Monday, June 30, 2014

The Name Above All Names--Yeshua!


Ezekiel 36:24-27; 2 Corinthians 11:3-4; Isaiah 52:6; Revelation 13:6-10; Matthew 24:4-13, 24:24-28; Jeremiah 23:35-30; Psalm 85:11; Luke 19:28-48; Hebrews 4:14-16; Romans 3:10, 3:18-21; Galatians 3:24; 2 Corinthians 5:21; Luke 1:32-33


We are walking in today:  The Name Above All Names--Yeshua!


Witness greatness throughout the Bible: Strong's numbers H1420 and H7238
Exodus 15:7, 15:16; Numbers 14:19; Deuteronomy 3:24, 5:24; 1 Chronicles 17:19, 17:21, 29:11; Esther 10:2; Psalm 66:3, 71:21; Isaiah 40:26; Jeremiah 13:22; Ezekiel 31:2; Daniel 4:22, 7:27; Ephesians 1:19


The Torah is wisdom and also the Tree of Life.  The scroll is a visual representation of what Yahweh has written on our hearts and minds through the renewed covenant:
Jeremiah 31:31-33
​ ​
31 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord: 33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Hebrews 8:8-10 8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah: 9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord. 10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people.  Fiveamprayer we are to teach others what we have learned, the truth about His Hebrew name, the appointed days and the practices directed by Yahweh, found in His word specifically the Torah--Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy.  Every king make the laws for his kingdom.  By studying the laws of the king, the citizens know who to operate in the kingdom.  We are to know all of these things as the end draws near.  Be aware of the counterfeit for the deceiver will also uses the name Jesus, the Greek name for the Son of God.  How do we determine the difference?  By the lifestyle and characteristics reflecting how He is describes in scripture.   To hear this again click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment