Thursday, April 7, 2011

Repentance.

Psalm 51:1-10; 2 Chronicles 7:14; Psalm 126:5; Luke 13:3, 15:10; Acts 3:19; Hebrews 11:6; Jeremiah 1:5; Isaiah 49:16; John 10:15; Romans 8:35,39; Proverbs 24:16; John 8:36

We are walking in today: Repentance.

Psalm 51:1-10 1) Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions. 2) Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin. 3) For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me. 4) Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest. 5) Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me. 6) Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom. 7) Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow. 8) Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice. 9) Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities. 10) Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. If you ever been to a revival, there was always what is called the mourning bench. This is when a person would repent for his/her sins and receive God totally in their heart. We are in a revival fiveamprayer. Let's repent to receive God's grace and mercy. Tell the Lord to forgive me for my sins and shortcomings. My sins of omission and commission!!! Since I have not been exemplary in my living, I pray that I will be exemplary in my repentance!!! I repent for disobeying Your Word and following the dictates of my flesh. Forgive me for every time I overrode when I heard the Holy Spirit speaking in my heart. Forgive me for wrong attitudes, wrong thinking and wrong behavior. Wash me and cleanse me from my iniquities. Forgive me for every time I fed my flesh instead of my spirit. Deliver me from every addiction and bad habit in my life. Forgive me for maintaining fellowship with those who have negatively influenced my life. Lord I thank You for loving me enough to pardon my transgressions and forgiving my sins. My desire is to be more like You!!! I thank You for Your unmerited love, grace, and mercy towards me. I receive in my life, right now, the redemption that was provided for me through the precious blood of Jesus. 2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. Fiveamprayer let's walk in repentance all day today. This is part of the cleansing taking place in our revival!!! We must repent in order to be forgiven. Tell God I love You more today than yesterday. Psalm 126:5 They that sow in tears shall reap in joy. There's a revival going on!! We repent in the name of Jesus. Luke 13:3 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish. Luke 15:10 Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth. This revival has been built on joy!!! Acts 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord. We are refreshed by this revival!!! Thank You Lord!!! Amen!!!
I don't know about you, but there comes a time for repentance. A cleansing during a revival. We must repent for our sins. He is cleaning us up on the inside. This helps us to be able to walk it out. We must have faith. Hebrews 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. Fiveamprayer, trust God, believe God--we must repent. God is making a change on the inside. You won't be the same after this revival. Repent for those sins committed. We desire to be like You Lord. We want to be more and more like You. Crucify our flesh, walk more and more in the spirit-man. We desire to be more like You. We desire to give up somethings to be closer to You. We have wisdom, knowledge, and joy. We ask for forgiveness, laying before You at the alter. Have us to seek Your face at all times. Have us to be still and be quiet, as the Holy Spirit directs us. Have us to walk in the love of God with everyone we meet. We repent, the only one we have sinned against is You, Lord. He is faithful to forgive us--we must repent. Turn it over to the Lord, all the things that we are struggling with. As Jeremiah 1:5 says, Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. He knew us before we were formed!! Isaiah 49:16 Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me. We are engraved in His hands. John 10:15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep. Fiveamprayer, we are the sheep of His pasture. When God forgives us, it is cast into the sea--remembered no more. Romans 8:35,39 35) Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? 39) Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Fiveamprayer, let nothing and no one separate you from the love of God. We are walking in 2011 our year of abundance. Abundance in the Lord, He has given us wisdom, knowledge, understanding, restored our sight, rebuilt us, and today repentance. The devil can't get us caught up in the guilt from our sins anymore! We have repented and moved on. Proverbs 24:16 For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again: but the wicked shall fall into mischief. Fiveamprayer, when you fall down, get back up again--seeking Him to lead you to righteousness. Lord, we come before You to repent, so that we can walk it out. The devil will try to keep you in bondage because of your sins. John 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. He frees us from the guilt of our sins. We lift up prayer requests those known and unknown. Have them to know Lord, that You are faithful to forgive, it we repent. We lift up the Doyle family, while they are having a homegoing service today. We ask for the Comforter to rest on the family. We lift up Pastor Taffe as he prepares for the homegoing service. Cover Life by Design, as they make ready for the celebration of a saint returning back to You Lord. Thank You Lord we can count it all joy! In Your presence is fullness of joy. We are walking in joy because of repentance. The scripture today from Acts, says that our sins are blotted out and we can be refreshed, when we repent.

We write in the precious blood: I repent Lord. Forgive me Lord.

Welcome to the overflow...
You ought to feel free. Your feelings try to get you wrapped up and tangled up. We are not of this world, we walk by faith not by sight. Forgive us Lord for the known and unknown. Have us to forgive as You have forgiven us. Thank You Lord. There's a revival going on, it is getting us cleaned up. Praise His name! Read the scriptures for yourself today. Check out the facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fiveamprayer/164056053641672. Have a blessed day.

Hear It Again
If you would like to hear this mornings call again, please call 605-475-4849 and the pin is 258417, the reference number for this call is 188# as of 4/7/11. The recordings are available for about 6 months.

The new number will be is 760-569-7676 and the pin# is 910150. The playback for the recording is 760-569-7699 and the same pin#. We will announce when the number is changing over, thank you.

Musical Selection
Mahalia Jackson, God Spoke To Me One Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWuuynMbt6o
Hillsong, Mighty To Save: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-08YZF87OBQ&feature=BF&list=PLFA9D7F282E094DD1&index=26
Newsboys, Presence (My Hearts Desire): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw4WvZIBpFw&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment