Monday, March 28, 2016

Unmasking The Spirit of Nullification!!!!

Psalms 91; Revelation 2:18-21


We are walking in today:  Unmasking The Spirit of Nullification!!!!

Teaching from the book:  Unmasking The Jezebel Spirit, by John Paul Jackson

Shemitah has canceled every assignment of Jezebel spirit...

Witness overcome throughout the Bible:  H1464 guwd to invade, attack
John 16:33; Romans 12:21


Psalm 91:14-16

14 Because he loves me, I will rescue him;
because he knows my name, I will protect him.
15 He will call on me, and I will answer him.
I will be with him when he is in trouble.
I will extricate him and bring him honor.
16 I will satisfy him with long life
and show him my salvation.

Revelation 2:18-21
18 “To the angel of the Messianic Community in Thyatira, write: ‘Here is the message from the Son of God, whose eyes are like a fiery flame and whose feet are like burnished brass: 19 I know what you are doing, your love, trust, service and perseverance. And I know that you are doing more now than before. 20 But I have this against you: you continue to tolerate that Izevel woman, the one who claims to be a prophet, but is teaching and deceiving my servants to commit sexual sin and eat food that has been sacrificed to idols. 21 I gave her time to turn from her sin, but she doesn’t want to repent of her immorality.

Nullification is the act of canceling something. Counteracting the effects of a snakebite with an anti-venom could be described as nullification, for example.
Use of the noun nullification when one thing overcomes or overrides another, basically erasing the effects of the first thing. Nullification of a newly passed law would occur if the law turned out to be impossible to enforce. The word is most often used in a political sense, in fact, and was first used this way by Thomas Jefferson in 1798. The Latin root is nullificationem, "a making as nothing," from nullus, "not any."

By this time we are fully aware of the operation, attributes, characteristics and signs of the Jezebel influences. Recognizing the seriousness of traumatic childhood experience or dysfunctional relationships from our past. Leaves scars and wounds to our souls that carry demonic soul ties of detrimental nature. Holding our lives captive in ignorance of the operations of the Jezebel spirit. Causing this plague of operation in the spiritual realm--leading to infest each of us in our realm.

Ephesians 6:12
For we are not struggling against human beings, but against the rulers, authorities and cosmic powers governing this darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realm.

We have also been taught how to walk in healing from others and ourselves. From the influences that have caused major mental and physical damages. In our places of worship, economical and social settings. Demonic influences bent on stealing, killing and destroying one's life and causing chains of despair and loss of hope.

John 10:10
The thief comes only in order to steal, kill and destroy; I have come so that they may have life, life in its fullest measure.

Yahweh would not leave us nor forsake us to the rulership of darkness! If we obey and love him. What I find hard to look at is the fact that when Yahweh shows us something new to us, we are so quick to stick to the familiar bondages and hurts of life. Instead of walking in the freedom from Yeshua for the word says, who the Son sets us free is free indeed. The choice to trust in Yahweh for our healing and freedom is on us. The block is yet another stronghold that has to broken. To experience this life and life more abundant living that has been promised. Verse 15 from Psalm 91 state of a extricate.

extricate
verb ex·tri·cate \ˈek-strə-ˌkāt\
Simple Definition of extricate: to free or remove (someone or something) from something (such as a trap or a difficult situation)

He will call on me, and I will answer him.
I will be with him when he is in trouble.
I will extricate him and bring him honor -Psalm 91:15

Not only does this nullification process do that, but it also replaces what was lost or stolen by the thief of our lives Hasatan.

Enters the Hebraic belief and observances of the Shemitah.
At the end of seven years, you will make a release. And this is the manner of the release: to release the hand of every creditor from what he lent his friend; he shall not exact from his friend or his brother because the time of the release for the L‑rd has arrived. (Deuteronomy 15:1–2)

For six years you shall sow your field, and for six years you shall prune your vineyard, and gather in its produce. But in the seventh year, the land shall have a complete rest, a Sabbath to the Lord; you shall not sow your field, you shall not prune your vineyard, nor shall you reap the aftergrowth of your harvest . . . And [the produce of] the Sabbath of the land shall be yours to eat for you, for your male and female servants, and for your hired worker and resident who live with you . . . (Leviticus 25:3–6)

Every 7 years in the Hebraic belief basically what Yahweh intended. Was a commandment to not only rest the land and the release of depths and slaves. But nullifying all depths physically and spiritually. By observing the shemitah as a mitzvah (commandment) feast days of Yahweh. The release is promised due to just being obedient and observed.

I, Yahweh will command My blessing for you in the sixth year, and it will yield produce for three years. And you will sow in the eighth year while still eating from the old crops. Until the ninth year, until the arrival of its crop, you will eat the old crop! (Leviticus 25:21–22)

This is totally different from man-made traditions--that not only cause one to worship mammon and further indebtedness. Which in operating in man-made conventions, brings no real blessing from obedience to a His commandments--which were never done away with. This a long standing lie of the Jezebel spirit that keeps worshipers in this system of this world, in bondage. By throwing the baby out with the bath water--not reading the Torah which is defined as Yahweh's teaching and instructions to life. If there is a definition that is tied to the Bible as "Yahweh's teaching and instructions to life," why wouldn't you want to read it? I'm just saying after awhile your head filled with so many scriptures but no application.??  All due to no instructions??  The Torah is the map to the keys of the Kingdom and the Shemitah is an instruction to spiritual, mental, and physical freedom--all according to what Yahweh has promised His children.

The study of the Shemitah has a more in-depth knowledge to be discovered and explained by Rabbi Ralph Messer of Simchat Torah.  Yet we are so enriched with the knowledge that the Torah is setting us free. Through the application and knowledge of Yahweh's word we are being set free indeed!

Former followers of a Jezebelite may want to pray these words of repentance and deliverance along the journey toward wholeness:

“Heavenly Father, I need Your Holy Spirit to help me not think and live according to my old ways. I place my childhood fears and bloodline curses behind me and ask You to cancel them. By faith in the Yeshua, I choose not to be enslaved to them any longer! “Today, I lay aside my fear of facing the pain from past friendships, romances, lovers, and relatives. I renounce the spirits of pride, bitterness, lying, self-exaltation, rebellion, witchcraft, and the occult. I choose to not walk in these any longer. When I am tested by these deceiving spirits, I want to respond in godliness. Yahweh, please remove any mental strongholds and to help me think and see clearly. “I choose not to listen to other spiritual voices. Instead, I choose to listen to Your voice. From this time forth, I will not trust in lying spirits nor the spirits who claim to offer me protection from evil. I close every door to satan. I will not seek a false defense to shield myself from wrong, exploitation, or harm. I look to You, Yeshua and place my trust in You to protect me from the harm of well meaning people and from demonic spirits. Yeshua, I choose You to be my Savior and Holy Spirit, I choose You to be my defender. “Yeshua, please forgive my sins. I confess that I have not loved rightly. I have resented others. I now recognize this as sin and confess this to you now. I choose to forgive those who have hurt me. By Your blood, I forgive myself as You have forgiven me. I am sorry for my sins. I confess and renounce them, known and unknown. I believe you died on the stake for my sins, and that you rose from the dead and ascended to Yahweh the Father. You now sit at His right hand. With repentance in my heart, I ask You, Adonai, to deliver me from the snare of the fowler and to set me free. Your truth is a shield to me. Under Your wings, I seek refuge. “Yeshua, I claim Your promise in Psalm 91:14-15: Because I have set my love upon You, You will deliver me. You will set me on high because I have known Your Name. I will call upon You, and You will answer me. You will be with me in trouble. You will deliver me and honor me.
To hear this again, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment