prove ourselves, by our walk. Sometimes you have to break us on the potters wheel. We have to keep walking in Your direction. We have been set free from somethings to walk in obedience. We must walk in forgiveness--do His word, not just speak it. Do what God has chosen you to do. Be obedient, be still, walking in God's word. God has to prune you in the proving. How are you operating in the word of God? God is gonna prove you--it's about His will, not yours. God will bring you out, on the other side after you are proven. God has to prove you--when you are speaking His word. Walking in love, forgiveness and obedience. No matter what, I'm gonna do what God has asked me, to do. How long will you exactly stand on His word? The Lord is looking for soldiers to stand. This is the last days--you have to be proven. Obedience is better than sacrifice. You know where you are now. God comes to prove you this morning, stop asking why. If I tell you to stand on MY word, are you obedient? He is teaching us to trust Him. Are you building your relationship with Him? The through has to come--so you can come out. If you still have the same reaction, God has to prune that out. Are you reacting like you are of this world? Some of us are fainting--you will reap the harvest, if you faint not. Walk by faith and not by sight. Speak those things as though they are. We come to prove, we serve a God that has never lost a battle. We come to prove if it had not been for the Lord, who was on my side, where would we be? We come to prove that the Lord will bring you out of darkness, into His marvelous light. We come to prove, that by His stripes, we are healed. We come to prove that there is enough healing in the hem of His garment. Don't ask why--prove yourself. Prove that you can endure--my Father will provide all my needs. Prove it, you are going through a fiery trial--count it not strange. When someone says, I see your condition has not changed-- say, I have a renewed mind. I come to prove I am a child of God. I come to prove that I am not of this world. I come to prove the Lord is my Shepherd. I come to prove, though He slay me yet will I trust Him. Trust the Lord with all thine heart and lean not to your own understanding. Prove that you trust Him. Prove that He is your Jehovah Jireh. Prove that He is your Elohim. Prove that He is your Emmanuel. Speak Your word, God--greater is He that is in me than, he that is in the world. We lift up this prayer circle--those asking why--don't complain--prove yourself. Speak the word of God. The pruning and proving. No test, no testimony. He wants to prove what you are made of. He has to prove us. You are chosen by God. He is gonna use, who He will, His word does not come back to Him void. We lift up this prayer requests both, spoken and unspoken. We have to prove ourselves. Help us to truly walk in forgiveness. Let us learn to forgive and let it go. Thank You, You are worthy of all of our praise.

We write in the blood: Why ask why--I must prove myself.

Welcome to the overflow...
We have some doers of the word on the line. We have to prove ourselves. Keep standing on His word. It is proving time. Thank You God, thank You Lord. Never ask why again--My God shall supply all my needs, is what you say, when your finances are out of order. We are to count it all joy. The joy of the Lord is our strength. It is proving time.

No comments:

Post a Comment