Thursday, February 9, 2017

The Law of the Mind, part 7 Teach Us How To Pray


Psalm 119:33-40

We are walking in today:  The Law of the Mind, part 7 Teach Us How To Pray

Witness petition throughout the Bible:   H7596 shĕ'elah--request, thing asked for, petition

Psalm 20:5 We will rejoice in thy salvation, and in the name of our God we will set up our banners: the Lord fulfil all thy petitions.
Torah:
Prophets: 1 Samuel 1:17, 1:27
Writings: Esther 5:6, 5:8, 7:2, 7:3; Job 6:8
1 John 5:15 And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.

Psalm 119:33-40
33 Teach me, O Lord, the way of Thy statutes, and I shall keep it unto the end.
34 Give me understanding and I shall keep Thy law; yea, I shall observe it with my whole heart.
35 Make me to go in the path of Thy commandments, for therein do I delight.
36 Incline my heart unto Thy testimonies, and not to covetousness;
37 turn away mine eyes from beholding vanity, and quicken Thou me in Thy way.
38 Establish Thy word unto Thy servant, who is devoted to the fear of Thee.
39 Turn away my reproach which I fear, for Thy judgments are good.
40 Behold, I have longed after Thy precepts; quicken me in Thy righteousness.


12 Action steps to prayer principles:
1. Make supplication--As the Most High shows you what He desires, wholeheartedly agree with Him in prayer to fulfill His will.
2. Specify petitions and requests--When you ask the Almighty One to do something for you, bring evidence relevant to the case--in the form of His word and through specific, intentional communication.
3. Plead the case--Don't beg or moan before the Most High, but pray intelligently because you rightfully deserve the answer based on His promises.
4. Give thanks--Offer sacrifices of praise to Him with a free heart for all that He done for you.
5. Secure the promises--When you petition the Most High, take His word, His promises before Him.  Applying them to the specific request  you are making.  Then hold on to God's promises.
6. Give Thanks--Thank Him fro what you don't yet see because you believe it is already done.
7. Become silent--Be still, gather yourself.  When you spirit, mind and body and emotions are separated you will be unable to pray God's will with singleness of purpose.  Silence helps bring you into unity with the Most High!
8. Believe--Believe right at the time you are asking that you have the answer to your request, and you will receive it.
9. Live in expectation--Anticipate the answers to your prayers by preparing the way for them.
10. Give adoration--Worship the Most High for who He is, the King of all the Earth, your creator, your Savior, your all in all!
11. Make confession--Agree with God about what He says to you, about you!  Don't dwell on past sins, but obey God Almighty immediately when He shows you that you are wrong.
12. Practice active belief--Don't stop after you have prayed.  Get up and look for what you asked for.  If you seek and knock, it will come to pass.

HE
1932. hu or hi ►
Strong's Concordance
hu or hi: he, she, it
Original Word: הוּ
Part of Speech: pronoun masculine; pronoun feminine
Transliteration: hu or hi
Phonetic Spelling: (hoo)
Short Definition: Himself
NAS Exhaustive Concordance
Word Origin
(Aramaic) corresponding to hu
Definition
he, she, it
NASB Translation
Himself (1), itself (1), this (1), which (1).

Psalms 119:33 "Teach me, O Lord, the way of Thy statutes; And I shall keep it unto the end."

This "He" is pronounced in the Hebrew as "hay". This prayer is for teaching the Word and the way of God. Show me, and make me see Thy way through Thy statutes. Remember that "statutes" are charges of truth engraved or inscribed in our minds to do something in fulfilling a mission. God spoke the Word, and it became the living Word. We are to study the Word first, and then do it.

Psalms 119:34 "Give me understanding, and I shall keep Thy law; Yea, I shall observe it with my whole heart."

This is a prayer for teaching, but there must be understanding of the Word before it can be taught.

Psalms 119:35 "Make me to go in the path of Thy commandments; For therein do I delight."

Your only happiness will be in following the commandments of the Lord. This is saying, make me to go that way, and therein will I delight.

Psalms 119:36 "Incline my heart unto Thy testimonies, and not to covetous-ness."

Focus my mind to Thy "testimonies", and not to covetousness. Let me think on your word over and over, rather than thinking about my problems.

Psalms 119:37 "Turn away my eyes from beholding vanity: And quicken Thou me in Thy way."

Turn my eyes away from the emptiness of the things of this world, and make me alive to the things of Your Way. The "way" as given here is "darak" and it means to keep your feet moving in the right direction.

Psalms 119:38 "Stablish Thy word unto Thy servant, Who is devoted to Thy fear."

When you establish or fix your mind to the Word of God, it leads you to reverence our Heavenly Father. Then there is a kinship and love that is bonded between you and Him.

Psalms 119:39 "Turn away my reproach with I fear: For Thy judgments are good."

Turn away my reproach which I dread: for God's judgments are good. All of God's judgments are good, and in fulfilling all of His Word. When it appears that God made a mistake, stop and check yourself, for it is you that failed to see something.

Psalms 119:40 "Behold, I have longed after Thy precepts: Quicken me in Thy righteousness."

Those precepts that were etched in the stone, may they be etched in my mind also to bring me alive to do righteousness. If you are one of the Zedek, the chosen then God's Word will be alive in your mind. These prior eight verses were our pray for setting our minds for teaching the Word of God.

The scriptures reveal a connection between our Abba and the soul that sees the need to be holy as the Most High called us to be. He said to be holy for I am holy. The dependence not on self but the humbling of the soul that see’s the divine nature of The Most High and the shortcomings of mankind. Each verse is a legal petition to The King of the universe who has the power to change through His mighty Ruach HaKodesh. The cry of the soul should be the cry to honestly teach how to petition for change. The Most High is faithful and His promises are true. Things may not happen the way we want at times. But you can bank on any change being petitioned to our Abba. Just as an earthly father would do unto his child.

Leviticus 11:44 For I am the Lord your God. Ye shall, therefore, sanctify yourselves, and ye shall be holy, for I am holy; neither shall ye defile yourselves with any manner of creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

1 Peter 1:16 because it is written: “Be ye holy, for I am holy.”

Excerpt from Willy lynch letter

THE NEGRO MARRIAGE

We breed two nigger males with two nigger females. Then, we take the nigger male away from them and keep them moving and working. Say one nigger female bears a nigger female and the other bears a nigger male; both nigger females—being without influence of the nigger male image, frozen with an independent psychology—will raise their offspring into reverse positions. The one with the female offspring will teach her to be like herself, independent and negotiable (we negotiate with her, through her, by her, negotiates her at will). The one with the nigger male offspring, she being frozen subconscious fear for his life, will raise him to be mentally dependent and weak, but physically strong; in other words, body over mind. Now, in a few years when these two offsprings become fertile for early reproduction, we will mate and breed them and continue the cycle. That is good, sound and long range comprehensive planning.

Shema Selah let us pause and consider our prayers, let them be petitions to the Most High based on His word!

No comments:

Post a Comment