Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I AM with you from Beginning To End.

Psalm 139; Jeremiah 1:5; Genesis 2:7, 22:13; John 1:1; Exodus 13:18, 15:4; Psalm 34:1, 62:8; Proverbs 3:5-6; Revelation 1:8; Jeremiah 29:11; John 10:10; Genesis 1:1; Revelation 22:21

We are walking in today: I AM with you from Beginning To End.

Psalm 139 1) O lord, thou hast searched me, and known me. 2) Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off. 3) Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways. 4) For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether. 5) Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me. 6) Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it. 7) Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence? 8) If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there. 9) If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; 10) Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me. 11) If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me. 12) Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee. 13) For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. 14) I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. 15) My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. 16) Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them. 17) How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them! 18) If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee. 19) Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men. 20) For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain. 21) Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee? 22) I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies. 23) Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: 24) And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. God has been with you since the beginning. As the Lord said in Jeremiah 1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. I knew you before you were shaped in your mother's womb. God loved us from the beginning. Genesis 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. Even after the fall of man God sent protection. He has always found favor in man. When He decided to destroy the world by water, He found favor in Noah. Then He made a covenant with Noah by the sign of the rainbow--never to destroy the world by water. That same rainbow is with us today. We must always go back to the beginning. Our God is the same today, yesterday, and forever more. God has always made a way through our sacrifice. Genesis 22:13 And Abraham lifted up his eyes, and looked, and behold behind him a ram caught in a thicket by his horns: and Abraham went and took the ram, and offered him up for a burnt offering in the stead of his son. We always have a ram in the bush. God has been providing since the beginning. Our greatest sacrifice was His only begotten Son. John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. In the beginning was the word and the word was God and the word became flesh and dwelt among us. Look at how He brought the children of Israel to the promise land. Exodus 13:18 But God led the people about, through the way of the wilderness of the Red sea: and the children of Israel went up harnessed out of the land of Egypt. If God be for you then who can be against you? He will destroy your enemies. Exodus 15:4 Pharaoh's chariots and his host hath he cast into the sea: his chosen captains also are drowned in the Red sea. Psalm 34:1 I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. Psalm 62:8 Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah. Think about it, He has been there from the beginning to the end. The Lord will teach us how to trust Him. Proverbs 3:5-6 5) Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 6) In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Job said though He slay me yet will I trust Him!!! Revelation 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. I AM the Great Mediator!! I AM your Intercessor!!! I AM the One to Lean on!!! I AM your Beginning and your End!!! You can count on Me!!!!
This morning He came to tell us, He is our beginning and our end. From Genesis to Revelation, He is always with us. On Monday we found out we have a Mediator, then yesterday, that we can lean on Him--today from beginning to the end. Everything we need is in Him. He is the first and the last. God was there from the beginning. He raised up His only begotten Son, to redeem us. He brought Israel out of Egypt, crossing the Red Sea on dry land, freeing them. What are you looking for? He is our all in all. He is also fiveamprayer's all and never. The Lord gives us living water, daily. Look back over all that He has brought you through. Look to where you are now--in new territory. Look to where you are going--God is always with us, making a way for us. God is on every side, that is why we can find rest. He can do every thing but fail. Fiveamprayer gets up early to sacrifice to God. Does anyone need a ram in the bush? Jehovah Jireh, the Lord provides. He came to tell us, in case we were discouraged, and about to give up--He is the beginning and the end. You can't give up now--He is our Alpha and Omega. Even if we were to make our bed in hell, lo He is there. When we tired to hide in the dark, lo He is there--shining His marvelous light of truth. That's the kind of God we serve. Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. Fiveamprayer, blessings and favor is already in motion for us. From Genesis to Revelation, the beginning to the end, God is always with us. Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. Revelation 22:21 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen. The first scripture of Genesis, tells us that in the beginning--God. The last scripture of Revelation tells us that His grace is everlasting, and has no end. Hallelujah!! Praise Him! God shows up with grace, blessings and liberty. It's not over until God says it is over. When your back is against the wall, God is the wall. He keeps bringing us out. God is with us from beginning to the end. Read Psalms 139 for yourself today. God has never left us. The battle is not ours it is the Lords. Let this word become life--walk it out. He is I AM that I AM, that I AM. God is. Let go and let God. He is with us from beginning to the end. We lift up marriages--He was there in the beginning, what God has put together let no man put asunder. Hold on to see what the end will bring. Count it all joy--God is right there. He is our rest, that is why we have rest on all sides. We declared, "abundance is God's will for me, and I will not settle for anything less." God is with us from beginning to the end. Tell the enemy, "no weapon that is formed against us shall prosper." The enemy is coming after us because we declared, abundance--hold up, hold up, hold out to the end. Trust the word of God. He supplies all of our needs. He is the Creator of all. Believe what God has told you. It's not over until God says it is over. When God ends something, He also begins something. No one else can end and begin at the same time. From beginning to the end and the end to the beginning. If we make our beds in hell, lo He is there. He may not come when you want to, but He is always right on time. He has been right there with us--the whole time. Hold on! God has been there with us, from the beginning to the end. He knows what we stand in the need of. We lift up fiveamprayer, have them to know You are there, were there, and continue to be there, from the beginning to the end. We lift up prayer requests, Lord have them to know they were never alone, we are under Your constant care and watch. Lord, forgive us for thinking we were alone and going off on our own. You said You would never leave us nor forsake us. But sometimes we have left and forsaken You. Forgive us Lord. We thank You for forgiving us, we know that when You forgive, there is no condemnation. Your grace is sufficient. Thank You Lord.

We write in the precious blood: My God is with fiveamprayer from the beginning to the end.

Welcome to the overflow...
It's already getting better. You gotta read Psalms 139 for yourself today. From Genesis to Revelation, He is our Alpha and Omega, our beginning and our end. Thank You for who You are! What a mighty God we serve. Read the scriptures for yourself today. Walk in the word, have a blessed day.

Hear It Again
If you would like to hear this mornings call again, please call 605-475-4849 and the pin is 258417, the reference number for this call is 162# as of 3/2/11. The recordings are available for about 6 months.

The new number will be is 760-569-7676 and the pin# is 910150. The playback for the recording is 760-569-7699 and the same pin#. We will announce when the number is changing over, thank you.

Musical Selection
Vicki Winans, What A Mighty God We Serve: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIZZdqm4lW0
Mercy Me, Psalms 139: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etr4-sCK6CI&feature=related
da Truth, I AM Legend: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1oJSlBvyGc&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment