Thursday, September 22, 2011

God Will Do The Rest.

Isaiah 49:1-26; Psalm 100:3-5; Matthew 11:29; 2 Kings 6:16-17; Matthew 6:33; Psalm 37:23; Isaiah 54:17; Hebrews 11:6; 1 Chronicles 4:10

We are walking in today:  God Will Do The Rest.

Isaiah 49:1-26 1) Listen, O isles, unto me; and hearken, ye people, from far; The LORD hath called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother hath he made mention of my name. 2) And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me; 3) And said unto me, Thou art my servant, O Israel, in whom I will be glorified. 4) Then I said, I have laboured in vain, I have spent my strength for nought, and in vain: yet surely my judgment is with the LORD, and my work with my God. 5) And now, saith the LORD that formed me from the womb to be his servant, to bring Jacob again to him, Though Israel be not gathered, yet shall I be glorious in the eyes of the LORD, and my God shall be my strength. 6) And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth. 7) Thus saith the LORD, the Redeemer of Israel, and his Holy One, to him whom man despiseth, to him whom the nation abhorreth, to a servant of rulers, Kings shall see and arise, princes also shall worship, because of the LORD that is faithful, and the Holy One of Israel, and he shall choose thee. 8) Thus saith the LORD, In an acceptable time have I heard thee, and in a day of salvation have I helped thee: and I will preserve thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages; 9) That thou mayest say to the prisoners, Go forth; to them that are in darkness, Shew yourselves. They shall feed in the ways, and their pastures shall be in all high places. 10) They shall not hunger nor thirst; neither shall the heat nor sun smite them: for he that hath mercy on them shall lead them, even by the springs of water shall he guide them. 11) And I will make all my mountains a way, and my highways shall be exalted. 12) Behold, these shall come from far: and, lo, these from the north and from the west; and these from the land of Sinim. 13) Sing, O heavens; and be joyful, O earth; and break forth into singing, O mountains: for the LORD hath comforted his people, and will have mercy upon his afflicted. 14) But Zion said, The LORD hath forsaken me, and my Lord hath forgotten me. 15) Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee. 16) Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me. 17) Thy children shall make haste; thy destroyers and they that made thee waste shall go forth of thee. 18) Lift up thine eyes round about, and behold: all these gather themselves together, and come to thee. As I live, saith the LORD, thou shalt surely clothe thee with them all, as with an ornament, and bind them on thee, as a bride doeth. 19) For thy waste and thy desolate places, and the land of thy destruction, shall even now be too narrow by reason of the inhabitants, and they that swallowed thee up shall be far away. 20) The children which thou shalt have, after thou hast lost the other, shall say again in thine ears, The place is too strait for me: give place to me that I may dwell. 21) Then shalt thou say in thine heart, Who hath begotten me these, seeing I have lost my children, and am desolate, a captive, and removing to and fro? and who hath brought up these? Behold, I was left alone; these, where had they been? 22) Thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I will lift up mine hand to the Gentiles, and set up my standard to the people: and they shall bring thy sons in their arms, and thy daughters shall be carried upon their shoulders. 23) And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and lick up the dust of thy feet; and thou shalt know that I am the LORD: for they shall not be ashamed that wait for me. 24) Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered? 25) But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children. 26) And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.  As you turned everything over to God on yesterday, know that God will do the rest !!!  You must read Isaiah 49 in its entirely today!!!  Verse 1 said, 'Listen, O isles unto me; and hearken, ye people, from far; The LORD hath called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother hath he made mention of my name'.  God is calling your name, let Him do the rest.  God will show you His glory in this battle.  God is our strength in war time.  In verse 8 it said, 'Thus saith the LORD, in an acceptable time have I heard thee, and in a day of salvation have I helped thee'. God will do the rest to help you!!!  The LORD has not forgotten His promise to you!!!  Keep standing on the promises of God.  When you look at your situation, you have tried everything and it seems like no change, but God heard you on yesterday saying, "God I let go of my marriage, finances, children, unemployment, the thoughts in my mind, I totally let go!!!!"  Now God can do the rest.  Put all your Trust in Him.  We serve a God that will come through in the final hour.  He makes a way of escape for us!!  Just when you thought there was no way, remember He is the way.  God has not forgotten about you.  Isaiah 49:15  Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.  We have been fighting this battle for a while now trusting and believing God every step of the way.  Now let God do the rest!!  We come this far by faith!  Our faith has prepared us for such a time as this!!!!
