Saturday, November 5, 2022

KINGDOM THEOLOGY OF LAW IN THE BIBLE

Matthew chapter 5












Today we are walking in: Kingdom Theology Of Law In The Bible
















Today we look to the word LAW-- H2706-choq-- statute, ordinance, limit, something prescribed, due, prescribed task, prescribed portion, action prescribed (for oneself), resolve, prescribed due, prescribed limit, boundary, enactment, decree, ordinance, specific decree, law in general, enactments, statutes, conditions, enactments, decrees, civil enactments prescribed by Yah








The Torah testifies...............



Genesis 26:5


Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws. H8451



Exodus 16:28


And the LORD said unto Moses, How long refuse ye to keep my commandments and my laws? H8451



Exodus 24:12



And the Lord said unto Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I will give thee tables of stone, and a law H2706, and commandments which I have written; that thou mayest teach them.







The prophets proclaim..................



Ezekiel 22:26


Her priests have violated my law H2706, and have profaned mine holy things: they have put no difference between the holy and profane, neither have they shewed difference between the unclean and the clean, and have hid their eyes from my sabbaths, and I am profaned among them.



Hosea 8:1


Set the trumpet to thy mouth. He shall come as an eagle against the house of the LORD, because they have transgressed my covenant, and trespassed against my law. H8451



Micah 4:2


And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law H8451 shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.








The writings bear witness............


2 Chronicles 33:8


Neither will I any more remove the foot of Israel from out of the land which I have appointed for your fathers; so that they will take heed to do all that I have commanded them, according to the whole law H2706 and the statutes and the ordinances by the hand of Moses.


Psalm 78:5


For he established a testimony in Jacob, and appointed a law H8451 in Israel, which he commanded our fathers, that they should make them known to their children:



Proverbs 29:18


Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, H8451 happy is he.












The fear of the Most High is the beginning of wisdom. Now let me break that down to practical terms. The fear of the Most High is what? The beginning of wisdom. What does it mean to fear the Most High? It means stopping at the red lights. If you don't fear the laws of the United States, we are in trouble. If we don't fear the governor of our state’s laws, the constitution, this whole country is in trouble. Fear brings order when you fear the law. Do you know why the church is so corrupt and so immoral? The fear of The Most High Yah has left the church! We have sinners preaching in the pulpit every Sunday, which is the wrong day! We have demons in the choir. We have stuff in the church and everybody is still clapping. You know what the preacher is doing! You know who he's sleeping with. So you keep attending knowing that both the preacher's girlfriend and wife are sitting there listening to the sermon!! That is what no fear of The Most High Yah looks like. If there's no fear, there's no honor. I told you all what The Most High said. He said this year he's taking no prisoners. Some of you have already seen some things happening. The Most High says I'm not protecting anybody anymore. Fix yourself in secret, otherwise I'm going to make it public. Stop disobeying my law! He is going to expose everybody! I don't know what you're doing right now but it better be holy! Because we all are going to find out, I guarantee it. The Most High is going to move the cover from everyone!! That which is done in secret, He says shall be made known from the rooftops. So make sure your secret life is good enough for public consumption. If you are ashamed of what you're doing, stop now. Don't forget I gave you this warning. Make a note, knowledge of laws and principles, produce boldness. When you know the law and you know how to do it, you are confident, bold! That's why Dr. J is so confident and comfortable in the midst of power. I can sit in the presence of anyone who thinks they are powerful and reduce them to students. Why? Because I know the law. I know the principles that make them function. I know the secrets to life and when you know the laws of The Most High, you can walk boldly in life without being intimidated by anybody!! All because the law of The Most High is always right. That means you'll always be right, even if they don't agree with you. You will still be right. The law of the Most High is right, Psalm 119 says. Always right. So don't bring your opinion to life. Learn the laws! Write this down please, wisdom is laws and principles applied. A wise person is someone who knows the law and applies them to their lives. That's a wise person. Therefore it's important to remember that laws and principles are more important than power. I am afraid of powerful people who have no principles, because they will use that power to destroy. Principles protect power. It gives power legitimacy. It makes power have authority to function. Therefore if a person has no restrictions in their lives and they have power--you are in danger! Never follow people who don’t have principles! Don't follow powerful people, you know sometimes it's tempting! Laws are more important than power!!! So we find this interesting statement. Matthew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. Yahushua said this. This is a scripture we have been looking at for years!! Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets I have not come to abolish the law but to fulfill the law. Yahushua is speaking, He is the king of the country! He says, I didn't come to replace law with grace--don't misunderstand me!! Don't even think, that I've come to destroy the law or the prophets. I came to fulfill them and then He says I tell you the truth until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter of the law written by the pen will be disappearing from the law. It will not change, everything in The Most High's book will stay--in fact it will all come to pass! The Most High says don't you dare attempt to live in my kingdom without the law! The law has rewards!! Fiveamprayer, laws have rewards--that's deep stuff right there! Laws have rewards! Law destroys work. Religious law makes you work!! I am gonna say that again, religious law makes you work! Kingdom law, makes you rest. This is why religion is so tiring. You have to keep all these rituals, they make you tired. Hamachiach says, come unto me all you who are heavy laden with all these religious laws and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. My yoke is easy, my burden is light. Keep the commandments of the Most High, He says. It is automatic. Write this down, do not think, which means do not consider, do not imagine, He said, do not even dream--that I've come to destroy the law!! Do not even think that I have, don't assume that I came to destroy the law!!! Do not suggest that I came to destroy the law!! Do not even entertain the idea, that I came to destroy the law!!! Do not think nor conceive in your thoughts that I came to destroy the law!!! Yahusha says I didn't come to abolish, I didn't come to destroy or set aside or invalidate or cancel or eradicate the law!!! Why was He so insistent about this? Because He knew that religion would sneak into His kingdom and begin to make people believe that they can live on grace alone! The word grace is the word charis. Charis, write that down. It's a Greek word used in the Gospels, which comes from the root word, chairō it means the ability. So grace means to be given the ability? So the real question is, to do what? Grace is given, to give you the ability to keep the law because you cannot keep it without grace! Oh this is so important!! I am going to say that again, you have been given grace to keep the laws of the Most High!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment