Friday, April 8, 2011

I am the Righteousness of God.

Amos 5:24; Psalm 4:1; Job 33:26, 27:6; Psalm 23:3, 31:1, 112:3; Isaiah 41:10; Psalm 139:14; Genesis 1:26; Philippians 4:13; Philippians 4:8

We are walking in today: I am the Righteousness of God.

Amos 5:24 But let judgment run down as waters, and righteousness as a mighty stream. Fiveamprayer, we now can say, "I am the righteousness of God." I may not be what I ought to be, but thank God through this revival I'm not what I use to be!! Tell God this morning, "let our hearts be broken with the things that break Your heart!!!" Help us to hate what You hate so that we can love what You love. Keep on cleansing our heart and renew within us a right spirit, Lord. As we delight ourselves in You, let Your desires fill our heart. We do not want to do things right-- we want to do right things. Help us, O Lord, to do the things that are right for us according to the destinies You have ordained for us!!!! Lead us to the right relationship, partnerships, and friendships. Psalm 4:1 Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer. This week of a Holy Ghost revival has restored us back to the righteousness of God!!! Job 33:26 He shall pray unto God, and he will be favourable unto him: and he shall see his face with joy: for he will render unto man his righteousness. As we renew our minds with Your word, help us to think right thoughts and to speak right words. Cultivate within us right affections so we will ultimately be led in right directions. Fiveamprayer says, "thank You that our core righteousness, is not the work of our flesh but a gift of Your grace into our lives." Job 27:6 My righteousness I hold fast, and will not let it go: my heart shall not reproach me so long as I live. We thank You for the robe of righteousness that was provided to us by Jesus Christ our Lord!!! He is our Righteousness!!! We are grateful that the blood of Jesus put us into right standing with You. May your righteousness dominate our lives and be motivation for all our decisions. Tell the world, "I am the righteousness of God!!" Psalm 23:3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. This revival has restored our soul. God will lead us in the path of righteousness. Psalms 31:1 In you, LORD, I have taken refuge; let me never be put to shame; deliver me in your righteousness. Psalm 112:3 Wealth and riches shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth for ever. We are walking in abundance in this revival. Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. Yea and Amen!!!
Just in case you didn't know--you are the righteousness of God. We are overcomers and conquerors. We are still here, still standing--we replaced happiness with joy. His grace showed up for us. We are who God says we are! As Psalm 139:14 says, I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Fiveamprayer, we take after our heavenly Father. We are the righteousness of God. He has given us dominion over the earth. Are we walking in what He has given us? Do you know who you are?! Do you know who's you are?! You need to shake yourself, when you have that thought in your mind that you are defeated or not able to overcome. We find in, Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. As Minister Michelle preached, that the devil is trying to steal our identity. We can trust in the Holy Spirit, to put us into the witness protection program. We are blood bought and no longer of this world! So we no longer operate in the the ways of the flesh. This week of revival is cleaning us up and restoring joy in our lives. Fiveamprayer, think on this scripture, Philippians 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. We are who God says we are. We have a new walk, a new talk. He has changed our hearts and fixed us up. We have a new attitude. We are a work in progress. He is teaching us how to live by Him. We have our all in all in our Father. We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us. We know that there is nothing too hard for God. All things are possible with the Lord. Somethings in our lives seemed like it would take us out, but God said no. We are stronger and wiser. We receive brand new mercies everyday. Thank You Lord! We are the righteousness of the Lord. We have a new mind--we are restored. All that we need lies inside of Him! We are beggars: hungry and thirsty for the Lord--for His presence, for His word, for His peace, for His love. Thank You Lord for never leaving us or forsaking us! We are the righteousness of God and His chosen. We will get our breakthrough and promises. God can not lie. In Him we can safely trust. He is building a relationship with us. We are coming out, coming over, breakthrough--He goes before us to make the crooked places straight. We are coming out stronger than before. The joy of the Lord is our strength. We are set free--it is already finished. Weeping many endure for the night but joy comes in the morning. Fiveamprayer it is daybreak and we are no longer allowed to weep, it is time for joy! We are the righteousness of God. He comes with a word this morning, we are the righteousness of God. Greater is He that is in us, than he that is in this world. We are not of this world. Something is still stirring on the inside of us, because God is working on us. When we realize who we are in Christ--conqueror, overcomer, victorious, nothing can stop us! Don't forget who you are. We are wonderfully and fearfully made, made in His image. He is rebuilding us, restoring our sight and hearing, now a revival. Tell yourself all weekend, "I am the righteousness of God. I am victorious. I am all that God said that I am. I am a winner, my Father has already won the fight. I will overcome every situation." Like Pastor Thomas says, I always win!! Sometimes God will put you back into the same situation to show you that you have the victory. He has rebuilt and restored us! We are the righteousness of God. We are better, we are not what we ougth to be, but better than what we used to be. We are wonderfully and fearfully made. We lift up fiveamprayer, let them know who they are--more than conquerors, that our name is victory. Thank You for this weekend meditation, I am the righteousness of God. Thank You Lord for letting us know that pain is a part or the process. Thank You for every test, trial and tribulation--we are to count it all joy. We lift up prayer requests, those known and unknown, have them to rest in You, the Way, the Truth, the Life. Fiveamprayer can do all things through Christ who strengthens us!

We write in the precious blood: I am the righteousness of God.

Welcome to the overflow....
You gotta speak the words out of your mouth. Life and death are in the power of the tongue. We can tell the devil, "we are better, stronger and wiser and you can't stop me!" We are unstoppable, we are the righteousness of God. Thank You for setting us free. Let the devil know that there is no room for him. We are getting stronger--we are coming out. We are victorious. We are the righteousness of God. Many of us had forgotten who we are. Thank You for restoring us back to you. Read the scriptures for yourself today. Don't let the enemy get you down--do you know who you are?! You are fearfully and wonderfully made!! Don't let the enemy steal your identity. He said we can do all things through Christ. God's strength is made perfect in weakness. So when we are weak, we are still strong because of Him! We are the children of God. You gotta know who you are in Christ. It's not about you--it's about Him. We are not of this world. We are blessed and highly favored. We need to research who we are this weekend. Get into your bibles and see what God has to say about you. Have a blessed day.

Hear It Again
If you would like to hear this mornings call again, please call 605-475-4849 and the pin is 258417, the reference number for this call is 189# as of 4/8/11. The recordings are available for about 6 months.

The new number will be is 760-569-7676 and the pin# is 910150. The playback for the recording is 760-569-7699 and the same pin#. We will announce when the number is changing over, thank you.

Musical Selection
Dorinda Clark-Cole, I'm Coming Out part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DRgMJBlfaU&feature=related
Dorinda Clark-Cole, I'm Coming Out part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRir4nP8MOQ
Dorinda Clark-Cole, I'm Out and Over: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DoP8p9YND0
Marvin Sapp, He Saw The Best In Me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-UAP_LMpqc
Marvin Sapp, Never Would Have Made It: The Clark Sisters, Blessed and Highly Favored: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JXFg5KEoXg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWxshbbTYkc&feature=related
Jonathan Nelson, My Name Is Victory, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WoGBvtN--8

No comments:

Post a Comment