Fiveamprayer, this is the, acceptable time of the Lord, set time for favor, our finest hour!  We have fasted, prayed and held on to Your word.  The Lord has gone before us!  We let go and let God on yesterday and then today He lets us know that He will do the rest.  Make it personal this is my acceptable time, fiveamprayer.  It is time for us to stand still and see the salvation of the Lord.  We are suited up and ready for battle.  He is pulling down strongholds, shattering chains and loosing bonds!!  Who is the King of Glory?  Our Lord God mighty in battle!!  Thank You Lord, for when you show up and step in to our situation, all things are about to change and turn to our good.  Look at that we turn to God and away from the world and He turns things to our favor!  Who can do this but our God!!  There is no one like Him!!  The Great I AM!  He told us this week, that He is.  There is nothing more to say!!!  This is our acceptable time, fiveamprayer!!  Thank You Lord for showing up with Your mercy and grace.  We are to trust and believe and He will show up and do the rest.  This is God's perfect timing, He has been preparing us for this conference, Spiritual Weapons of Mass Destruction!!  We keep getting up seeking, asking and knocking, fiveamprayer.  It is the Lord that makes a way out for us in the wilderness!  Thank You Lord for our new territory!  You have us walking around praising and worshiping You in our promised land.  We are to leave behind the old ways of the world--hold on to what God has taught You!!  Psalm 100:3-5  3) Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. 4) Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. 5) For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.  Behold our God is doing a new thing, shall ye not know it?  The new thing is springing forth, fiveamprayer!!  We sowed when there was a famine in the land and now it is harvest time!!  This is our acceptable time!!  We are walking around in our enlarged coast!  God will get the glory, no one else could orchestrate the events to line up perfectly!!  Great is our God!  This is our acceptable time.  Everything that we have been expecting--everything that we need in our marriages, with our children, in our finances, on our jobs--will come to pass.  Abundance is God's will for me and I will not settle for anything less!   You have got to speak this word over yourself this morning, "this is my acceptable time!"    We will get our breakthrough!  Oh yes we will!!  Trust in the God of your experience, He has brought you this far, feeding you bread from heaven and living water.  There is nothing beyond His abilities, but we do have to step back and turn it a loose for Him to take over.  That is what He taught us on yesterday, now we are standing on letting Him do the rest.  Don't be that person who asks for help and then rushes over to critique how the work is going.  Let go and let God.  This is so important!!  God will do the rest.  There are so many of us that are tired and don't know what to do regarding our situation.  Matthew 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.  Find rest to your souls in letting Him take over.  Besides you don't know what else to do, now that you have tried everything else.  Let us no longer wear ourselves out, looking for the appearance of other options, for God's people there is One, only.  How can God use you if your are running around trying to fix your situation with tools that are too small and insufficient to correct the problem?!  Thank You God that we can rest in You, trusting and believing that You will bring us out of what we are in, in Your perfect timing!  Thank You Lord!  We are continually before Him, He has graven us on the palms of His hands!!  Thank You Lord, not only are You mindful of us but we are graven upon Your hands!!  Hallelujah!  Thank You Lord!  God has brought us this far, let God do the rest.  This is our time, our season, my acceptable time!  We are made dangerous and unstoppable!  The Lord is bringing us out!  We have surrendered, fiveamprayer to One with more authority and power than mere man, let God do the rest!!!  Be expecting a mighty move because this is our acceptable time, in our marriages, and healing of our bodies.  The darkest hour is just before dawn.  It is time to wake up fiveamprayer to the Son-rise in your life!!  Trust what the word says!  Now is the set time for favor, Zion!  Get this one in your spirit.  This is our acceptable time!  Stand still and see the salvation of the Lord.  It is His grace and mercy that shows up.  His grace is sufficient.  The scales have fallen off of our eyes!!  2 Kings 6:16-17 16) And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them. 17) And Elisha prayed, and said, LORD, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.  Thank You Lord for showing us You, the Lord God mighty in battle!  What do we have to fear?!  Keep standing on His word, fiveamprayer!!  