Friday, February 17, 2017

Weekend Meditation--Law of the Mind, Part 11--Men The Most High is dealing with your situation, You Must Be Patient!!




We are walking in today:  Weekend Meditation--Law of the Mind, Part 11--Men The Most High is dealing with your situation, You Must Be Patient!!

Witness  long-suffering throughout the Bible:   H750 'arek--patient, slow to anger

Exodus 34:6 And the LORD passed by before him, and proclaimed, The LORD, The LORD God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth,

Torah: Numbers 14:18
Prophets: Nehemiah 9:17; Jeremiah 15:15; Joel 2:13
Writings: Psalms 86:15, 1
3:8; Proverbs 14:29, 16:32; Ecclesiastes 7:8

Nahum 1:3 The LORD is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked: the LORD hath his way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of his feet.

Psalm 119:65-72
65 Thou hast dealt well with Thy servant, O Lord, according to Thy word.
66 Teach me good judgment and knowledge, for I have believed Thy commandments.
67 Before I was afflicted I went astray, but now have I kept Thy word.
68 Thou art good, and doest good; teach me Thy statutes.
69 The proud have forged a lie against me, but I will keep Thy precepts with my whole heart.
70 Their heart is as fat as grease, but I delight in Thy law.
71 It is good for me that I have been afflicted, that I might learn Thy statutes.
72 The law of Thy mouth is better for me than thousands of gold and silver.



Tet

Ancient Name: Thet
Pictograph: Basket
Meanings: Surround, Contain, Mud
Sound: Th

History & Reconstruction
The original pictograph for this letter is, a container made of wicker or clay. Containers were a very important item among the nomadic Hebrews. They were used for storing grains, tools, foods, housewares and other items. Wicker baskets were used as nets for catching fish. The meanings of this letter are basket, container, storage and clay.

The twenty-second letter of the Hebrew alphabet is a tav, with a "t" sound. It is unlikely that the original Hebrew had two letters with the same sound. When the Greeks adopted the Hebrew alphabet this letter became the Greek theta. It is likely that the original sound for this letter was a "th," as adopted by the Greeks.

The Modern Hebrew name for this letter is tet, but probably originally pronounced thet, which means "mud" or "clay," materials used to make baskets.

The Early Semitic letter remained unchanged into the Middle Semitic script, but became in the Late Semitic script. The Late Semitic letter became the Θ (Theta) in the Greek alphabet, the Modern Hebrew ט and our number 6.

TETH

Psalms 119:66 "Teach me good judgment and knowledge: For I have believed Thy commandments."

As we have seen in the prior verses, Psalms 119 teaches us how to conduct ourselves whereby we can obtain patience. In this next set of eight verses of "Teth", the subject for these verses is "Prayer for Jehovah's dealings". This psalms is directed to put discipline in your life, and this verse will be true with any person, in any location and at any time. God will deal well with you at all times, and that goes especially after He has come down hard on you in a matter of correction. If you had it coming then you got exactly what you well deserved. He has dealt correctly with you, because His Word promised you that this correction would come when you got off the right path or way. Don't forget to thank Him for the corrections that He sent your way.

Psalms 119:66 "Teach me good judgment and knowledge: For I have believed Thy commandments."

You learn good judgment and knowledge by studying His Word, and following the instructions given there. If you don't have good judgment or the ability to keep yourself upright, then you also won't have any knowledge.

Psalms 119:67 "Before I was afflicted I went astray: But now have I kept Thy word."

We tend to see the trials as some form of mishap. Perhaps we have chosen a path contrary to the instructions of the Most High and correction to the path back to Him is needed. As a sheep wonders from the path of the Shepherd. Finding our right mind back to not just studying, but practicing every principle that keeps us in The Way “ Derek”

Psalms 119:68 "Thou art good, and doest good; Teach me Thy statutes."

This is the second time under "Teth" that this man has asked God to teach him Thy statutes. When you pray for patients and that God will open your mind to His statutes, the Holy Spirit will teach you from His Word. God's Spirit will give you understanding of that part of His Word that is actually engraved in stone and ordained by God.

Psalms 119:69 "The proud have forged a lie against me: But I will keep Thy precepts with my whole heart."

When you always try to please God, then it doesn't matter what men say about you. The lies men say about you will come to light in due time. When someone calling himself a Christian tries to blacken your name when you are following in God's path, that person is not a child of light but of darkness. Know that person for what he or she is and don't let it throw you.

Psalms 119:70 "Their heart is as fat as grease; But I delight in Thy law."

The blood that flows through their mind is as think as grease, for there is no thought activity coming from it. They don't use their minds to think for their mind just doesn't work well. It just doesn't matter what those people say, for when I delight in God's law and stay in His Word and try to follow its instructions I will have peace of mind and be content.

Psalms 119:71 "It is good for me that I have been afflicted; That I might learn Thy statutes."

Psalms 119:71 "It is good for me that I have been afflicted; That I might learn Thy statutes."

There are times when affliction is good for you, for it tests you and shows that our Heavenly Father loves you. When you are a Christian and God punishes you; you know something is wrong so correct it. This you set your mind back on the path of God's statutes, and get your feet moving in the right direction. Our Heavenly Father is no a respecter of persons, and God has placed within you certain gifts for the sake of the body of Christ. God's elect are a part of that body of Christ, and each of them are here on earth to bring others to the truth of the light, and direct them to the blood shed on the cross, and to salvation.

Psalms 119:72 "The law of Thy mouth is better unto me than thousands of gold and silver."

The law of God means more to me than any amount of gold and silver. You can have all the gold in the world, and not have understanding of God's Word. However when God blesses you and gives you wealth, don't apologize for that blessing He has given you. Use it wisely, for it is a gift of God to you. Your gold and silver are to be used in this life, but your works for Father, what you do with the gifts that Father gives you will follow you into the eternity.

Shema selah, let us hear what the Most High is teaching us in being patient in the delay!  Facebook LIVE video

No comments:

Post a Comment