Friday, January 4, 2013

Faith, Activates A Response From God.



Mark 5:25-34; Psalm 27:7; 27:13;Jeremiah 29:11; Hebrews 11:6; Romans 10:17; Genesis 1:26; Psalm 138:8; Isaiah 41:10;  Romans 8:32;  1 Corinthians 2:12; Ephesians 2:8; Romans 12:3; Romans 2:11; 1 Samuel 15:22;  Hebrews 11:25-26; 2 Peter 1:5-8
        
We are walking in today:  Faith, Activates A Response From God.

Mark 5:25-34 25 And a certain woman, which had an issue of blood twelve years, 26 And had suffered many things of many physicians, and had spent all that she had, and was nothing bettered, but rather grew worse, 27 When she had heard of Jesus, came in the press behind, and touched his garment. 28 For she said, If I may touch but his clothes, I shall be whole. 29 And straightway the fountain of her blood was dried up; and she felt in her body that she was healed of that plague. 30 And Jesus, immediately knowing in himself that virtue had gone out of him, turned him about in the press, and said, Who touched my clothes? 31 And his disciples said unto him, Thou seest the multitude thronging thee, and sayest thou, Who touched me? 32 And he looked round about to see her that had done this thing. 33 But the woman fearing and trembling, knowing what was done in her, came and fell down before him, and told him all the truth. 34 And he said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace, and be whole of thy plague. Like this woman with the issue of blood who kept saying to herself if she but touch his clothes she would be healed!  With faith she touches God and she was healed!  Jesus responds to this miracle to ask who touched me?  Even while all of the others around Him, they did not receive their miracle.  The response to this woman is because of her faith!  Similarly,  many of us pray to God out of religious habit not faith. I don't know about you but we put so many I Am's in the atmosphere on yesterday that God had a response for us!  For those of us that listened to the playback of yesterday 7  times we can say--I Am complete!  Are you in need of a miracle?  Have faith and believe that God will deliver on all of His promises to us! 
Let me tell you that God is amazing, He is always right there!  After sending up all of these I Am's yesterday, God sent us a response.  All of those I Am's that you sent up and that you listened to the prayer from yesterday 7 times, we can now say that we are complete.  No matter how many times we have prayed and are waiting for Your answer or miracle.  Fiveamprayer, know that it is your faith that activates a response from God.  Here is God's response to us for the I Am declarations from yesterday.  Sandy Bell got a letter on yesterday after Bible study.  The woman that gave her the letter usually only speaks to her a hello but she was obedient to give Sandy this letter:
I love you.  You are so very precious to Me.  I AM all that you need.  I AM your strength, when you are weakest. I AM the light unfolding on the path before you.  I AM your friend when you are lonely.  I AM your hand to hold, and your shoulder to lean on.  I AM your Rock, your fortress.  I AM your shelter in the storm.  I AM the beginning and the end.  I AM the great I AM!  I AM the one and only.  I AM the Alpha and the Omega.  I AM the Author of life--not of confusion.  I AM Protector and Provider.  I AM Comforter and Councilor.  I AM the tree of life.  I AM the Light.  I AM the holder of your head and the breather of the stars.  I AM the painter of your dreams and destiny.  I AM the lamb of God and the lion of Judah.  I AM your refuge.  I AM your firm foundation, when yours is crumbling beneath your feet.  I AM  your Father and proud to call you beautiful, perfected child of Mine.  I will always be here, with arms open wide ready to catch you when you fall!  To wrap My loving arms around you in a warm embrace.  I will never leave or forsake you, only lovingly guide you along the path that I have chose for you!
Thank You God for sending us Your response!  Praise Your holy name!  Thank You Lord!  So how many of us have something that we are sent to do that we many not fully understand.  Be obedient to what God gives you to do!  We are all on divine assignment being on this line there is some thing that God has for you to do.  We spent yesterday walking in and confessing the I Am factor and your faith activates a response!  God is responding to our faith!  We have been seeking Him, we have been crying out to Him.  He comes to let us know that He is the beginning and the end.  He is Alpha and Omega.  He is the Author and Finisher of our faith, He is not the author of confusion!  God responded!  Our faith activates a response!  That is why we have to walk this out by faith!  We can see Your glory!  The angels come by and ask God why are you so mindful of fiveamprayer, we have touched Him with our faith when we confessed and decreed--I Am peace in the mist of turmoil surrounding us.  We had to listen to the message on yesterday 7 times that we can now say I Am completed.  Yes, you have peace, yes you have joy!  Yes, you are all that God says that you are!  We are empowered!  He sends us power!  Somebody, touched me saying that I Am that I Am!  Because of the I AM factor, I AM is showing up in our lives based on our decree!  You are a anointed man or woman of God!  He is our God!  Our Adonai Jehovah!  Thank You Lord for loving us so much!  Thank You for an immediate response!  We put it into the atmosphere and He heard our cry!  Psalm 27:7 Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me.  I Am heard of the Lord when I cry out and have His mercy and He hears me!  Psalm 27:13 I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.  I Am seeing the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living!  Fiveamprayer, God comes to see about us!  No matter how down or upset you may be about your current temporary situation.  God sees you and has plans for you to prosper you and give you an expected end!  Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. I Am walking in the plans of God and I Am expecting God's expected end in my life!  Thank You Lord!  Hallelujah!  He said we would have heaven on earth, that we are going into new Jerusalem; we must take the shoes from off of our feet we are standing on holy ground!  New year, new you!  Behold, God is making all things new!  Hallelujah God!  I Am complete!  Our faith has made us whole.  Our confessions of His word in faith activated a response from God!  He turn Himself about in the press and said, somebody touched me.  It was a touch of faith, believing the He is and that He is a rewarder to them that diligently seek Him!  Hebrews 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. I Am a conquer!  I Am victorious!  Have Your way Lord!  Hallelujah!  Somebody touched me!  Your faith has made you whole!  Hallelujah!  I Am peace, and your are surrounded by peace.  Somebody touched me.  We got a response through the letter that Sandy received.  Words of encouragement from God through Cheryl.  Are you doing what God has given you to do?  You don't know the plans that God has for you.  You were blessed to be a blessing--are you blessing others with this rich and on-time word that God is sending us on this line?  Are you looking and walking in a godly response.  So many of those were in the same crowd with the woman with an issue of blood, but without touching with faith, they did not receive healing.  How does faith come--Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.  I Am hearing the word of God and I have great faith!  So are you speaking God's word for others to hear?  So that their faith would also be stirred up to seek more and more of Him?  In God's response to us He first tells us that we are loved and precious to Him!  We are so often looking for someone to tell us that, often in the wrong places!  Who better to tell us our worth than the Creator of us? Revelation 4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.   I Am the handiwork of the hands of the Almighty!  I Am created in the image and likeness of God!  Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.  We are the perfected children of the most high God!  Psalm 138:8 The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O LORD, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands. Do we have faith to believe that He is all that He says that He is--councilor, Redeemer, Lawyer, Shield, Buckler, Rock, and Love?  Our God is so great He is all these thing and more!  He comes on this line revealing more of who He is!  He is so awesome that He could not tell us all that He is at one time.  We would be overwhelmed by the goodness of who He is!  We can stand on His word and know that He upholds us with His mighty hand!  Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. I Am standing on the word of God and I Am being upheld by His hand!  Thank You God!  What do you need?  It is already prepared for you, it is all in the asking but do you know what you want?  As Pastor Taffe taught on Wednesday night we have to ask God for what we want but we have to know that is!  We have scripture to confirm for us that God will give unto us freely all we have to do is ask.  Romans 8:32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?   1 Corinthians 2:12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.  Fiveamprayer it is ready and waiting to be given to us--we ask for different things on yesterday with the I AM factor and we got a response on yesterday.  Immediately from our asking we have a response!  Ask in faith, trusting that He will deliver on all of His precious promises!  Tell the Lord what you need.  This morning Sandy almost slept through prayer this morning, the devil did not want God's response to be read to us this morning but God woke her up not the phone calls!  She is on assignment from God--as we on the line all are.  We have a divine destiny assignment.  So many people on this line from coast to coast and many of us have not seen each other.  God responds early to us because we seek Him early!  I Am walking in the mercy and grace of Almighty God!  Thank You Lord!  We can ask for the impossible because we are expecting the unexpected.  I Am asking God for the impossible while I Am expecting the unexpected!    The I AM factor, faith activates a response from God.  God has to do something when we pull on Him in the spirit by our faith.  Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Romans 12:3 For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.  God has to do something when we are walking that thing out in faith!  Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. We are walking with God by faith, step by step.  He is revealing what faith is!  We have to walk in the steps ordered by Him.  Will you trust Him and wait for the next to be revealed as He makes you ready to take it?  That is how we can ask for the impossible because we are walking by faith and not by sight!   We come this far by faith!  It was your faith that activated a response from God.  I believe it--even when I don't see it!  Keep looking to God's hand moving in our lives.  He has plans for us!  This is not a let's see what happens, this was planned out even before you were born.  God will show us His glory!  Can He use your life to be glorified?  Somebody touched me!  What great faith, that causes a turn about in the press of so many people.  What kind of testimony do they have to know that the woman with the issue of blood who it is probably well known that she had been bleeding for 12 years and spent all of her money on doctors.  How much would that encourage others who had a need for healing or any other blessing from God?  Once you see someone else winning, you see yourself as a winner in that thing also!  Romans 2:11 For there is no respect of persons with God.  I Am successful because You are not a respector of persons!   Thank You God!
