Monday, October 31, 2016

Please, Remove My Stoney Heart, For A Heart of Flesh!!! Character Check Part 1


Ezekiel 36

We are walking in today:  Please, Remove My Stoney Heart, For A Heart of Flesh!!! Character Check Part 1

Witness heart & stone throughout the Bible:  H3820 leb spelled lamed bet--inner man, mind, will, heart, understanding, inner part, heart (of man), soul, heart (of man), mind, knowledge, thinking, reflection, memory, inclination, resolution, determination (of will), conscience, heart (of moral character), as seat of appetites, as seat of emotions and passions, as seat of courage
&
H68 eben spelled alef, bet, nun--stone (large or small), common stone (in natural state), stone, as material, of tablets, marble, hewn stones, precious stones, stones of fire, stones containing metal (ore), tool for work or weapon, weight, plummet (stones of destruction) also made of metal, stone like objects​--​hailstones, stony heart, ice, sinking in water, motionlessness, strength, firmness, solidity, commonness, petrified with terror, perverse, hard heart

Ezekiel 36:26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

Torah:  Genesis 6:5-6, 8:21, 11:3, 17:17, 24:45, 28:11, 28:18, 29:10, 31:46, 49:24; Exodus 4:14, 4:21, 8:15, 15:16, 17:12, 24:12, 25:2, 34:4, 35:22; Leviticus 19:36, 32:7; Deuteronomy 25:5, 29:19
Prophets:  1 Samuel 2:1, 6:14, 6:6, 17:32, 25:36-37
Writings:  Joshua 4:8, 11:20:14:8, 10:11; 24:27; Judges 5:15; Ruth 3:7, Proverbs 2:2, 3:1, 11:1

Zechariah 7:12 Yea, they made their hearts as an adamant stone, lest they should hear the law, and the words which the Lord of hosts hath sent in his spirit by the former prophets: therefore came a great wrath from the Lord of hosts.


Ezekiel 36:22-32
22 “Therefore tell the house of Isra’el that Adonai Elohim says this: ‘I am not going to do this for your sake, house of Isra’el, but for the sake of my holy name, which you have been profaning among the nations where you went. 23 I will set apart my great name to be regarded as holy, since it has been profaned in the nations — you profaned it among them. The nations will know that I am Adonai,’ says Adonai Elohim, ‘when, before their eyes, I am set apart through you to be regarded as holy.  24 For I will take you from among the nations,  gather you from all the countries, and return you to your own soil. 25 Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean;  I will cleanse you from all your uncleanness  and from all your idols.  26 I will give you a new heart
and put a new spirit inside you;  I will take the stony heart out of your flesh  and give you a heart of flesh.  27 I will put my Spirit inside you  and cause you to live by my laws,  respect my rulings and obey them.  28 You will live in the land I gave to your ancestors.  You will be my people,  and I will be your God.  29 I will save you from all your uncleanliness.  I will summon the grain and increase it,
and not send famine against you.  30 I will multiply the yield of fruit from the trees  and increase production in the fields,  so that you never again suffer the reproach of famine among the nations.
31 Then you will remember your evil ways  and your actions that were not good;  as you look at yourselves, you will loathe yourselves  for your guilt and disgusting practices.  32 Understand,’ says Adonai Elohim,  ‘that I am not doing this for your sake.  Instead, be ashamed and dismayed for your ways,  house of Isra’el.’

The Most High teaches us in everything there is a change, intent and purpose. All things are created with His plans and purpose nothing is created just because. The Great I Am That I Am is intentional. Trees heal with the sap that caries instructions for healing or reconstruction as the leaves change. Theses instructions from The Most High cause all to play the part, the intent and power in things already spoken. Change is inevitable. Night becomes day ,winter becomes spring and so forth. Where is truth there is the underline revealed to the seeker as only I AM reveals.


The Stony Heart Removed
"I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh."—Ezekiel 36:26.

The Fall of man was utter and entire--some things when they have become dilapidated may be repaired, but the old house of mankind is so thoroughly decayed that it must be pulled down even to its foundation, and a new house must be erected. To attempt mere improvement is to anticipate a certain failure. Manhood is like an old garment that is rent and rotten; he that would mend it with new cloth doth but make the rent worse. Manhood is like one of the old skin bottles; he who would put the new wine into it shall find that the bottles will burst, and his wine will be lost. Old shoes and clouted might be good enough for Gibeonites, but we are so thoroughly outworn that we must be made new, or thrown upon the dunghill. It is a wonder of wonders that such a thing is possible. If a tree loses its branch, a new branch may spring out; if you cut into the bark and mark the letters of your name, in process of time the bark may heal its own wound, and the mark may be erased. But who could give a new heart to the tree? Who could put new sap into it? By what possibility could you change its inner structure? If the core were smitten with death, what power but the divine could ever restore it to life? If a man has injured his bones, the fractured parts soon send forth a healing liquid, and the bone is by-and-by restored to its former strength if a man hath youth on his side. But if a man's heart were rotten, how could that be cured? If the heart were a putrid ulcer, if the very vitals of the man were rotten, what human surgery, what marvelous medicine could touch a defect so radical as this?

But the Heart Of man is desperately, desperately wicked and rebellious. Left on its own we all have born the result of our ancestors for their rebelliousness against the Creator of all things. Who placed special care and called us by His name to care for us as a Husband madly in love with his wayward bride. Yes, adulterous, promiscuous, carnivorous, and rebellious. The whole nine. The bride that He promises to place His Spirit in us that we die to self and be reborn in His word.

3820. leb ►
Strong's Concordance
leb: inner man, mind, will, heart
Original Word: לֵב
Part of Speech: Noun Masculine
Transliteration: leb
Phonetic Spelling: (labe)
Short Definition: heart
NAS Exhaustive Concordance
Word Origin
from the same as lebab
Definition
inner man, mind, will, heart

How can this be with such a wicked mind? Yes for the heart in Hebrew means the mind. The Most High gave us the promise to atone for the sins of our ancestors, Israel. To return us to our ancestors land from which we were sold into bondage for their actions against the Most Holy Of The Holy. Now we are being woken up (Ezekiel dry bones live again). To who we are and why our place in this land that will never accept us as the children exiled to return to our land as promised. But the process  is causing a heart transformation. This is a major shifting a mental earthquake, if you will that our mindset would be completely reconstructed to kingdom thinking and not the ways we were accustomed to in this world. A stony heart is mentioned in Ezekiel 36, that which the Great I Am promise to change. Oh my goodness, this is amazing of all of the idioms of the Torah! The commandments were given on tablets of stone. This illustration is given in love and revelation of the Most High living in us prompting us to read and study His word. That brings freedom when applied to the mind. Not just head knowledge of the word but applying the intents for His mysterious ways that we would walk out in our lives!

Ezekiel 36:26
I will give you a new heart  and put a new spirit inside you;  I will take the stony heart out of your flesh  and give you a heart of flesh.

Ezekiel 37:1-14
1 With the hand of Adonai upon me, Adonai carried me out by his Spirit and set me down in the middle of the valley, and it was full of bones. 2 He had me pass by all around them — there were so many bones lying in the valley, and they were so dry! 3 He asked me, “Human being, can these bones live?” I answered, “Adonai Elohim! Only you know that!” 4 Then he said to me, “Prophecy over these bones! Say to them, ‘Dry bones! Hear what Adonai has to say! 5 To these bones, Adonai Elohim says, “I will make breath enter you, and you will live. 6 I will attach ligaments to you, make flesh grow on you, cover you with skin and put breath in you. You will live, and you will know that I am Adonai.” 7 So I prophesied as ordered; and while I was prophesying, there was a noise, a rattling sound; it was the bones coming together, each bone in its proper place. 8 As I watched, ligaments grew on them, flesh appeared and skin covered them; but there was no breath in them. 9 Next, he said to me, “Prophecy to the breath! Prophesy, human being! Say to the breath that Adonai Elohim says, ‘Come from the four winds, breath; and breathe on this slain, so that they can live." 10 So I prophesied as ordered, and the breath came into them, and they were alive! They stood up on their feet, a huge army! 11 Then he said to me, “Human being! These bones are the whole house of Isra’el; and they are saying, ‘Our bones have dried up, our hope is gone, and we are completely cut off.’ 12 Therefore prophesy; say to them that Adonai Elohim says, ‘My people! I will open your graves and make you get up out of your graves, and I will bring you into the land of Isra’el. 13 Then you will know that I am Adonai — when I have opened your graves and made you get up out of your graves, my people! 14 I will put my Spirit in you, and you will be alive. Then I will place you in your own land; and you will know that I, Adonai, have spoken and that I have done it,’ says Adonai.”

We should know that by now the word is the Most High and they are one from the book of John. The word became flesh and dwelt amongst man, but mankind recognized Him not because of the apostate teaching blinding the minds of the Jews of Yeshiah's time. Just as now--man made golden calf worship by the children of the Most High or would you return to the Most High and the ancient original path given to the Hebrew? As His word promises for His Name sake not for my good looks or your financial well-being, but for His Namesake is His promise to change the heart of stone to flesh. To cause us to walk in Him to cause us to love to grow in the likeness of the Most High this is so amazing as it is only revealed to the seekers.

John 1:1-14
1 In the beginning was the Word,  and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.  2 He was with God in the beginning.  3 All things came to be through him,  and without him nothing made had been.  4 In him was life,  and the life was the light of mankind.  5 The light shines in the darkness,
and the darkness has not suppressed it.  6 There was a man sent from God whose name was Yochanan. 7 He came to be a testimony, to bear witness concerning the light; so that through him, everyone might put his trust in God and be faithful to him. 8 He himself was not that light; no, he came to bear witness concerning the light.  9 This was the true light,  which gives light to everyone entering the world.  10 He was in the world — the world came to be through him — yet the world did not know him.  11 He came to his own homeland, yet his own people did not receive him.  12 But to as many as did receive him, to those who put their trust in his person and power, he gave the right to become children of God, 13 not because of bloodline, physical impulse or human intention, but because of God.  14 The Word became a human being and lived with us,  and we saw his Sh’khinah,
the Sh’khinah of the Father’s only Son,  full of grace and truth.

"Can aught beneath a power divine
The stubborn will subdue?
'Tis thine, eternal Spirit, thine,
To form the heart anew.
To chase the shades of death away
And bid the sinner live!
A beam of heaven, a vital ray,
'Tis thine alone to give."

Shema Selah let us pause and consider this teaching as we look to the condition of our hearts!  We cry out Abba remove this stony heart that we would have a heart of flesh to move and walk as You direct us!  We stand patient and yielded to Your process the Most High that we would reflect Your image and likeness in all that we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment