Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Let Me Tell You What God Has Done For Me!


Revelation 12:11; 2 Samuel 22:33; Hebrews 12:2; Psalm 85:13; Proverbs 3:5-7; 2 Samuel 22:3; 1 Corinthians 3:21
; Psalm 62:5

We are walking in today:  Let Me Tell You What God Has Done For Me!


Revelation 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

2 Samuel 22:33 God is my strength and power: and he maketh my way perfect.
Hebrews 12:2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Psalm 85:13 Righteousness shall go before him; and shall set us in the way of his steps.
Proverbs 3:5-7 5) Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 6) In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. 7) Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.
2 Samuel 22:3 The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.
1 Corinthians 3:21 Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are your's;


Good morning fiveamprayer and welcome to testimony Tuesday!  Let us be quick to share with others the goodness of our God.  That He is more than able and ready to move in our lives in an a awesome way!  One of the men who testified this morning said that they want to see God move, so they are not looking for help from men, because he knows that God is well able to supply all of his needs in every situation!  What faith that he stands saying, though He slays me, yet will I trust Him!  Amen!  Hear more from testimony time by clicking here!

We seal this prayer in His precious blood, by His Spirit: 
Psalm 62:5 My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him.  Let us all wait--confidently and patiently on Him!  He is no respecter of persons!


Musical Selection
Kierra Sheard, You Don't Know:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmfMfzqfbdA&playnext=1&list=PL876438F03132862F&feature=results_video

Lisa McClendon, You Canhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIvIsCI-gR8&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment