Wednesday, May 16, 2012

If My People Who Are Called By My Name...

2 Chronicles 7:14; Luke 18:1 

We are walking in today:  If My People Who Are Called By My Name...

Fiveamprayer, you know that prayer changes everything!  I don't know about you, but we are to pray without ceasing!  That we are to seek Him in all things, with prayer and supplication.  If you get up early seeking Him, He will answer your prayer.  I am excited this morning, I am looking for a mighty move of God this morning!  We come together to thank You Lord!  That you would show up and change the atmosphere.  We ask that You match angels with demons.  Have your way, Holy Spirit!  Show up like never before!  You said that we are to seek You and find; to ask and receive Your answer; that if we knock that the door shall be opened to us!    That if we believe it, we shall receive it!  Prayer is our answer!  Hallelujah, glory to Your name!  He is a mighty God, He is awesome, wonderful and His faith fails not!  He has moved us to a place on Wednesdays that we stand together, in prayer... You said that if My people, who are called by My name and would humble themselves and pray, then seek My face...This morning--are you ready for the word of God? 
Luke 18:1
And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;

Minister Andrew prayer, repentance
Minister Fleetwood, prayer, Pastors
Minister Ike prayer, Spirit of the Lord--John 14:13; Joel 2:28; Acts 2:17; Romans 5:5
Elder Roosevelt prayer, strength--Philippians 4:13; Galatians 5:22;
Minister Bobby prayer, restore our joy--Psalm 51:12; Matthew 18:20; Psalms 30:5; Psalm 126:5
Elder Ron prayer,  no fear--Isaiah 40:10; Psalms 23:1; Isaiah 54:17, Psalm 23:4; Isaiah 41:10
Minister Joe prayer,  renew our minds--Psalm 100:3; Romans 12:2; Matthew 22:37; Matthew 22:37; Philippians 2:5; Psalms 1:3;
Pastor Leroy prayer,  stand--Revelation 12:11, 2 Corinthians 3:17; Psalms 19:14
Minister Jordan prayer, peace--Philippians 4:7; 1 Chronicles 22:9; Deuteronomy 31:6;
Elder Kevin prayer, cover our hearts--James 4:8; Luke 24:38

Here is the link from the call, this morning:  https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback.html?n=-17-65-6714-17-65-679018110-17-65-67924-17-65-673789607099-17-65-67;0NjkyMjkxMDM=1

We seal this prayer in His precious blood, by His Spirit:  2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.


Welcome to the overflow...
 There is a healing going on right now!!  Oh there is something happening in the atmosphere!  Right now, you ought to feel it!  God is gonna do something.  God is pleased this morning!  Oh, He is smiling on us!  If My people that are called by My name, would humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and I will heal their land.  Bless you, mighty men of God who got together and prayed.  Men are to all ways pray and not faint!  You are to be the head and not the tail, above only never beneath!  It starts with you--mighty men of God.  We thank God for your sacrifice, this morning.  Hallelujah!  Taste and see that the Lord is good!  Thank You God.  Visit us on facebook, it will encourage you!  Hallelujah!  Glory to His name!  Have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment