Thursday, March 10, 2011

I'm So Glad You Changed Me.

Isaiah 55:11; Genesis 35:2; Joshua 24:15; Leviticus 27:33; Job 14:14; Malachi 3:6; 1 Corinthians 15:51,52; 2 Corinthians 3:18; Psalms 23:1; Luke 12:32; 2 Corinthians 5:17; John 10:10

We are walking in today: I'm So Glad You Changed Me.

Isaiah 55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. God has spoken a word of rebuild, restored, refreshed, and renovation. Tell somebody today I am that thing God is talking about in Isaiah 55:11, His word will accomplish in me as He pleases, because I gave my will to God. I'm next in line for my miracle, finances, blessings, abundance, and grace. I'm so glad God has changed me!! Nevertheless not my will, but God's will be done!!! It's time for us to prosper abundantly!!! Wake Up this morning, God has sent a word forth out of His mouth. Genesis 35:2 Then Jacob said unto his household, and to all that were with him, Put away the strange gods that are among you, and be clean, and change your garments. Be careful who you make your God. Marriages, husbands, wives, children, cars, homes, education, etc..... My God is a jealous God and there will be no god's before Him. Clean yourself up and change your clothes, putting on the whole armour of God. So that we will be able to stand. Joshua 24:15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. Thank you for changing me God. We will serve you Father!! We are under New Management!! Everything has been changed on the inside. Someone shout, brand new!!! Leviticus 27:33 He shall not search whether it be good or bad, neither shall he change it: and if he change it at all, then both it and the change thereof shall be holy; it shall not be redeemed. We are made holy by the grace of God. Even if He had to change some things or not, both are holy. Job 14:14 If a man die, shall he live again? all the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come. Job said this morning, I'm just asking a question, will you wait till your change comes? Wait on the Lord my sister and brother. Wait until your change comes, which is right now!!! Anybody need a right now blessing? Malachi 3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed. In the fire, but not consumed!!! We are changed!!!! 1 Corinthians 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed. Wake up fiveamprayer!!! There is a change going on!!!! Wake Up!!!! 1 Corinthians 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. Absent from the body is present with God. 2 Corinthians 3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord. Come on Praise Him!!!! Give Him Glory!!!!!
We have been changed! Just imagine looking into the mirror and seeing God's image. When you let God renovate you, a change has come over you. You don't talk like you used to talk, or go where you used to go. We have an appointed time with God, He has given us grace, mercy, and abundance--right now. Fiveamprayer we asked for God's heart on Monday, and such a wonderful change has come over us!! We are now under new management. God has spoke a word over us and that word shall not come back void. That same word will do exactly what God sent it to do. He came that we would have life, and that more abundantly. Psalms 23:1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. Luke 12:32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom. Fiveamprayer, you should be excited, not only do we have a Shepherd to protect and lead us, He is pleased to give us the kingdom!! The Lord is changing things--everyone can't go to where God is taking you. You can't continue in the old ways, like it says in 2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. Thank You Lord for changing us!! Look in the mirror and see the image of God on the inside of you. We have set down our will before Him and now He will fix it. A wonderful change has come over us, fiveamprayer! We are so glad that God changed us. He is giving us beauty for ashes. He is making space for His glory. To God be the glory. We are so glad that You changed us, Lord! Behold the glory of the Lord, as we look into the mirror. We are looking more and more like the Lord, our Savior, overcomers, and conquerors. We lift up fiveamprayer this morning, let them know there is a change going on. Thank You Lord. We lift up bereaving families, have them to know that absence from the body is presence with You, Lord. We ask for forgiveness, let us say, "nevertheless, Your will not ours be done." Teach us to forgive like You do God. For when You forgive it is no longer remembered, it is cast into a sea of forgetfulness.

We write in the precious blood: I'm so glad that You changed me!

Welcome to the overflow....
Such a wonderful change has come over me! Lord You are so worthy! You ought to feel the sweet presence of the Lord, right now. We submitted to Him, now that we are letting Him drive, just ride. We are a work in progress--thank You Lord for changing me. Tell the devil today, "a change has come over me!" We don't react like we used to nor say what we used to say. Read the scriptures for yourself today. Know that God is changing things in your life--start expecting things to be different. John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. Thank You Lord for coming after us, Your lost sheep. Let us be examples to others of being found by our Heavenly Father. Amen, amen. Have a blessed day.

Hear It Again
If you would like to hear this mornings call again, please call 605-475-4849 and the pin is 258417, the reference number for this call is 168# as of 3/10/11. The recordings are available for about 6 months.

The new number will be is 760-569-7676 and the pin# is 910150. The playback for the recording is 760-569-7699 and the same pin#. We will announce when the number is changing over, thank you.

Musical Selection
Lecrea, Change: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F3577Gji9o
Donnie McClurkin and Karen Clark Sheard, Wait On The Lord: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JO1IlDxNEo
Tremaine Hawkins, Changed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTUJ6vV2VSo&feature=related
Marvin Sapp, He Saw The Best In Me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf9GZ36m37E
The Swanee Quartet, You Brought Me From A Mighty Long Way: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdq1COnTrIM&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment