Monday, February 27, 2017

Law of the Mind, Part 16 The Most High’s Word will bring Light and Joy!  


Psalm 119:105-112

We are walking in today: Law of the Mind, Part 16 The Most High’s Word will bring Light and Joy!  


Witness light throughout the Bible:   H216 owr--light, day-break, dawn, morning light

Psalm 27:1 [[A Psalm of David.]] The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
Torah:  Genesis 1:3; Exodus 10:23
Prophets:  2 Samuel 17:22; Isaiah 5:20, 9:2, 49:6, 51:4
Writings:  Psalm 4:6, 43:3, 104:2, 119:105; Proverbs 6:23, 13:9; Ecclesiastes 2:13
Psalms 89:15 Blessed is the people that know the joyful sound: they shall walk, O LORD, in the light
of thy countenance.


Psalm 119:105-112

105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path.
106 I have sworn an oath, and I will perform it, that I will keep Thy righteous judgments.
107 I am afflicted very much; quicken me, O Lord, according unto Thy word.
108 Accept, I beseech Thee, the freewill offerings of my mouth, O Lord, and teach me Thy judgments.
109 My soul is continually in my hand, yet I do not forget Thy law.
110 The wicked have laid a snare for me, yet I erred not from Thy precepts.
111 Thy testimonies have I taken as a heritage forever, for they are the rejoicing of my heart.
112 I have inclined mine heart to perform Thy statutes always, even unto the end.

Nun

Ancient Name: Nun
Pictograph: Sprouting Seed
Meanings: Continue, Heir, Son
Sound: N

History & Reconstruction
The ancient pictograph is a picture of a seed sprout representing the idea of continuing to a new generation. This pictograph has the meanings of "continue," "perpetuation," "offspring" and "heir."

The Modern Hebrew name is nun, a Hebrew word meaning to "continue," "offspring" and "heir." This two-letter word is the original name for the letter. The phonetic sound of this letter is "n," as it is in all other languages.

The Early Semitic evolved into in the Middle Semitic script and continued to evolve into in the Late Semitic script. The Late Semitic script became the Modern Hebrew נ and ן (final nun). The Middle Semitic script became the N (written in reverse direction from the Hebrew) in both the Greek and Roman alphabets.


The 14th aleph-bet numeric value is 50 and is seen as a bent vav with a crown Zayin. Representing the reward of faithfulness being humble and righteous before Adonai. Or the crowned Mashiac. Which title belongs only to Yeshua who is the righteous King and redeemer of man.

NUN
"YHVH's Word, the source of light and joy. [105-112 (Nun)]"

Psalms 119:105 "Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path."

The title of this segment of verses of "NUN" is, "The Most High's Word the source of light and joy." It is your feet that take you through this earth age of flesh man. It is your feet that allow you to step over those pit holes in the path that lies before you. The path that those feet find direction is from God's Word. The Word of God is not only the path but light the way for your to follow. It not only allows you to see how to live your life, but it allows you to understand the current events that are going on around you. Our Father's Word does that for you.

Psalms 119:106 "I have sworn, and I will perform it, That I will keep Thy righteous judgments."

It takes discipline in your life to keep Thy righteous judgments. You can swear to anything you want, but if there is no discipline to how you live your life, how can you be of service to Him? You must first read and understand that word before you can swear to that word, and if you swear to the word, you must perform it in your life.

Psalms 119:107 "I am afflicted very much: Quicken me, O Lord, according to unto Thy word."

Again the "word" used in these eight verses is "dabar"; number # H1697 in Strong's Concordance. It means "to arrange to speak, or subdue something, to give an answer to", but you must first understand what is to be said before you can speak on the subject. We are talking about speaking according to what is in "Thy Word" and asking God to "quicken me", to make me alive to those truths. When you speak, if you know what you are talking about, people will listen. When you are very much oppressed, then this is asking God to strengthen you through His Word. When you are down, take a hold of a promise that God has given you in His Word, and claim it for yourself. Father loves you and He will teach you.

Psalms 119:108 "Accept, I beseech Thee, the freewill offerings of my mouth, O Lord, And teach me Thy judgments."

God doesn't want your burnt offerings, but He wants your freewill offering of your love. Have you told Father that you love Him lately? Let you freewill offerings be praised to Him in your love for Him. He has created this universe with all its planets and stars, and yet He still has time to care about you and your problems. Our Father deserves your love. He cares, but you have to claim and act upon those promises.

Psalms 119:109 "My soul is continually in my hand: Yet do I not forget Thy law."

Every day we face the problems of our everyday life, but yet I do not forget the instructions of my Father Word, His law, and precepts.

Psalms 119:110 "The wicked have laid a snare for me: Yet I erred not from Thy precepts."

You simply can not go wrong following God's Word.

Psalms 119:111 "Thy testimonies have I taken as a heritage forever: For they are the rejoicing of my heart."

God is our Father and you are His child, and when you are in Him, He gives you a heritage for ever. Father has told you of the heritage in His Word, but you must first claim it. A will testimony is no good unless it is accepted by the one receiving the inheritance. You claim it and He will give it to you.

Psalms 119:112 "I have inclined mine heart to perform Thy statutes alway, Even unto the end."

It doesn't matter what kind of affliction you get into, keep the statutes of God's Word in your mind and try to follow those ways. Forever Thy Word is settled in heaven. If God spoke it, it is eternal. A promise is a promise but you must first claim it for yourself.

Shema Selah let us consider the light and joy the Most High has given us in these 8 scriptures today!  Facebook LIVE video

No comments:

Post a Comment