Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Let Me Tell You--God Is Still In The Miracle Business!


Revelation 12:11; Isaiah 53:1
; James 5:16; Psalm 121:5; Matthew 11:15; Jeremiah 29:11; Psalm 31:14; Hebrews 3:4; Isaiah 14:24; Titus 2:1, 7-8; Proverbs 3:6; 2 Samuel 22:3; Psalm 16:1; Psalm 143:1

We are walking in today:  Let Me Tell You--God Is Still In The Miracle Business!


Revelation 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
Isaiah 53:1 Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?
James 5:16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
Psalm 121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
2 Corinthians 5:7 (For we walk by faith, not by sight:)
Matthew 11:15 He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.Psalm 31:14 But I trusted in thee, O LORD: I said, Thou art my God.Hebrews 3:4 For every house is builded by some man; but he that built all things is God.
Isaiah 14:24 The LORD of hosts hath sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed, so shall it stand:
Titus 2:1, 7-8 1) But speak thou the things which become sound doctrine: 7) In all things shewing thyself a pattern of good works: in doctrine shewing uncorruptness, gravity, sincerity, 8) Sound speech, that cannot be condemned; that he that is of the contrary part may be ashamed, having no evil thing to say of you.
Proverbs 3:6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
2 Samuel 22:3 The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.
Psalm 16:1 Preserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust.
Psalm 143:1 Hear my prayer, O LORD, give ear to my supplications: in thy faithfulness answer me, and in thy righteousness.

Thank you for joining us this morning to share the goodness of God!  That we come together to share that which He has done for us!   To tell how He is watchful over us!  That there is nothing too hard for Him!  Praise His holy name!  What a mighty God we serve!  To listen to these awesome testimonies click here.


Fiveamprayer, there is favor is over our lives!  We are truly walking in His grace.  He supplies all that we need!  He is our light in darkness.  He is our comforter, and gives us perfect peace.  If we would just set our hearts and minds on Him!  Thank You for testimony time this morning.  We lift up them who shared Your goodness with us.  You said if You be lifted up that You would draw all men unto to You, God.  We come to give You glory and to tell others what a mighty God we serve.  To let them know that You are a healer.  To tell the world that You are our provider.  That obedience is better than sacrifice.  Weeping may endure for the night but joy comes in the morning.  With God for us, who can be against us?!  Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord deliverers us out of them all!  He is the Way, the Truth and the Light!  One can chase a thousand and two can chase ten thousand.  Touch and agree with me, He is still able and still sitting on the throne.  What we bind in the earth will be loosed in heaven.  We can demand and declare some things, sealed in His blood.  We have overcome by the blood of the Lamb and the words of our testimony!  It is time to pursue and take over!  No weapon formed against us shall prosper!  We give you all of the glory!  He told us in His word, that if we seek Him first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all of these things shall be added unto us!  Taste and see that the Lord is good!  Lift Him up, lift Jesus higher and higher!  Hallelujah God!  Stop being so tunnel minded, look up to God and set aside all of those cares that you are to cast on Him, for He cares for you!  Hallelujah!  He is rewarder to them that diligently seek Him!  Keep on seeking Him!  There is stuff falling off in the supernatural, that thing that I was worried about, is gone because I have cast that thing on God.  We are free, set free by the Son so we are free indeed!  The devil is still a liar!  Thank You God!  You can't make me doubt Him, I know too much about Him!  Thank You God!  What a mighty God we serve!  He is a healer, He will keep you in the position that you are in.  Walk in obedience no matter how uncomfortable it appears.  We are made overcomers by the blood of the Lamb and the words of our testimony!  Hallelujah God!

No comments:

Post a Comment