Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Forgiveness, It Is For You.


Matthew 18:15-18, 6:12
; Luke 7:47; Matthew 6:14; John 8:36; Matthew 18:19; Psalm 133:1; Romans 12:16; Matthew 18:20; 2 Corinthians 2:10-11; Psalm 32:1-8

We are walking in today:  Forgiveness, It Is For You.

This morning we welcome back Brother Darryl who is bringing us the word.  Let us all seek out healing and offer ourselves a chance at forgiveness that we are no longer trying to keep others bound--in that which we are actually in prison ourselves!  Click here to listen to a recording of this mornings call.  Amen!  Lord we ask that You would pour back in to this mighty man of God for all that he poured out this morning.  Thank You God for his obedience and stepping aside that You would use him in such a awesome way!  Thank You Lord!  How great Thou Art! 

Matthew 18:15-18 (AMP) 15) If your brother wrongs you, go and show him his fault, between you and him privately. If he listens to you, you have won back your brother. 16) But if he does not listen, take along with you one or two others, so that every word may be confirmed and upheld by the testimony of two or three witnesses. 17) If he pays no attention to them [refusing to listen and obey], tell it to the church; and if he refuses to listen even to the church, let him be to you as a pagan and a tax collector. 18) Truly I tell you, whatever you forbid and declare to be improper and unlawful on earth must be what is already forbidden in heaven, and whatever you permit and declare proper and lawful on earth must be what is already permitted in heaven.
Matthew 6:12  (AMP) And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven ( left, remitted, and let go of the debts, and have given up resentment against) our debtors.
 
Luke 7:47 (AMP) Therefore I tell you, her sins, many [as they are], are forgiven her—because she has loved much. But he who is forgiven little loves little.Matthew 6:14 (AMP) For if you forgive people their trespasses [their reckless and willful sins, leaving them, letting them go, and giving up resentment], your heavenly Father will also forgive you.John 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.Matthew 18:19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.Psalm 133:1 Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!
Romans 12:16 (AMP) Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty (snobbish, high-minded, exclusive), but readily adjust yourself to [people, things] and give yourselves to humble tasks. Never overestimate yourself or be wise in your own conceits.Matthew 18:20
For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
2 Corinthians 2:10-11
10) To whom ye forgive any thing, I forgive also: for if I forgave any thing, to whom I forgave it, for your sakes forgave I it in the person of Christ; 11) Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.Psalm 32:1-8 1) Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered. 2) Blessed is the man unto whom the Lord imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile. 3) When I kept silence, my bones waxed old through my roaring all the day long. 4) For day and night thy hand was heavy upon me: my moisture is turned into the drought of summer. Selah. 5) I acknowledge my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the Lord; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah. 6) For this shall every one that is godly pray unto thee in a time when thou mayest be found: surely in the floods of great waters they shall not come nigh unto him. 7) Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah. 8) I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.

We seal this prayer in His precious blood, by His Spirit:   I will forgive!  I will let go and let God!  I will no longer walk in unforgiveness.  I will forgive my brother and sister--a genuine forgiveness from the heart!  Amen!

Lord teach us to walk in forgiveness!  We come to repent, for not forgiving others!  Thank You for forgiving us and teach us to forgive.  If we don't forgive, You don't forgive us!  Thank You for the this word, that we shake off the offenses, seek to resolve hurts and to walk in love.  Lord let us forgive quickly and completely.  Don't let your prayers be hindered walking in unforgiveness!  Let it go!  Thank You God.  Visit us on facebook, it will encourage you.  Have a wonderful and blessed day!  Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment