Wednesday, May 30, 2012

If My People Shall Pray and Seek My Face.


2 Chronicles 7:14


We are walking in today: If My People Shall Pray and Seek My Face.


2 Chronicles 7:14  If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.  Thank You Lord for giving us others to pray on Wednesdays.  This morning we have:

Pastor Dukes praying for repentance
Pastor Taffe praying for prayer
Pastor Thomas praying for marriages
Pastor Francis praying for children


Fiveamprayer we must continue to seek His face.  As Pastor Taffe has taught, to walk in obedience and doing all that God has told us to do is how we are to be humble.  We get up early seeking His face and putting Him first!  We must pray and not faint.  All things by prayer and supplication.  We give You glory, honor and praise.  We are praying for Your Spirit and that men would take their rightful places--walking in Your power and authority.  We are seeking You like never before!  We are not coming before you to ask anything but more of You!  Your power and mercy!  Thank You God for this day!

We seal this prayer in His precious blood, by His Spirit: 
2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Welcome to the overflow...
 

Hallelujah God!  Thank You God!  What a mighty God we serve!  Thank you to all of the pastors that prayed this morning!  It is prayer time, we must pray like never before!  We are to pray without ceasing!  To pray,  that it is contagious!  That our prayers would ignite others to pray and to pray the things of God, not the wishes of men!  Thank You L0rd for showing up in such a mighty and awesome way!  Fiveamprayer, continue in prayer all throughout the day!  Keep seeking Him, we are His people, who are called by His name!  Thank You Lord!  Praise Him!  Visit us on facebook, it will encourage you!  Walk in this one today, all day,in prayer and seeking His face!  Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment