Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Law of the Mind, Part 13--Prayer for Distress!

Psalm 119:81-88

We are walking in today:  Law of the Mind, Part 13--Prayer for Distress!

Witness distress throughout the Bible:   H6869 tsarah--straits, distress, trouble, vexer

 Genesis 35:3 And let us arise, and go up to Bethel; and I will make there an altar unto God, who answered me in the day of my distress, and was with me in the way which I went.

Torah:  Genesis 42:21; Deuteronomy 31:21
Prophets:  1 Samuel 10:19; Nehemiah 9:37; Isaiah 8:22; Jeremiah 15:11
Writings:  Judges 10:14; 2 Chronicles 20:9; Job 5:19; Psalm 9:9, 20:1, 25:17, 31:7, 50:15, Pro 12:13

Jer 14:8 O the hope of Israel, the saviour thereof in time of trouble, why shouldest thou be as a stranger in the land, and as a wayfaring man that

 turneth aside to tarry for a night?


Psalm 119:81-88
81 My soul fainteth for Thy salvation, but I hope in Thy word.
82 Mine eyes fail from seeking Thy word, saying, “When wilt Thou comfort me?”
83 For I have become like a wineskin in the smoke, yet do I not forget Thy statutes.
84 How many are the days of Thy servant? When wilt Thou executes judgment on them that persecute me?
85 The proud have dug pits for me, which is not according to Thy law.
86 All Thy commandments are faithful; they persecute me wrongfully; help Thou me!
87 They had almost consumed me from the earth, but I forsook not Thy precepts.
88 Quicken me according to Thy lovingkindness; so shall I keep the testimony of Thy mouth.


Caph/Quph


Ancient Name: Quph
Pictograph: Sun at the horizon
Meanings: Circle, Revolution, Condense, Time
Sound: Q
History & Reconstruction
Most of the pictographs used for this letter are, Ancient Semitic letters that were originally oriented in a horizontal plane were tilted to a vertical plane. The name of this letter is quph, a parent root. When all of the words derived from this parent root are compared the common theme of a circle or revolution is found. The pictograph of this letter is probably a picture of the sun at the horizon in the sense of a revolution of the sun.
The various meanings of this letter are "sun," "revolution," "circle" and "horizon." This letter can also mean condense as the light gathers at the sun when it is at the horizon. It can also mean time, as the revolution of the sun is used to calculate time. Hebrew, Greek and Arabic agree that the sound for this letter is "q." The Modern Hebrew and Arabic name for this letter is quph, a parent root.
The early pictograph evolved into in the Middle Semitic script and continued to evolve into in the Late Semitic Script. From the middle Semitic script is derived the Modern Hebrew ק). The Middle Semitic script is the origin of the Latin letter Q.
Semitic Script Charts


Modern Hebrew

Kuf is the 11th letter of the Aleph-bet, having the numeric value of 20. The pictograph looks like a palm of hands, whereas the classical Hebrew script is constructed of a bent line that appears somewhat like a crown on the head of a prostrating king.
The literal meaning of Kaf , which is considered the location where the potential of the Yod (hand of The Most High) is actualized. For this reason, we bless children with our palms facing forward and imagining The hand of The Most High over us calling forth of the latent power of the spirit within for manifestation in the physical world. Also, Kaf as the palm of the hand is considered as what might be contained in the hand. When prefixed to a word Kaf means “like” or “as”. For example, we prefix kaf to melekh (king) to obtain K’melekh, like a king. A description of the messiah Yeshiah (Jesus). We prefix ourselves as well to The Most High conformed to His image and resemble Him. Since the Kaf resembles the palms of the hand. We will moreover resemble Yeshua in our works and sacrifice for others.

"Complaints and Pleas [81-84 (Caph)]"
Psalms 119:81 "My soul fainteth for Thy salvation: But I hope in Thy word."
This is saying that when my soul fails and seeks salvation, for guidance, my faith is in Thy Word. I have faith that God will instruct me through His Word.
Psalms 119:82 "Mine eyes fail for Thy word, Saying, "When wilt Thou comfort me?" "
This is saying that when you have a lack of patience, sit back and allow God to work out the problems in your life. Take comfort in His Word that God will go before you and work things out in His way.
Psalms 119:83 "For I am become like a bottle in the smoke; yet do I not forget Thy statutes."
The bottle spoken of here is a leather wine bottle, and when it has been in a fire, filled with soot and smoke; that doesn't give much hope for the way you view your life. This is saying that when nothing is going your way, and you have messed up completely, that is the time to remember the statutes of God's Word. Remember those promises that God gave to you personally, for they are yours just for such a time.
Psalms 119:84 "How many are the days of Thy servant: When wilt Thou execute judgment on them that persecute me?"
It is not for you to know the how and when that God will execute His judgment on your enemies, but only that He will. God is going to make all things right, everything that is done in evil and hate will be made right by your heavenly Father.
Psalms 119:85 "The proud have digged pits for me, Which are not after Thy law."
However, in time you will see the light, get back into the statutes of God's Word and set your feet back on God's path. The proud are the Kenites, Satan's kids, and they have all sorts of goodies for you if you are weak enough to take them. Satan uses his kids to get into your way, and they find pleasure making things rough on you.
Psalms 119:86 "All Thy commandments are faithful: They persecute me wrongfully; Help Thou me."
Just as sure as you can count of Satan laying traps for you; you can be equally sure that God's commandments are faithful to you. After you have fallen into Satan and the Kenite's trap, never be to ashamed to ask Father to help to get you out of that trap, and stay out. You have to ask God for help first, and then He will fulfill His promise to you. You must be willing to crawl out of that pit first, and then the help is there. What you got into, you can get out of but you have to make the effort.
Psalms 119:87 "They had almost consumed me upon earth; But I forsook not Thy precepts."
Even when things look dark and impossible to get through, keep God's precepts in your mind, and stay faithful to our heavenly Father.
Psalms 119:88 "Quicken me after Thy loving kindness; So shall I keep the testimony of Thy mouth."
Make me alive through Thy loving-kindness: Father is the only one that can do that. It is so very important that you keep the Word of the Living God fresh in your mind.
Romans 12:19-21
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath; for it is written: “Vengeance is Mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.”
20 Therefore: “If thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirsts, give him drink. For in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.”
21 Be not overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good

Selah selah, let us consider the hand of the Most High over us in our situation and lives!  Facebook LIVE video

No comments:

Post a Comment