Saturday, April 8, 2023

UNDERSTANDING YOUR ORIGINAL KINGDOM MANDATE

Ecclesiastes chapter 9




Today we are walking in: Understanding Your Original Kingdom Mandate






Numbers 24:7


He shall pour the water out of his buckets, and his seed shall be in many waters, and his king shall be higher than Agag, and his kingdom H4467 shall be exalted.





KINGDOM



Today we look to the word-KINGDOM- H4467 mamlâkâh, (mam-law-kaw') -dominion, (abstractly) the estate (rule) or (concretely) the country (realm):—kingdom, king's, reign, royal



The Torah testifies...............


Exodus 19:6


And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.


Numbers 32:33


And Moses gave unto them, even to the children of Gad, and to the children of Reuben, and unto half the tribe of Manasseh the son of Joseph, the kingdom H4467 of Sihon king of the Amorites, and the kingdom H4467 of Og king of Bashan, the land, with the cities thereof in the coasts, even the cities of the country round about.


Deuteronomy 17:18


And it shall be, when he sitteth upon the throne of his kingdom, H4467 that he shall write him a copy of this law in a book out of that which is before the priests the Levites:




The prophets proclaim..................


1 Samuel 10:18


And said unto the children of Israel, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, I brought up Israel out of Egypt, and delivered you out of the hand of the Egyptians, and out of the hand of all kingdoms, H4467 and of them that oppressed you:



Isaiah 9:7


Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.




Jeremiah 18:9


And at what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom H4467, to build and to plant it;







The writings bear witness...........................



1 Kings 9:5


Then I will establish the throne of thy kingdom H4467 upon Israel for ever, as I promised to David thy father, saying, There shall not fail thee a man upon the throne of Israel.



1 Chronicles 17:11


And it shall come to pass, when thy days be expired that thou must go to be with thy fathers, that I will raise up thy seed after thee, which shall be of thy sons; and I will establish his kingdom H4467.


Psalm 145:13


Thy kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and thy dominion endureth throughout all generations.









UNDERSTANDING YOUR ORIGINAL KINGDOM MANDATE




You are like a seed, you possess your future! Now in every mango seed as a mango tree. The mango tree’s future is in the mango seed. So The Most High has made you the same way, your future is in you and you are taking it into the next year. Therefore I put it to you that The Most High is committed to the future He placed in your present. This is why I have so much confidence in my life when things don't even look like they're working. I'm always at peace because The Most High's commitment to me is what keeps me full of hope and faith. The Most High is committed to the vision, He put in your life and therefore whether other people help you or not The Most High will be your helper!!!
Your future is more important than your past and therefore your future is more valuable than your past. Let's look back, learn some lessons, close the door.
Fiveamprayer, let's go forward--your future is more important than your past and that is why Yahusha died to forgive you. Not to reclaim your past, but to protect your future!!! He forgives your past, He just forgives it and forgets it, but it's your future that He came to redeem and that's why you must come to HaMaschiach--not because you want to become a religious person and become a part of some religious organization. You want to come back to The Most High because He deposited in you a future that only He could bring to pass. I am so excited about my life, my future is secure in the one who gave me the deposit! My boldness is just getting started!! In 5783 I'm going to be a reckless woman! I'm going to believe for so many big things in my life, because The Most High has been my helper. I put it to you, He would be your helper too! I say He would be your helper, your savior. The Most High's going to help you through things you cannot go through by yourself! Your future is concealed just like a tree is concealed in the seed! Let’s look at Isaiah 45, I love this verse I'll never forget it:
Verse 5 I am the Most High, and there is none else, there is no Most High beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:
The Most High there's none like me--why? Because I'm the only Most HIgh, who makes known the end from the beginning. In other words I tell you what is yet to come even before it comes!
I place your past into My past, in other words, your future is The Most High's past. The Most High's already finished! He started with the end and then began after He ended! Look at that verse he says He placed the end before the beginning The Most High's not wondering about your future The Most High's already been in 5783 and knows exactly what happened to you that's why He knows your months. I am so secure in Him I call it the race to the end. How do you get to the end that the Most High already finished inside of your life? Well, the most important thing in life on Earth is to make it to your future and a lot of people won't make it to their future. The race to your future is a marathon not a sprint! Tell your neighbors, slow down let me tell you something if you try to speed up The Most High's program for your life. You will short-circuit and cause premature birth--take your time and keep moving!
You don't ever want to be ahead of The Most High, but you don't want to be behind Him so far that you lose sight of him! Here's what the Bible says about it:
Ecclesiastes 9:11 (NIV) I have seen something else under the sun: The race is not to the swift or the battle to the strong, nor does food come to the wise or wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned; but time and chance happen to them all.
The end, your future and your success is related to The Most High success. One of the things that made me bold, was when I discovered that if I failed it's bad for The Most High. I'm going to say it again--if I fail, it's bad for The Most High's reputation. So I have come to understand like Moses told The Most High many times, he said The Most High be it far from you to do such a thing--for you told the people, that we are your people. In other words, our success is tied to your reputation, The Most High. You have to help me succeed--so you're going to embarrass yourself you know what I mean? Most people think that if I fail I'm going to embarrass myself. No, The Most High says, this is about Me. You will succeed in 5783 because The Most High will protect His name! Listen to me, His plans for you already are finished!
The Most High's plan for you to succeed--He's already planned for it, your success, determines His success. I have come to appreciate Jeremiah 29 verse 11 it says:
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
The Most High has a plan for your future and a plan to make sure that you get there. You are not just a baby born wandering through the earth and this is why when a young person doesn't know The Most High's plan for their lives--they waste their energy and their time in areas that are not helpful. I suggest that the key to the future is trapped inside of The Most High. Ephesians chapter 1 verse 11 In him we were also chosen, having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will,
The Most High says I have a plan for your life, I also have a destiny for your life and the plan will take you to your destiny. But look at that statement, carefully it says in him we also have been chosen having been predestined according to the plan.
The word predestined comes from the word pre- and is actually a grammatical construct. The prefix pre means before and destiny, means the end. The Most High said I set your end before I began you, but then He says there's also a plan. According to that plan, it is supposed to get you there. The Most High doesn't only have your future established--He has a way to get you there, but look at the next statement. He says, but if you mess up the plan, I will still conform your mess to get back in line with my will no matter how you fail. He'll use your failure as a testimony--and get you back on the road. Let's conform that now and get your act together, rededicate your life to Me--let's get back on the road. Because you're wasting time with people who are not worth your time! He will conform, even your failures to His plan for your life this is why The Most High can take your mess and turn it into a miracle. He could take your test and turn into testimony. He can cause all of the things that you've done wrong, to become a witness of His greatness. Because you have failed--please don't stay away from The Most High! Come back to The Most High, I put it to you that purpose is permanent that's why The Most High never gives up on you! Plans may change, but purpose is permanent. Because purpose is more powerful than problems, purpose overcomes your mistakes. Romans chapter 8 verse 28 and 29 And we know that in all things the Most High works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. For those the Most High foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters.
The Most High says no matter what you've done, I will still restore your purpose, your destiny for your life. I put it to you then that this is probably one of the greatest verses I've ever read. Job chapter 8 verse 7 Your beginnings will seem humble, so prosperous will your future be.
Your greatness Fiveamprayer, is trapped in your littleness--your humble beginnings qualifies you for a great ending! As a matter of fact He says, I like this, you know He says your beginnings seem humble. In other words, if they knew how great you were--they'd take you for lunch tomorrow! You just seem like
you are nobody right now, look at that word seem. You seem like you have nothing. Let me tell you something, people don't look and seek out poor people! When they think you got money they want to be your friend right away. Isn't that something? Tell your neighbor you're not rich, so you better seek me now!!! Be nice to me now, don't ignore me now. Shake my hand right now! Tell them to remember me, when you're coming into your glory! You never know who you are talking to! The Most High may be positioning you like Joseph to take care of your family. They didn't know who he was--You may have the same plan placed on your life by the Most High.
What you're going through now, you are going right through it! You watch and they are going to be shocked and you come out the other side!!! I'm telling you they don't know who you are--yet you're passing through. Some of you are sick now but healing is on the other side of this thing! You're going to walk out of here healed in Yahusha name! You are sitting next to a testimony, look at Psalm 37:37 Consider the blameless, observe the upright; a future awaits those who seek peace. Because sometimes when you live up right, things go wrong. That's okay, stay upright there's a future for you. You may say, I was doing good until I became a citizen of the kingdom--all of a sudden everything started going bad. The Most High, says that is supposed to happen. Those that live like The Most High, in HaMashiach Yahusha shall suffer persecution. So since you changed kingdoms they're going to be a little fight--you're going to lose a little bit, He said but there's still a future for you and they shouldn't laugh until the game is over!!!!
I know you are broke, but that's a temporary state. Listen, I'm going to be nice to you now because at the end of 5783 you can have so much money! The next verse says put the wicked and the sinner man seemed to be doing good but they can be cut off! There are some people who you know, and they weren't living right but they was loaded and you are living right and was broke! As time goes on you find out that somebody else is spending their money. And you still living good and you just coming up slowly, you rise to the top.
Look at Proverbs 16:3 Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and he will establish your plans.
Proverbs 16:9 In their hearts humans plan their course, but the Most High establishes their steps.
Psalms 20 verse 4 May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed.
Psalm 37 verse 4 Take delight in the Most High, and he will give you the desires of your heart.
I know that my redeemer is faithful!! He said that if I stay delightful in Him--he will cause my plan to succeed! Make 5783 the year of delight!! Put down those other books and pick up the Bible!! As you read the book, until you begin to enjoy The Most High! He is not boring, you are boring!! The Most High owns the whole universe! You might as well keep company with The Most High, make your delight in The Most High! Learn to enjoy the Most High!! Read His book until you know His face. Stop making those resolutions, you're going to lose weight! We'd make better use of our time reading the whole Bible!! You may find once you start that it will use up so much of your time, that you stop eating!!
Write this down, the power of a season I want you to get this down. This is important, the turn of a new season brings opportunity to begin again. That's why The Most High gives us years so we could begin again. This is why it's so critical to understand what a new season is. For a new season provides incentive to recommit to the things you value. What's valuable to you? Think about it, what do you value? Make a list today, and say The Most High in 5783 will be the year that I get back to the important things!! Like prayer time and reading the word!!!
A new season presents us with the opportunity to reposition ourselves for greater success. Reposition yourself means that you reorganize and restructure what's important to you. That's what I have been doing all my life! Every year, I would check my favorite goals which are my purpose in life and make sure my life is realigned with them again because when it's all over--the Most High is not going to ask you: what you do for other people? He asked you what you did for Him. I have been conscious constantly of the value of my life and my time. This is why learning the secret to influence is so critical! This is probably the most important thing, I'm going to give you. Here it is the secret to success, I figured it out. I know how to be successful. This is how you become successful--the greatest enemy of success is your fear of failure. I figured something out years ago, if you're going to fail--fail big! I know they talk about taking it slow, but if you go, go for pure gold!!!!!! Listen if you fail small they can laugh at you anyhow--so fail big time! Try something big, guess what I figured it out cause after you die they can't get the payment!
You spent a whole year trying to decide to do something and the year is already gone! Actually, another one is about to start and you're still going to sit there trying to decide what to do. By the time you calculate what they think the time is gone.
Success is the potential destiny of all created things. I discovered something about success, the greatest enemy of progress is your last success. You can become so proud of what you accomplished that you stopped moving ahead to what you could accomplish. This is why I'm so nervous about accolades and about applause and about all these different awards. I'm nervous about it because you can become distracted by that stuff. It can stop you from progressing. See I discovered the world is amazing place. The world is so average it doesn't take much to be a genius--just do a little extra. The world is so mediocre, you can't believe none of the awards!! Listen if a guy is not doing, nothing and you finally did something you think you did everything--so you got to not measure success by what other people tell you. Matter of fact here's what I call success, is the completion and the fulfillment of the original intent or purpose for your life--that is success! Did you do what The Most High assigned you to do in this year? Are you moving toward the goal that He gave you? I suggest to you another thought, how do you bridge your success. Success is measured by purpose, when it's fulfilled. Success is not measured by what you've done compared to what others have done. Success is measured by what you've done compared to what you knew you could have done. So you are the measure of your own success! Only you knew how good you could have done and the average person will always think you did great, if you did a little bit better than they did. But you would know that you did poorly when you compared to what you know you could have done. So your success is never mentioned by other people nor by their measure but by what The Most High showed you that you can do and you didn't do. That's why I am constantly comparing myself with myself.
2 Corinthians 10:12 (NIV) We do not dare to classify or compare ourselves with some who commend themselves. When they measure themselves by themselves and compare themselves with themselves, they are not wise.
Do you see what Paul was talking about, Fiveamprayer? Because only you know how great you can become. Never allow anybody's awards to stop you from going forward! Don’t worry about the awards, certificates or degrees--you are working for a purpose. And people observe you and they think, you're doing great when in reality you know--you're not doing great, compared to what you know you want to do. Can I put it this way? What's the key to success? The key to success is not to pursue success. If you want to be successful in this new year--How do you become successful, seek to become a person of value and that's it. It's that simple and that difficult.
If you want to be successful in life, seek to become a person of value. In other words, you must become a person of value. When you discover your unique gift and you make your significant contribution to the world, as a matter of fact you become significant when you develop, refine and serve your gift to the world. He showed me this years ago, value equals worth--this is very important, listen to me. Because your career will not make you wealthy--if you're going to become successful and you want to become great and influential in life, don't seek greatness. Don't seek influence, don't seek success, seek value because value is equal to worth! The more valuable a thing becomes the more it is worth!!! Are you listening to me? Why do you think you spent so much money on diamonds? Diamonds are considered valuable, therefore they are worth more than that plastic stuff, called costume jewelry. Listen carefully, why is oil so valuable? Because it is so rare, it's worth keeps rising--it's in-demand! You are worth what you are valued! I gave you one of the greatest secrets in life for this next year. You are worth what you are valued, so if you are not valued much to a job--they pay you less. How do you get more pay? You gotta increase your value to the company! There is no mystery to life--how do you increase your value to a company by secret? First of all you do it by becoming unique. How do you become unique? Easy by coming significant--how do you come significant? By becoming
Rare. Listen to me when you become rare they come to find you. That's why you dig for diamonds, that's why you dig for oil--that's why you dig for silver, that's why, you go diving for pearls. Why? When you are rare they have to come and find you and then they put a heavy price on you. Are you rare or are you just one of the crew? How do you become rare? This is very important. You become rare by refining your gift. That means you work at it and you work at it and you work at it and you work at it until it becomes so refined, it becomes rare! It becomes greater and brighter than all the others! If everybody is selling shoes you have to find a way to sell the kind of shoe that nobody else sells. If you go into the shoe business, don't you just sell shoes. Everybody is selling shoes. Sell shoes only for infants. Now you’re rare! They'll find you. I can charge for that idea. You have to find a certain thing you want, something so unique that they'll find you. You know McDonald's is the only Big Mac restaurant. Now everybody sells fries, everybody sells chicken nuggets, but if you want a Big Mac you have to go to McDonald's. You have to find your rare uniqueness. You know what's wrong with us? Everybody’s name is Jack or Jacqueline. Come on say with me, jack of all trades and mastering nothing. You have to master something. Write this down please. You will refine what you invest in. That means you want to develop and refine your gift. You have to spend more money on books related to your gift and start reading them. Shut the TV off and refine your gift. You have to now change your friends and start keeping up with people who can help refine your gift. Invest in friends. Then you have to change your associations and join with ones that can help refine your gift. You have to invest in your gift. You spent all day watching TV and you wonder why you are broke and no one is looking for you and you are only getting paid 20 bucks a month. It is because you are not rare. The Most High sent me to tell you, He's tired of you being mediocre. He is tired of you just getting paid a salary. He wants them to look and seek you out. He wants them to beg you to stay when you have a plan to resign. Matter of fact, here is a test. I want to see how rare you are. Resign on Tuesday, see what they say. Now if they say thank The Most High she is gone, now you are in trouble. That means you aren’t valuable anymore. You never were, you were a nuisance. Write this last one down please. You become valuable when you specialize. This sounds so simple but people still don’t get it. To specialize means sometimes you have to go by yourself. Take your own evening courses, take your own online courses. You have to go for it. Why? Don't worry about them folks who are laughing at you. You are refining yourself. Build on certain principles for globalization. Do something unique, otherwise you will not become valuable. Write this down please. What lies within you is greater than what lies ahead of you. Your seed of greatness is what you have to bring into value. You possess the hidden value of your life right now. It’s trapped in you. I will not tell you what I am worth an hour. I will not because you'll be jealous of me but my value came from focus. I refine myself. This past year, I read 8 books on leadership. How many books on development did you read last year? I refined my gift while you are watching Lifetime. Lifetime is a drug. It's causing you to lose value. You should be reading while you're watching that. They will pay you based on your investment in yourself. How do you locate your power? The power of your investment? It is in this verse. Now unto Him who is able to do exceedingly, abundantly above, far beyond all you can ever ask or think. What's this according to? The power! It's not in heaven, it's not in angels, it's not even in Yahusha. It's in you! You came here loaded but it's trapped power. It's untapped refineness. It's hidden value. Make this the year 5783 of refining your gift to become valuable. Matter of fact here's a challenge. I want to challenge you to never confuse your work with your job again. Your job is what you were trained to do but your work is what you were born to do. What you were born to do is your seed of greatness. Therefore your work is what you were born to do and your job is just your career. Your work is your assignment, your career and you'll retire from it. Your job is a skill but your work is a gift. There's a difference. You will never become wealthy from your work. Ask the guy sitting next to you. How long have you been working but still struggling to pay your mortgage, still trying to make ends meet. I'm telling you something, if you don't capture your gift you'll be trapped in a job. If you're trapped in your job, I guarantee your retirement will not help you survive. People will look for you based on your gift, not your looks. You can never retire from your work but you could retire from your job because your job prepares you for your work. Write this one down. Your job can become your work. A job is someone paying you to refine your gift. I'm going to say this again. Don't be afraid of jobs. Embrace jobs but use the job opportunity to refine your gift and let them pay you to refine it. You were never designed by The Most High to survive off of your job. It's your gift that makes you valuable. What do you bring to the job that's unique? You get paid for the problems you solve. The more sophisticated the problem you solve the higher your value. Therefore you got to keep on upgrading yourself. Don't wait for people to send you to school. I have to keep refining my gift and the more I feed my gift the higher my value and therefore the greater the harvest in my life. What are you going to spend your money on this year? Write this down. Your goal in life is not to be employed. Your goal in life is to be deployed and to deploy means that you prepare your gift to serve to the world. Employment prepares you for deployment. Make yourself so valuable they don't want you to leave. Deployment activates your gifts and energizes your life. Deployment is the use and the serving of your natural gifts to the world. I promise you if you discover and work on your gift this year, your value will go up and your income will go up and you'll find people looking for you. A man's gift makes room for him in the world and will bring him to great men. I kept refining my gift when they called me a cult. I kept on working when they called me a demon, I kept on singing. There's a price to refine your gift. First of all you were created to influence the world. Do you agree on that? You better because it's true. Your gift is your key to influence. If you don't influence you will always be influenced. The purpose for your birth was to find and deliver your gift of influence to us. What is the key to your influence? I have discovered there are seven things that influence life. Write these down. If you're going to influence America or Jamaica or Canada or your city--there are only six specific things I discovered that makes people influential. Number one, wealth. If you don’t have any wealth or riches then you don’t have any influence. Number two, knowledge. The person with the most knowledge in an area has the most influence. Number three ownership. If you own a lot of property you have influence. Number four, power. Whoever has power has influence. Number five is people. The more people that listen to you, the more influence you have. It's called people power. Therefore you need to develop your gift to the point where a lot of people want it and whenever they want your gift then you become influential in the world. Number six, specialization. Anyone who is specialized has influence. Number six creates all the other six. If you specialize in something it'll attract wealth and you have knowledge in that area therefore you can buy any property. When you get money and the more property you get then the more you control and when you control things now you got power to influence politics. When you influence through politics with power then people honor you and they listen to what you say, but you have to specialize. Specialize and you become influential. How do you become specialized? Here's the key. The key to influence is specialization. You were created with the seed of influence on the inside. You will never get your greatness from education. Education cannot give you a seed, education can only refine the seeds you have. That's why it's important to know your seed so that you can take the right education. Your seed is in you. I learned from somebody else but the way I release what I have learned is under my unique gift. Refine your fruit and then they'll find you. It is the year of influence. You have to find your gift, refine your gift and they'll come and find you. When you want a mango you have to go to the tree. How does a mango tree becomes a mango tree? I discovered the secret here. Paul says you have to forget some things. The Most High created you in His own image. The Most High blessed you and The Most High said unto you, be fruitful. Multiply and replenish and subdue and then what? Have dominion over the earth. Now The Most High gave us three secrets. First of all he said be fruitful. Listen to me. The Most High never said to be seedful. It's impossible to be fruitful unless you already have seed because seed brings forth fruit. The Most High never told man to be seedful. He already presumed that the man had seed. The first act of The Most High is be fruitful which means that you have to produce something. Number 2 is multiply. Multiply means you reproduce what you produce. Then it says to replenish. Replenish means to distribute. Then the word subdue means to dominate the area of your gift. Bill Gates did this so effectively that he caused the entire government of America to come against him. Bill Gates produced a fruit. Microsoft software then he multiplied it and then he distributed it, and replenished until he was able to subdue the market and control all systems. He followed The Most High's plan. Whoever dominates, influences. Inside of you is a fruit trapped in a seed that you carry. That seed must bring forth the tree that's carrying your fruit and then you must multiply your fruit so we can begin to distribute it. Then subdue your area of gifting so you become known for something. What are you known for? If the answer is not one thing you got a lot of work to do. When I call some names like Michael Jordan, what comes to your mind? Tiger Woods, Oprah Winfrey? Let's call your name. Purpose is what are you known for.
Work on something so hard that it becomes your name. You will never find a mango tree trying to bring forward oranges. They stay with their seed. You would never find a coconut tree trying to bring forth mangoes. The key to bringing forward your fruit in this generation:
Number one the seed must first be in the right environment. Choose your associations. The seed has to be placed in the right environment.
Number two isolation. If you're going to become great you have to isolate yourself from friends. For a seed to become a tree it must be taken away from the earth and hidden under the ground. When they ask you where have you been, tell them I've been reading and you're in isolation. You are germinating. That's number three. You have to die. Every single seed must die. To die means self-discipline. You die to old friends, old habits, old associations or club life. Cut them off. Why? I am going to develop myself. A seed will not become a tree until it dies. Number four every seed must germinate. Germination means you motivate yourself from a source. You have to find people who motivate you. That makes you germinate. You have to be around people who dream big, think big, believe big. Let them germinate you. Number five is critical. You have to water the seed. Water means that you constantly develop a program to manage your development--that makes you develop a program. Join organizations, put yourself on a reading program. That's a watering program. Number six is critical. Fertilizer. That means you have to refine and refresh your program to constantly grow yourself. Some people are poison and pollute your life. You need fertilizer. You don't need pollution. May The Most High give us the wisdom to stop keeping bad company. There are people who add to you, subtract from you, multiply you or divide you. You have to choose the ones who add to you and multiply you and avoid those who divide you and subtract from you. Number seven you need sunshine. If you want to develop this fruit tree, you need special networking. That means you begin to network with organizations and people who become your light. That's especially the Ruach HaQadesh and professional people who can lead you to higher ground. Number eight this one you don't like. This one is pruning. If you are going to develop your fruit, there will be pruning. Pruning means you have to cut off some people, cut off some behaviors, cut off some habits, cut off some practices, cut off some situations. You have to cut off some opportunities. Number nine and this one is so important, time. When you put a seed in the ground you can't force it to grow. It takes time. If you're going to make and maximize 5783 as your best year, you're going to have to use your time wisely and don't rush it. You have to accept the process. The process is necessary for purpose to be fulfilled. Your process takes time. You can't rush success but you can guarantee it. The last one. Write this down in capital letters. PATIENCE. You know when you start working with a tree and you plant a seed, you have to be patient. You wonder why you're not growing... Patience. All trees need patience. One thing with the tree though when you see it finished, big, stately and strong, it just stands there. The winds blow, the waters beat it, hurricanes come and it just stands there because of number ten, patience. Reconnect to what makes you influential. 5783 is the year of influence so I challenge you to organize yourself, prioritize your life and then discipline your life. First ask The Most High to show you your gift, your strengths, your unique gift. In your place of humble beginnings it qualifies you for greatness. It doesn't matter where you were born--it's what you were born with. We want to organize our lives, prioritize our lives and The Most High will give us the power to discipline our lives to die for something.

No comments:

Post a Comment