Priscilla shared how her friend that reads the word with her and they call into the prayer line all day yesterday, that her 16 year old grandson was staring at her and told her that she had a glow and seemed really happy.  He asked her how she does it.  She gave him some scriptures and he went home and read the Bible and called her later that told her that he wants to change his things he has been doing and get new friends--all he wants to do is to read God's word!  This is is confirmation that we are on divine assignment with the people who's paths that we cross.  Yvette from North Carolina shared that she has had seizures and had to change professions.  She was not able to physically able to stand up to the stresses of nursing.  She had lost her home and still caring for her son.  She had been praying for healing and not believing the doctor's reports. She was not able to find a job, was told that she was overqualified.  On yesterday she got an email for a job that is in her desired field of nursing and she would be sitting down so there would be less physical stress on her body.  She is giving God all the praise and glory.  She has claimed this job, her I am statement is I Am employed!  She is awaiting for the manifestation of her decree to show up.  Somebody touched me with faith!  Yvette, your faith has made you whole!  Expect the unexpected by faith!  Thank You God!  We overcome by the blood of the Lamb and the words of our testimony!  While Adrienne was meditating on the I AM factor at her desk the Holy Spirit revealed that I Am Jesus' baby sister!  That Jesus is our elder brother!  We know in the natural that when you have a big brother, that you are protected.  No one will mess with you.  Now if they try all we have to do is go and get him and watch out!  He will come to see about us!  Jesus is our big brother!  Because of our big brother the enemy is terrified!  That certainly brings us comfort for those things that were on assignment from the enemy.  I Am made fearless of the things in this world, Jesus is protecting me!  I Am safe because at the name of Jesus every knee must bow and every tongue must confess that He is Lord!  Fiveamprayer we can call on His name in comfort and assurance!  I Am a demon chaser!  I Am a force to be reckoned with!  It is not by might nor power but by His Spirit!  We have got to know who we are!  We have the same spirit on the inside of us that raised Jesus from the dead! Thank You God for revealing to us who we are in You!  It is Your Spirit on the inside of us!  Help us stir up our spirit man to follow where ever You would lead us, Holy Spirit.  1 Samuel 15:22  And Samuel said, Hath the Lord as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the Lord? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.  I Am walking in obedience unto the Lord, I Am hearing His voice.  Let us focus on God and allow His word to go deep into our hearts that it is not choked by the cares of this temporary world.  Hebrews 11:25-26 25 Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season; 26 Esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt: for he had respect unto the recompence of the reward.  We have to seek the true treasures of God that are eternal and everlasting!  Remember heaven on earth, new Jerusalem a holy city.  The prayers of the righteous avalieth much!  We acknowledge You, Lord.  Jesus is our elder brother!  We thank You for the blood!  He is the lion of Judah!  Teach us how to walk in this thing!  We thank You and praise You for teaching us how to pray.  The disciples did not ask to be taught how to preach--they asked you to teach them how to pray.  God is teaching us how to pray and how to decree His word in our lives!  We grab hold of the alter and Thank You Lord for what you have done and continue to do!  Thank You for surrounding  us with Your favor and being our shield!  Greater is He that is within me than he that is within this world!  Thank You Lord for encouraging our souls and infusing us with Your Spirit!  Thank You for adding to our faith!  2 Peter 1:5-8 5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge; 6 And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness; 7 And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity. 8 For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. Thank You Lord for ordered steps in Your word.  Thank You Lord, that You word is a light for our path.  We give You all the praise and all the glory!  Amen!  Amen!  The Spirit of the Lord is here and we are experiencing heaven on earth right now!  Teela all day yesterday was in the word of God.  She has been so blessed by God to be able to minister to all girls in a home that she lives in furnished at no charge.  The tv went out and she got into her word and was reading about Elohim, one of the names of God.  She also wrote down a list of I Am's while listening to the call from yesterday on repeat.  God has been speaking to us for awhile on fiveamprayer, we need to hear from Him!  We must share what God is sharing with us, with others. We can sometimes get deactivated.  Thank You God for coming to activate us! 
We lift up fiveamprayer this morning, that You would come to remind us who we are!  That we are who You say that we are!  I Am blessed!  I Am whole!  Yvette is walking in her faith, touching the hem of His garment.  Who touched me, your faith has made thee whole!  We lift up into the spiritual realm I Am complete!  To listen to this message again click here.

We seal this prayer in His precious blood, by His Spirit:  My faith has made me whole!  Faith activates a response from God! 

Welcome to the overflow...
We are experiencing heaven on earth!  The new Jerusalem, a holy city right now!  We have taken our shoes off we are standing on holy ground.  The I AM factor--I Am a force to be reckoned with!  Walk by the word of God by faith!  It is His word that will stand forever!  Visit us on facebook, it will encourage you!  Have a awesomely blessed day!  I Am all that God says that I Am!  Amen!

Musical Selection
Brian Courtney Wilson,  All I Need
Brian Courtney Wilson, Already Here
Donald Lawrence, Lalah Hathaway and Ramsey Lewis, Don't Forget To Remember
Deitrick Haddon, Heavenly Father
J. Moss and Karen Clark-Sheard, Know Him
Kirk Franklin and Nu Nation, Faith
Brian Courtney Wilson, Almighty God

No comments:

Post a Comment