We have been fasting, praying and seeking You in Your word.  We will reap the harvest if we faint not!  This is our acceptable time!  Receive this one!!  Read every word in Isaiah 49 today, that whole chapter is a custom fit for fiveamprayer!!  We have been getting up at 5am to seeking Him first.  Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.  This is our acceptable time!!  Somebody needs to be excited right now!!  How can you not shout out praises to the Most High?!  You know that you have been waiting for the Lord's response on your situation.  Seeking Him in His word and in prayers.  Give it all over to Him, He will do the rest.  Take your hands off of it, you can't handle it nor can you take old things with you into the new territory--2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.  Thank You Lord, it is already done!  This is the acceptable time.  Our set time for favor.  Fiveamprayer our time is right now!!  The Lord is doing something new in our lives, now is the time to stand no matter what and stand some more!!  We have received bread everyday in Your presence.  Stable, because He is able.  On Monday, He is able, then He comes back with He is.  Fiveamprayer you know He is our everything!  You have gotta know who He is!  This is our acceptable time.  Then, time to turn, He wants us to get our acceptable time.  Then God said, "let Me do the rest."  The whole way through, God has been lining us up with His word for what He had already ordained so long ago!  We are walking in being prepared to use Spiritual Weapons of Mass Destruction.  He is ordering our steps. Psalm 37:23 The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way.  He is our everything, Jehovah Jireh, Jehovah Nissi, Elohim, Emmanuel--the maker of a way out of no way!  Tell the Lord, "I will follow, I AM that I AM!!"  Fiveamprayer we have been sent and prepared by the great I AM!   This is our acceptable time.  The devil is on the run!!  Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.  This is our acceptable time!!  For every tongue that rises up against us, Thou shall condemn!  See how the Lord has manifested on fiveamprayer!  We come to lift up the Lord today!  Lift Him up higher than anything that we are facing or is trying to press us.  He sends us manna from heaven and brand new mercies every morning.  How can we not praise You?!  A word daily that we can really walk in and hold on to.  This is our acceptable time, fiveamprayer!!  If you don't keep saying that out of your mouth all day today!?  Read Isaiah 49 for yourself.  Be like Jabez and leave the rest to God, to bless me indeed--any way You wanna bless me Lord!  This is the set time for favor.  Make another request.  Set time for favor, Zion.  Taste and see that the Lord is good.  He gets gooder and gooder!  The word of God is our abundance!!  We are in the 9th month, it is time to push--this is the acceptable time to birth your ministry.  You better start pushing!!  Hebrews 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.  Thank You Lord!  Thank You Jesus!  We are going up higher and higher!  Can't no devil in hell stop us!!  Hallelujah God!  Thank You Jesus.  We are set free even before we get to the conference.  God can use you, to set others free.  He has appointed and ordained fiveamprayer, this has nothing to do with man, this is all God!  We stand together in agreement on one accord, speaking this out of our mouths, "that this is our set time for favor!"  He has given us the power of life and death in our tongue.  We lift up prayer requests, have them to know that this is the acceptable time!  We were liberated and healed, by His perfect work on the cross!!  Thank You God!!  We ask for Your forgiveness for forgetting who You are.  Thank You for forgiving us with no condemnation and casting our sins into the sea to be remembered no more.  Fiveamprayer, say, "this is my acceptable time."  You can't just think it--say it out of your mouth!  We seal this prayer in the precious blood of Jesus!

We write this prayer in the precious blood:  1 Chronicles 4:10 And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested.
Welcome to the overflow...
This is our acceptable time!  Every prayer request is to be placed on the alter at the conference this weekend.  God will do the rest!  To God be the glory!  Hallelujah God!!


Fiveamprayer, To Go
You can now request a copy of the recorded call to be burned onto CD. You can sow a seed of $3 to receive a CD of the call to take with you in the car or to the office. Send an email to request your CD today!



Join fiveamprayer, Monday through Friday at 5 am MST. The number to call is
760-569-7676 and the pin# is 910150. The playback number for the recording is    760-569-7699 and the pin# is 910150. Like us on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fiveamprayer/164056053641672. Check us out on blogspot: fiveamprayer.blogspot.com.

Musical Selection
Dorinda Clark-Cole, Everything He Promisedhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlTkDQ3VGpE
Commissioned, King Of Gloryhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWWtl42-C0c



No comments:

Post a Comment