Monday, February 20, 2017

Law of the Mind, Part 12--Prayer for Instructions and Deliverance!!!


Psalms 119:73-80

We are walking in today:  Law of the Mind, Part 12--Prayer for Instructions and Deliverance!!!

Witness deliverance throughout the Bible:  H6413 peleytah-- escape, deliverance, remnant

Genesis 45:7 And God sent me before you to preserve you a posterity in the earth, and to save your lives by a great deliverance.

Torah: Exodus 10:5
Prophets: 2 Samuel 15:14; Ezra 9:8, 9:13, 9:14; Nehemiah 1:2; Isaiah 4:2; Ezekiel 14:22
Writings: Judges 21:17; 2 Kings 19:30, 19:31; 2 Chronicles 12:7, 20:24, 30:6

Obadiah 1:17 But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.


Psalm 119:73-80
73 Thy hands have made me and fashioned me; give me understanding, that I may learn Thy commandments.
74 They that fear Thee will be glad when they see me because I have hoped in Thy word.
75 I know, O Lord, that Thy judgments are right, and that Thou in faithfulness hast afflicted me.
76 Let, I pray Thee, Thy merciful kindness be for my comfort, according to Thy word unto Thy servant.
77 Let Thy tender mercies come unto me, that I may live; for Thy law is my delight.
78 Let the proud be ashamed, for they dealt perversely with me without cause; but I will meditate on Thy precepts.
79 Let those that fear Thee turn unto me and those that have known Thy testimonies.
80 Let my heart be sound in Thy statutes, that I not be ashamed.

JOD, or ,YUD

Yud is the 10th Hebrew letter


Ancient Name: Yad
Pictograph: Arm and closed hand
Meanings: Work, Throw, Make, Praise
Sound: Y, iy

History & Reconstruction
The Early Semitic pictograph of this is an arm, and hand. The meaning of this letter is work, make and throw; the functions of the hand. The Modern Hebrew name yud is a derivative of the two letter word (yad), a Hebrew word meaning "hand," the original name for the letter.

The ancient and modern pronunciation of this letter is a "y." In Ancient Hebrew, this letter also doubled as a vowel with an "i" sound. The Greek language adopted this letter as the vowel iota, retaining the "i" sound.

The ancient pictograph became the in the Middle Semitic script. The letter continued to evolve into the simpler form in the Late Semitic script. The Middle Semitic form became the Greek and Roman I. The Late Semitic form became the Modern Hebrew י.


• Yod represents the arm of the divine to its creation. The beginning of all creation and what holds it together. The outstretched hand of man towards The Most High in humility. Man bent over in submission and hands raised in prayer. 
• The 10th aleph-bet correlating to 10 things being created on the 1st day of creation and at the end of the 6th day.

• 10 trials given to Abraham to demonstrate merit to be the father of the nations. 10 plagues in Egypt.

• 10 commandments

• A 10th of your gain to be offered

• Ten Virgins

• "Prayer. Instruction and Deliverance. [73-80 (Jod)]"

Psalms 119:73 "Thy hands have made me and fashioned me: Give me understanding, that I may learn Thy commandments."

The subject of the eight verses under "JOD" is "Prayer for instruction and deliverance." The "J" in the Jod, should be a "Y", giving "YOD". This was done by the translators, because of being afraid of saying the sacred name in error.

It is our Heavenly Father that has made you [created you] and fashioned you into the soul and body that you have. This prayer asks of the Father; you made me as I am, now give me the understanding to learn your commandments. Just because Father created the bodies that we have, doesn't mean God gave each body understanding. You have to take the time to pray, study, and seek the truth for yourself. God simply can't use you in His work, when you are not willing to spend the time to prepare yourself for His Work. If you are lazy you become of no value to the service of our Lord.

Psalms 119:74 "They that fear Thee will be glad when they see me; because I have hoped in Thy word."

All those children of God that give reverence to Almighty God will be glad me when they see me. Why? Because we are of the same body or family of Christ, and our interest is common in the hope given the Word of God. Our brothers and sisters in Christ can communicate with you on a level that we both understand. Furthermore, if they are not glad to see you then that makes them not of the same mind and in turn, not your brethren.

Psalms 119:75 "I know, O Lord, that Thy judgments are right, And that Thou in faithfulness hast afflicted me."

As you grow in the Word, you have no doubt that God's judgments are right. God has shown us over and over that He is faithful to His Word. When God afflicts you, He punishes you. Here David is thanking God for His faithfulness in punishing him. By God punishing the one that loves Him, it shows that God believes that you are worthy to be His child. Whew, an affliction from the Most High brings correction if you let it. Thank you, Abba!!!!

Psalms 119:76 "Let, I pray Thee, Thy merciful kindness be for my comfort, According to Thy word unto Thy servant."

God's loving kindness is always for your comfort. This is God's promise to you as His child. Though affliction does come from time to time, God always shows His love to those that love Him.

Psalms 119:77 "Let Thy tender mercies come unto me, that I may live: For Thy law is my delight."

When you live your life in the law of His Word, following His instructions, God's mercies will come your way. That brings peace and happiness. Our Father is to be reverenced and loved, for He gives His love to you and I. Have you told our Heavenly Father that you love Him lately? He blesses you when you do.

Psalms 119:78 "Let the proud be ashamed; for they dealt perversely with me without a cause: But I will meditate in Thy precepts."

When you are meditating on our Father's Word, even though people deal wrong with you, you know that God will make it right. God is the one that takes vengeance on those that mess around with His children. This is a promise from God to you, He is the one that settles all accounts between you and your enemies. Again in Romans 12:19 "Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath; for it is written, "Vengeance is Mine; I will repay, saith the Lord."

Romans 12:20, 21 "Therefore If thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirsts, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good."

When you are in the Word, you have the promise and instruction as to what you are to do with those that intend to harm you in some way.

Psalms 119:79 "Let those that fear Thee turn unto me and those that have known Thy testimonies."

This is telling us; let us all learn together to revere and respect God and His Word. Let us grow and mature together, and help each other that are within the many members in the body of Christ. As we grow, there will be a desire to seek more and more of the truths from God's Word. Any thought that the Holy Spirit quickens and puts in one's mind, should be offered freely to all Christians, to the entire body of Christ.

Psalms 119:80 "Let my heart be sound in Thy statutes; that I be not ashamed."

Be sound in your understanding of the degrees and ordinances of God's Word, and you will never be ashamed of what you tell other. However, again, it takes time to study those ways with the proper study tools of the Bible.

Black History Moment: Marcus Garvey

Born in Jamaica, Marcus Garvey (1887-1940) became a leader in the black nationalist movement by applying the economic ideas of Pan-Africanists to the immense resources available in urban centers. After arriving in New York in 1916, he founded the Negro World newspaper, an international shipping company called Black Star Line and the Negro Factories Corporation. During the 1920s, his Universal Negro Improvement Association (UNIA) was the largest secular organization in African-American history. Indicted for mail fraud by the U.S. Justice Department in 1923, he spent two years in prison before being deported to Jamaica and later died in London.

For more on Marcus Garvey please visit:

Shema Selah, let us consider this teaching--His instructions followed for our deliverance! Facebook LIVE video

No comments:

Post a Comment