Monday, November 21, 2022

THE POWER OF DIRT PRAYERS IN THE EARTH

John Chapter 5






Today we are walking in: The Power Of Dirt Prayers In The Earth










Exodus 16:4



Then said the Lord unto Moses, Behold, I will rain bread from heaven for you; and the people shall go out and gather a certain rate every day, that I may prove them, whether they will walk in my law H2706, or no.





LAW





Today we look to the word LAW-- H2706-choq-- statute, ordinance, limit, something prescribed, due, prescribed task, prescribed portion, action prescribed (for oneself), resolve, prescribed due, prescribed limit, boundary, enactment, decree, ordinance, specific decree, law in general, enactments, statutes, conditions, enactments, decrees, civil enactments prescribed by Yah








The Torah testifies...............



Genesis 26:5


Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws. H8451



Exodus 16:28


And the LORD said unto Moses, How long refuse ye to keep my commandments and my laws? H8451



Exodus 24:12



And the Lord said unto Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I will give thee tables of stone, and a law H2706, and commandments which I have written; that thou mayest teach them.







The prophets proclaim..................



Ezekiel 22:26


Her priests have violated my law H2706, and have profaned mine holy things: they have put no difference between the holy and profane, neither have they shewed difference between the unclean and the clean, and have hid their eyes from my sabbaths, and I am profaned among them.



Hosea 8:1


Set the trumpet to thy mouth. He shall come as an eagle against the house of the LORD, because they have transgressed my covenant, and trespassed against my law. H8451



Micah 4:2


And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law H8451 shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.








The writings bear witness............


2 Chronicles 33:8


Neither will I any more remove the foot of Israel from out of the land which I have appointed for your fathers; so that they will take heed to do all that I have commanded them, according to the whole law H2706 and the statutes and the ordinances by the hand of Moses.


Psalm 78:5


For he established a testimony in Jacob, and appointed a law H8451 in Israel, which he commanded our fathers, that they should make them known to their children:



Proverbs 29:18


Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, H8451 happy is he.





SO, HERE ARE THE LAWS OF PRAYER:


#1, FIRST LAW OF PRAYER...THE LEGAL AUTHORITY ON EARTH IS IN THE HANDS OF HUMUS MAN! YOU'VE GOT IT! HE GAVE IT TO YOU!!
#2, The Most High WILL NEVER VIOLATE THE LAW OF HIS WORD
#3, NOTHING WILL AND CAN HAPPEN ON EARTH WITHOUT MANKIND'S COOPERATION! THIS IS WHY The Most High NEEDS YOU TO PRAY!!! HE NEEDS YOU TO PRAY SO HE CAN KEEP WORKING IN THIS WORLD! IF YOU STOP PRAYING, HEAVEN SHUTS DOWN!!! THIS IS WHY YAHUSHA BEGGED US, HE SAID; "MEN OUGHT ALWAYS TO BE PRAYING WITHOUT CEASING!" WHY? BECAUSE IF YOU EVER STOP, HEAVEN SHUTS DOWN!
Here is a Verse that you never understood; now you are going
to understand it. "WHEREVER ANY TWO OF YOU (THAT ARE SANCTIFIED), watch me now, HE SAYS, COME TOGETHER AND AGREE CONCERNING ANYTHING ON THE EARTH, THEN IT CAN BE DONE BY YOUR FATHER WHO IS IN HEAVEN!!!” IF YOU STOP PETITIONING The Most High, The Most High STOPS WORKING IN THIS WORLD!!!! THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULD PRAY WITHOUT CEASING!!!
WHAT IS PRAYER (HOLY COMMUNION, CONVERSATION)? GIVING The Most High PERMISSION TO INTERFERE IN EARTH'S AFFAIRS.
#4, The Most High CANNOT INTERFERE IN THIS WORLD WITHOUT THE COOPERATION OF A HUMAN
#5, MANKIND HOLDS THE POWER OF LICENSE ON EARTH! YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY! The Most High'S GOT THE POWER, BUT YOU'VE GOT THE AUTHORITY!
Okay, let me share something with you that you probably did not appreciate!
Read John chapter 5, *four* times!
IN THAT CHAPTER, YAHUSHA EXPLAINS THIS ENTIRE SCENARIO. IN THAT CHAPTER, REMEMBER THAT THE PHARISEES AND SCRIBES CAME TO YAHUSHA BECAUSE HE HAD JUST FINISHED WORKING SO MANY MIRACLES! HE HEALED THE SICK, HE RAISED THE DEAD, HE CAST OUT DEMONS, HE CLEANSED THE LEPER, HE RAISED THE YOUNG GIRL FROM THE DEAD. HE WAS JUST WORKING MIRACLES THAT WHOLE DAY, HE WAS WORKING HARD! THEY WERE SO SHOCKED!
SO THEY ASKED HIM, IN CHAPTER 5 OF THE BOOK OF JOHN, BY WHAT AUTHORITY watch the Words now BY WHAT AUTHORITY DO YOU DO THESE MIRACLES? THAT'S WHAT THEY ASKED HIM! What was the word? AUTHORITY!
NOT POWER, AUTHORITY! HE ANSWERED {Major Key} I ONLY DO WHAT I SEE MY FATHER DO! WHO IS YAHUSHA? A SACRED HUMAN WITH The Most High ON THE INSIDE!
SO HE'S LEGAL! Now watch this HE SAID, “I ONLY DO WHAT I SEE MY FATHER DO! MY FATHER WORKS, SO I WORK!” {KEY}HE THINKS IT, I MANIFEST IT!!! Now watch Him HE SAID, AND YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET, HE SAYS BECAUSE, THE TIME IS COMING SOON WHEN YOU WILL SEE THE SON OF MAN IN ALL OF HIS GLORY!
SON OF MAN VERY IMPORTANT STATEMENT....YAHUSHA USED TWO TERMS TO DESCRIBE HIMSELF...SON OF The Most High AND SON OF MAN.
TWO VERY DIFFERENT TERMS!
SON OF The Most High MEANS, THIS IS THE The Most High SIDE OF ME! SON OF MAN MEANS, THIS IS THE DIRT SIDE OF ME! AND, THE DIRT SIDE MAKES THE The Most High SIDE LEGAL! SO THEY ARE ASKING HIM, WHAT AUTHORITY?
THIS AUTHORITY IS GIVEN TO THE HUMAN SIDE so now watch HIM HE SAID (it's there in your Bible--go read your Bibles it will bless you). HE SAID THE REASON WHY I CAN DO THESE MIRACLES IS NOT BECAUSE I AM THE SON OF The Most High, that's in that chapter WHY? THE SON OF The Most High IS ILLEGAL!! HE SAYS; I DO THESE MIRACLES BECAUSE I AM THE SON OF MAN. I HAVE THE SACRED PHYSICAL BODY, I'VE GOT THE AUTHORITY TO DO THEM! I HAVE THE LICENSE
TO DO THEM!

No comments:

Post a Comment