Wednesday, November 9, 2022

THE PURPOSE OF UNDERSTANDING: TO KNOW AND TO LOVE

John chapter 5










Today we are walking in: The Purpose Of Understanding: To Know And To Love














Psalm 119:127

Therefore I love H157 thy commandments above gold; yea, above fine gold.








LOVE


Today we look to the word LOVE --H157 - 'ahab --a primitive root; to have affection for:—be loved, lovely, like, friend.




The Torah testifies.........……


Exodus 20:6

And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love H157 me, and keep my commandments.


Deuteronomy 6:5

And thou shalt love H157 the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.







The prophets proclaim..................


Joshua 23:11

Take good heed therefore unto yourselves, that ye love H157 the Lord your God.



Micah 6:8

He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love H157 mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?







The writings bear witness............


Proverbs 17: 9He that covereth a transgression seeketh love H157; but he that repeateth a matter separateth very friends.














Happy Day 5 Fiveamprayer family! I know for myself His Grace is Sufficient! If it had not been for The Most High Yah who was on my side where would I be! If Yah be for me than who can be against me! Lets continue our teaching on Things To Come: The Purpose Of Understanding: To Know, and To Love! Now lets look at the last two aspects of understanding! The aspect of Yah's purpose, and the aspect of our motives. We see in Scripture the following verses Yah's purpose for giving us understanding! And we know that the Son Of Yah is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true. ( 1 John 5:20). We see here that the purpose of Yahuah giving us understanding, that we may know Him! However, we must have the same purpose and motive-- the desire to know YAHUSHA and ABBA-- if we are to receive that understanding! Our purpose must be that of YAHUSHA!! Because I seek not my own will, but the will of the father which hath sent me. ( John 5:30). YAHUSHA'S purpos!
e was to seek the Will of Abba in His life. This should likewise be our purpose. We should note carefully that our motives are revealed in the last purpose that YAHUAH has for giving us understanding-- the purpose of love: And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I can remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. ( 1 Corinthians 13:2). Here, the word charity, or love is the Hebrew charis which denotes love that originated from the heart of Yahuah. We may learn much of the subject of the love of Charis from The Apostle John, who loved YAHUSHA and from the Words of YAHUSHA Himself: If ye love me, keep my commandments ( John 14:15). He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me, and he that loveth me shall be loved by my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him. ( John 14:21). If ye keep my commandments ye shall abide in my love; even as I!
have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in His love. ( John 15:10). By this we know that we love the children of Yah, when we love Yah, and keep His commandments ( 1 John 5:2). For this is the love of Yah, that we keep His commandments: and His commandments are not grievous. ( 1 John 5:3). And this is love, that we walk after His commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye shall walk in it. ( 2 John 1:6). These verses are from YAHUSHA'S perspective, and from His definition, what Charis love is. All of these verses reveal which 'measuring stick' Yahuah uses to measure our love for Him, and our love for the brethren. Today there are multitudes of so called Born-Again Believers who reject YAHUSHA'S measuring stick, who are not keeping YAHUSHA'S commandments, not understanding who YAHUSHA really is ( I never knew you). Most Believers today have been taught that the majority of Commandments spoken by YAHUSHA ( The Law) have been nu!
llified and are not for believers today, and few search the Scriptures !
for themselves, to see whether this is false teaching. As a result, many believers continue to rebel against the Bridegroom, and continue to be disobedient, without any knowledge or understanding of their disobedience!! ALL PRAISES TO THE MOST HIGH YAH!!! Happy Day 5!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment